Been hell recently

Thawn

Thawn

“ I cope as a Ltn therefore I am ”
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
41
Reputation
14
I’ve never felt more embarrassed than ever recently. I’ve been constantly looked down on because of my height. Last week in gym class I tried to do a wide pull up but because my palms were already sweaty i somehow lost my grip and fell back on a small spike and almost everyone saw and some of the girls who didn’t see got told so they all laughed at me. I just hope that after the 2 years of my stack and orals work and hopefully help with my height and facial I see results. When will this end
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic, Mooks Laxx, Matt Fat and 1 other person
you'll be fine I believe in you
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Thawn
I’ve never felt more embarrassed than ever recently. I’ve been constantly looked down on because of my height. Last week in gym class I tried to do a wide pull up but because my palms were already sweaty i somehow lost my grip and fell back on a small spike and almost everyone saw and some of the girls who didn’t see got told so they all laughed at me. I just hope that after the 2 years of my stack and orals work and hopefully help with my height and facial I see results. When will this end
mood
 
E
I’ve never felt more embarrassed than ever recently. I’ve been constantly looked down on because of my height. Last week in gym class I tried to do a wide pull up but because my palms were already sweaty i somehow lost my grip and fell back on a small spike and almost everyone saw and some of the girls who didn’t see got told so they all laughed at me. I just hope that after the 2 years of my stack and orals work and hopefully help with my height and facial I see results. When will this end
Everyone has a life of their own, they wont focus on stupid memories of another person :CatAHomie:
 
I’ve never felt more embarrassed than ever recently. I’ve been constantly looked down on because of my height. Last week in gym class I tried to do a wide pull up but because my palms were already sweaty i somehow lost my grip and fell back on a small spike and almost everyone saw and some of the girls who didn’t see got told so they all laughed at me. I just hope that after the 2 years of my stack and orals work and hopefully help with my height and facial I see results. When will this end
just rot on org
 

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
0
Views
13
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
killuacel
Replies
0
Views
29
killuacel
killuacel
Euron
Replies
31
Views
151
cjc
C
mltn2mtn
Replies
6
Views
63
mltn2mtn
mltn2mtn
incel55
Replies
1
Views
34
Fragments
F

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top