Been friend zoned by a girl who used to have interest in me , how to reply to this convo

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
Long story short this girl like in autumn or something was showing IOIs while im autistic and I was in a hard time in life I didnt show interest back , until last week I went on a school trip and decided to talk to her. I texted her more and she exposed the fact that she is no longer interested. Could I possibly get her back ? Or should I move on

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lokki, JL~, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Long story short this girl like in autumn or something was showing IOIs while im autistic and I was in a hard time in life I didnt show interest back , until last week I went on a school trip and decided to talk to her. I texted her more and she exposed the fact that she is no longer interested. Could I possibly get her back ? Or should I move on

View attachment 2846633
Move on

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Deleted member 60051, JL~ and 2 others
Idk I feel embarrassed , i could maybe manipulate her

The thing is most of the school knows I like her or she has liked me

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
send this :
"I sincerely apologise for this inconvenience and I assure you this monstrosity of an event will never occur again."
then go and drink some water bro you need to stay hydrated during these tough times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, dna_cel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
send her a dick pic (y)

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, ShowerMaxxing, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, viniciz, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
just accept inceldom and stop pursuing relationships because girls dont feed the soul

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and VICTIMOFMOGGING
she’ll show interest once she finds out you’ve moved on from her to another girl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, albe.ORG and 1 other person
It's already over for you. All the pulling techniques is pure cope and bullshit.

There are two reasons for her not liking you anymore.

1. You have descended

2. She uses a chad regularly now

she’ll show interest once she finds out you’ve moved on from her to another girl
So just find another foid ?

Ok but what should I respond to this

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
This tbh.
If she was interested in you in the first place that means she is attracted to you.

You probably did something stupid or autistic that made her disgusted a bit.

So what you gotta do is move on and don't be stupid again, she finds you attractive already you just need to act like a man.

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
It's already over for you. All the pulling techniques is pure cope and bullshit.

There are two reasons for her not liking you anymore.

1. You have descended

2. She uses a chad regularly now
Ive ascended but my skin has gotten worse , chads are almost non existent in my country + im taller better looking than most

i literally was talking to this foid for 2 weeks, she was so interested (seen only my angle frauded pic). after i sent mirror selfie she went from tripple texting to single text and late replies. it's over

i literally was talking to this foid for 2 weeks, she was so interested (seen only my angle frauded pic). after i sent mirror selfie she went from tripple texting to single text and late replies. it's over
she started texting me today

So just find another foid ?

Ok but what should I respond to this
don’t respond. just leave it on read. Try to find a decent looking foid

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
This tbh.
If she was interested in you in the first place that means she is attracted to you.

So what you gotta do is move on and don't be stupid again, she finds you attractive already you just need to act like a man.
ok then what should I respond to the message

• +1
ok then what should I respond to the message
Fucking nigger I'll stomp your head if you ask one more question.

don’t respond. just leave it on read. Try to find a decent looking foid

Also remember that the less fucks you give the more fucks you get.

Besides it's not good to get attached to a foid anyway that's why you must have options and rotation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop and Alt Number 3
Fucking nigger I'll stomp your head if you ask one more question.

Also remember that the less fucks you give the more fucks you get.

Besides it's not good to get attached to a foid anyway that's why you must have options and rotation.
That’s true I have bout 6 girls on rotation rn. Barely got time for shitposting here ngl.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: randomop
That’s true I have bout 6 girls on rotation rn. Barely got time for shitposting here ngl.
I don't like to be in alot of relationships.
Three max for me.
But I still know alot of girls who I benefit from, like getting money, food and services JFL.

But even if I was single it's easy to get a GF, so couldn't care less about any girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Alt Number 3
I feel like its cucked with ought responding , she might think im crying or something

Just give up bro

I feel like its cucked with ought responding , she might think im crying or something
Btw you should be grateful that she even responded you . Most of the girls nowadays are immature and they prefer to ghost you instead to explain that they are not interested.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and randomop
Nobody has ever escaped that message.

Just quietly move on, and don't make an ass of yourself

damn bro how do you even find them? finding one is itself so rare event and my autism will chase her away.

View attachment 2846633
It’s ovr

Take the L

• +1
This tbh.

So what you gotta do is move on and don't be stupid again, she finds you attractive already you just need to act like a

This is what my buddy says to me as to why I alwyas get ghosted or flaked on after me and the foid speak. I’m not a voicecel I just try to be myself, joke is men like how I am and act but hoes hate it. I relate to OP ngl I have had this message sent to me more times than I can count and even after 1 year of avoiding women the Trauma is still there and im getting PTSD from it.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and randomop
I just need a virgin jb before it’s too late

First you need a tutorial on how to take a screenshot zuckerberg.
Snapchat notifies people , not my problem if you are blind so I had to take my pc camera

Snapchat notifies people , not my problem if you are blind so I had to take my pc camera
Dont you need frienda to be on snapchat.
Dont you need to be an incel to have frinds.
Dont you need to suck mods dick to stay on an incel forum.
Dont you see a curry with sone dementia writing dat, you redcels dont reply to our comments, our sole purpose is to get dissolved into ether till we start sucking mods bbc.

• +1
Bumping if anybody has more advice

But I will just wait and avoid her find a better girl

Bhai no contact, seriously just do no contact tis such a powerful tool that even if she had 10% interest in you shell come crawlling back.
Just remember dont post any new new updates about you or anything, do pure no contact like you died to her and dont even reply to her last text.
Thats the only thing that can get her back if you’re really into her, saying or doing anything will only fuck your chances more.

Ik this pill is redder than a monkey’s ass but bhai, I’ve been there done that.
No contacts works like charm.
And you can know if is working or not if she starts posting more uploading more shit to her profile.

Just straight up be a ghost for her, and am not saying about blocking her or shit, its just like giving a message that you were into her but no that much, i bet shell come back.

Best of luck :feelsokmen:

• +1
Bhai no contact, seriously just do no contact tis such a powerful tool that even if she had 10% interest in you shell come crawlling back.
Just remember dont post any new new updates about you or anything, do pure no contact like you died to her and dont even reply to her last text.
Thats the only thing that can get her back if you’re really into her, saying or doing anything will only fuck your chances more.

Ik this pill is redder than a monkey’s ass but bhai, I’ve been there done that.
No contacts works like charm.
And you can know if is working or not if she starts posting more uploading more shit to her profile.

Just straight up be a ghost for her, and am not saying about blocking her or shit, its just like giving a message that you were into her but no that much, i bet shell come back.

Best of luck :feelsokmen:
Thank for your long response , will do and that’s my plan

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
@Reformed

I don’t understand this is so weird , she legit was wanting to have eye contact with me last week and months ago now she friend zones me

tbh just find a new gril, even if shes looksminned it'll make the other girl think that she is uglier and she will once again show interest. Girls feelings dont matter just care about yourself. If you like her that much youre a simp bitch fagg cuck.

• +1
tbh just find a new gril, even if shes looksminned it'll make the other girl think that she is uglier and she will once again show interest. Girls feelings dont matter just care about yourself. If you like her that much youre a simp bitch fagg cuck.
just feels weird , idk what are the chances of finding another girl but maybe ill lie or something

just feels weird , idk what are the chances of finding another girl but maybe ill lie or something
it is super easy to find another girl. Just start a platonic relationship with one and start hanging out, things will escalate.

• +1
@starvecell @limbomax @Pierrot @Narcissus🥀 @Alt Number 3

She sent me a snap I avoided it

• So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot

good. just keep living your life or hit up other girl

• +1

Its working brotha!
Now ig she’ll not do anything until 2-3weeks and then she’ll show dese signs again.
And then i want you to not ignore her and based on her response say you don’t want to talk to her coz she said she aint interested n ll (if she says why are u ignoring me only then)
That it

Just keep no contact.
I bet now, shell 100% come back and shes interested in you.
Just dont keep it too loose and don’t stretch it too much.

• Hmm...
Its working brotha!
Now ig she’ll not do anything until 2-3weeks and then she’ll show dese signs again.
And then i want you to not ignore her and based on her response say you don’t want to talk to her coz she said she aint interested n ll (if she says why are u ignoring me only then)
That it

Just keep no contact.
I bet now, shell 100% come back and shes interested in you.
Just dont keep it too loose and don’t stretch it too much.
But why does it appear red , i thought when people send you snaps it appears purple