Been feeling very focused lately.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Undoubtedly has to do with me largely quitting alcohol and drugs for the past weeks.

On the other hand my life is boring asf, nothing going on. Makes sense why I used drugs/alcohol to make things more interesting when its so fucking boring and shit.

If I dont find a way to make my life more interesting/fun in the short-term, then the only way forward is to get back on drugs/alcohol.

My current focussed lifestyle isn't sustainable. I know i am one shitty situation/rejection/disappointment away from going 'fuck this shit, i am back on substances.'

Yet when I think of ALL the things Ive done in the past to make my life more interesting, i can only conclude all the normie tier self improvement/advice doesnt work for me.

I need drastic change

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I can help you fix your mind, but it will take 30 days of effort and you won’t follow through with it

• WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I can help you fix your mind, but it will take 30 days of effort and you won’t follow through with it
Ull tell me to live in the woods for a month or smth

i'll take you up on the offer

• +1
What is this rich humble bragger talking about. Bro you are rich

• JFL
You need to start eating raw meat and raw dairy.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chudlite, MoggerGaston and Clark69
Ull tell me to live in the woods for a month or smth
Today is the 1st of September

You are standing a crossroad that leads to 2 paths

Each path leads to significantly different endpoints by the 30th of September, the opposite of each other actually

Path A leads to misery — a path you know all too well

Path B requires just 30 minutes of your time daily

30 minutes that you will give to me with full compliance

30 minutes that requires you to just follow my instructions with no questions asked

For just 30 minutes a day, I guarantee that your mind will be healthy by the 30th of September

For just 30 minutes a day, I guarantee that your trauma will be healed by the 30th of September

I have spent the past 6 months discovering this method that guarantees a cure to depression and nihilism

If you would like to be my subject then I am happy to help

But all I need is your 30 minutes a day

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
Undoubtedly has to do with me largely quitting alcohol and drugs for the past weeks.

On the other hand my life is boring asf, nothing going on. Makes sense why I used drugs/alcohol to make things more interesting when its so fucking boring and shit.

If I dont find a way to make my life more interesting/fun in the short-term, then the only way forward is to get back on drugs/alcohol.

My current focussed lifestyle isn't sustainable. I know i am one shitty situation/rejection/disappointment away from going 'fuck this shit, i am back on substances.'

Yet when I think of ALL the things Ive done in the past to make my life more interesting, i can only conclude all the normie tier self improvement/advice doesnt work for me.

I need drastic change
You need to start eating raw meat and raw dairy.
you need to start doing kegels, jelqing, edging, pushups and gooning

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Today is the 1st of September

You are standing a crossroad that leads to 2 paths

Each path leads to significantly different endpoints by the 30th of September, the opposite of each other actually

Path A leads to misery — a path you know all too well

Path B requires just 30 minutes of your time daily

30 minutes that you will give to me with full compliance

30 minutes that requires you to just follow my instructions with no questions asked

For just 30 minutes a day, I guarantee that your mind will be healthy by the 30th of September

For just 30 minutes a day, I guarantee that your trauma will be healed by the 30th of September

I have spent the past 6 months discovering this method that guarantees a cure to depression and nihilism

If you would like to be my subject then I am happy to help

But all I need is your 30 minutes a day
PM

guarantees a cure to depression and nihilism
Depression is one of the biggest diseases in modern society. And it has a multi-billion dollar industry surrounding it.

If you have found a 'guaranteed cure' then you would be well on your way to becoming a billionaire yourself.

This is obviously not the case.

Depression is one of the biggest diseases in modern society. And it has a multi-billion dollar industry surrounding it.

If you have found a 'guaranteed cure' then you would be well on your way to becoming a billionaire yourself.

I’m intelligent and perspicacious enough to read through your words

What I’m reading is that you’re hoping I will convince you of this method

I cannot convince you of anything

I simply need a subject to test my method on

I’m intelligent and perspicacious enough to read through your words

What I’m reading is that you’re hoping I will convince you of this method

I cannot convince you of anything

I simply need a subject to test my method on
Please go through with this character arc. I'm interested to see where this is going. :popcorn:

You are conserving energy and powering up by staying home.

• Love it