Been having nightmares recently

D

Deleted member 5180

Luminary
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Posts
4,520
Reputation
8,280
Had a dream where I was in the woods and it was getting dark. I was all alone and got chased by a wolf, and woke up with my heart pounding. I had another dream where I was at my old school and there was a fire, but I got abandoned and was trapped inside. The worst one was of me getting rejected by a girl and getting made fun of by everyone. I can’t even sleep in peace anymore.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
Sad shit, man.
 
no dream for your face
 
the wolf was me
 

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
0
Views
6
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
killuacel
Replies
0
Views
29
killuacel
killuacel
Euron
Replies
31
Views
149
cjc
C
mltn2mtn
Replies
6
Views
61
mltn2mtn
mltn2mtn
Hurly saint
Replies
14
Views
74
RichLTN
RichLTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top