Been getting away with claiming 6'2 recently

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I've started to sometimes bump my claim up a little bit, become a bit bolder, and it's actually been working a lot better than I thought it would
For reference I'm a fraction under 6'1 and used to always claim 6'1, I heard that apparently, the average guy bumps their height up by 1.5 inches and I have noticed this a FEW times IRL, but usually only when the guy is quite a bit shorter. I have told a few people recently that I'm 6'2 and they didn't question it, first was a 5'6 guy, next was a 5'8 guy, the other was 5'10, and some girls (BTW one of the girls was 5'10).
Sometimes I would also say "6'1 or 6'2", and I think the reason why I'm able to do this is that I may cast a tall impression and people think of "normal tall" or the starting point of it usually as 6'1+.
Keep in mind though that I have pretty suboptimal posture (Not that bad and I have become a lot more conscious of it lately but still definitely below average and probably mining me in height), have a big head (Bigger head = Lower perceived height), and always wear flat ass shoes.
Although on the bright side I am very skinny with long proportions and hair that definitely gives me a bigger impression.
All in all, I probably get registered as a roughly 6-foot guy by most all things considered, so the fact that I can get away with 6'2 every time I have claimed it (I am cautious to not do it around people 5'11+ though obviously) is pretty cool. Once I do start to really maximize my height I will be a lot bolder, saying 6'2 to literally everyone, maybe even family, I might even change my IDs and stuff to 6'2 (Definitely no higher than that though), and could perhaps maybe even claim 6'3 sometimes. (I think claiming 6'2-6'3 could also be the best of both worlds). I don't picture myself ever claiming 6'4 though unless I genuinely grow in height because frauding over 2 inches is pretty dumb, tbh even claiming 6'3 would leave me a bit on my toes so I think 6'2 might be the highest I could usually do while maintaining a calm lifestyle (No Amnesiamaxxing).
ANYWAYS, rant over.

TL;DR: You guys need to become more low inhib and inflate your height claims IRL even if you're not wearing lifts tbh unless person is same/similar size as you

Questions for you all:

What's your genuine height? What do you tend to claim and how does that go with people? What's your claiming strategy (If any, and what I mean by this is as I said before, for example only claiming a certain height to people of a certain height range shorter or taller than you)? Do you fraud at all or does the opposite happen? (Do you wear lifts? Do you maintain good posture or have bad posture? What is your eye level? (Basically head size, a bigger one usually indicates a bigger head in most cases but will also make you seem shorter IRL as your eyes are lower than they would be on the average person)).
And finally, what height do you put on all your official documents and shit (Like license)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, LightSkinNoob, Hades and 1 other person
u are unintentionally funny to me bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
u are unintentionally funny to me bro
Best part is if I ever get questioned I'll just say I'm 6'2 in the morning (JFL normies don't know jackshit about spinal compression so they'll believe me) or if I really get pressed on it I could say I'm 6'1.5 or 6'1.75 in the morning and round up
I think saying you say your height in shoes though is death so never admit to that tbh, but IDK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Best part is if I ever get questioned I'll just say I'm 6'2 in the morning (JFL normies don't know jackshit about spinal compression so they'll believe me) or if I really get pressed on it I could say I'm 6'1.5 or 6'1.75 in the morning and round up
I think saying you say your height in shoes though is death so never admit to that tbh, but IDK
i am legit 6'2 in the morning but im hoping it stays and gets even better with fixing my posture maybe im delusional

but i think i could reach 6/2 day and 6'2.5 in the morning

essays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and LightSkinNoob
i am legit 6'2 in the morning but im hoping it stays and gets even better with fixing my posture maybe im delusional

but i think i could reach 6/2 day and 6'2.5 in the morning
That's good to hear, I have measured myself a few times and I am genuinely always basically the same height, it's really fucking weird. I might one day get a stadiometer and autism over it like Rob Paul.
Yeah posturemaxxing is legit though depending on how shit yours is, good posture + shoes makes you a lot harder to get height mogged, especially if you're already pretty tall, most taller guys tend to wear flat shoes and have mediocre posture (Barring athletes and the height conscious autists).

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I am 6ft and i claim 6'1, no one gives a shit

I am 6ft and i claim 6'1, no one gives a shit
That is pretty common, many 6 foot guys IRL do the same because we would seem like 5'10-5'11 guys if we said "6 foot" because tbh there a shit ton of guys at that range that do that
My school's football team has a roster sheet and it has all the players and their heights, I have compared myself to a lot of the players, especially those listed from 6'0-6'2, and have found that a lot of the guys listed 6'1 tend to be my height or a bit shorter while wearing Airforces (I wear flat shoes btw). While one guy listed 6'2 was definitely about my height, just posturemaxxed + thick sneakersmaxxed
It just gets tricky once you go over an inch, although 1.5 ain't too bad, 2 is the start of death.

I’m 6’1 out of bed, many people ask claim in 6’2-6’4, I always claim “just under 6’1” I recently bought 2.5 inch elevator shoes and will start larping as 6’3 at the club and on dates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Elvisandreaa
Idiots like you are the reason why women height filter dudes at 6'6 on bumble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, GetShrekt and fjor2096
I claim 5’9-5’10 at 6’2. Sometimes people give funny reactions like my brother is 6’1 and he is so shorter than you :lul:. But once girl just said “ah alright”.Jfl if she still thinks I am 5’9

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Why would you do that tho?

I've started to sometimes bump my claim up a little bit, become a bit bolder, and it's actually been working a lot better than I thought it would
For reference I'm a fraction under 6'1 and used to always claim 6'1, I heard that apparently, the average guy bumps their height up by 1.5 inches and I have noticed this a FEW times IRL, but usually only when the guy is quite a bit shorter. I have told a few people recently that I'm 6'2 and they didn't question it, first was a 5'6 guy, next was a 5'8 guy, the other was 5'10, and some girls (BTW one of the girls was 5'10).
Sometimes I would also say "6'1 or 6'2", and I think the reason why I'm able to do this is that I may cast a tall impression and people think of "normal tall" or the starting point of it usually as 6'1+.
Keep in mind though that I have pretty suboptimal posture (Not that bad and I have become a lot more conscious of it lately but still definitely below average and probably mining me in height), have a big head (Bigger head = Lower perceived height), and always wear flat ass shoes.
Although on the bright side I am very skinny with long proportions and hair that definitely gives me a bigger impression.
All in all, I probably get registered as a roughly 6-foot guy by most all things considered, so the fact that I can get away with 6'2 every time I have claimed it (I am cautious to not do it around people 5'11+ though obviously) is pretty cool. Once I do start to really maximize my height I will be a lot bolder, saying 6'2 to literally everyone, maybe even family, I might even change my IDs and stuff to 6'2 (Definitely no higher than that though), and could perhaps maybe even claim 6'3 sometimes. (I think claiming 6'2-6'3 could also be the best of both worlds). I don't picture myself ever claiming 6'4 though unless I genuinely grow in height because frauding over 2 inches is pretty dumb, tbh even claiming 6'3 would leave me a bit on my toes so I think 6'2 might be the highest I could usually do while maintaining a calm lifestyle (No Amnesiamaxxing).
ANYWAYS, rant over.

TL;DR: You guys need to become more low inhib and inflate your height claims IRL even if you're not wearing lifts tbh unless person is same/similar size as you

Questions for you all:

What's your genuine height? What do you tend to claim and how does that go with people? What's your claiming strategy (If any, and what I mean by this is as I said before, for example only claiming a certain height to people of a certain height range shorter or taller than you)? Do you fraud at all or does the opposite happen? (Do you wear lifts? Do you maintain good posture or have bad posture? What is your eye level? (Basically head size, a bigger one usually indicates a bigger head in most cases but will also make you seem shorter IRL as your eyes are lower than they would be on the average person)).
And finally, what height do you put on all your official documents and shit (Like license)
I am 6'1 and 7/8ths and I claim "a smidge under 6'2" because I'm always nervous that a 189cm guy will say 6'2 and then I will look like an idiot. Also I think it makes you look humble.
I think the optimal height when attractiveness and practicality are both take into account is 184-185cm, however for solely for attractiveness I think 188-193 is perfect.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 19766
because claiming a higher height makes you look taller irl

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
because claiming a higher height makes you look taller irl
You're probably being sarcastic to which I must say that no it doesn't but it sounds more impressive, a girl can't really brag about you looking tall unless you are really a mogger height but if you're like 6'2+ (I.e. an impressive height) then she can say it to her friends