Every single one is in gym and use tattos, fucking christ

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Lolcel, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
waiting until not being tattooed and gymmed is a halo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, datboijj, Stare and 2 others
but they have stupid ass photorealistic tattoos of statues and shit, and none of them are actually dedicated to get anything beyond a gym dad bod.
So you can still seperate yourself from them. Also dont let social media make you think thats what normal people look anything like.

I agree, a lean body is better looking than being very muscular. Also, tattoos are something ugly and dated

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10177, Lolcel and 1 other person
Back in like 2004-2007-2010ish (golden age of misc) if you lifted it was actually rare to meet someone else who lifted weights and you felt like you had something in common, now everyone does it, even femoids with their ass exercises. I miss those days tbh.

1435753289282.jpg

u9Pzs1A.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's normie shit bro, just be one of the 42% of obese Americans, that'll set you apart

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, whiteissuperior and Stevensmithgerard
After a swimmer body, the more mass you add the less it actually makes you look good. Most gymcels take creatine from a powder and "bulk" on carbs too so they're bloated and fat jfl. Not mention how many people get injured after doing an activity that's supposed to make you healthier lmao. So much is wrong with gymceling, remember health = attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, homo_faber, Deleted member 10177 and 1 other person
No they’re not, average male is skinny fat and has higher estrogen levels than a female

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I think this is the main reason for the gymcels to be gymcels
Girls do love a fit muscled toned body
But it's something literally every other guy has so its not of that much value

I think this is the main reason for the gymcels to be gymcels
Girls do love a fit muscled toned body
But it's something literally every other guy has so its not of that much value
In certain circles perhaps but generally no. Many people go to the gym but of those maybe 10% achieve a decent body.

When I'm at my local beach I mog 99% of guys there easy and I've barely put my effort in to gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
This has to be the most delusional cope I've ever seen. Have you ever been outside? 99.9% of young guys are either skinnyfat twinks like you or obese, hardly anyone even fills their t-shirt sleeves. On top of that, even if being fit was common, it wouldn't make being a twig more attractive. If everyone looked like o'pry would being a recessed birdcel suddenly become attractive?

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Buddha and datboijj
it's true that a lot of people gymcell nowadays but they still look shit, agree with tattoos tho, every fucking normie has at least one of those esp gymrats

just going to the gym doesnt mean anything, making something out of training is another thing, dont you see how many people are bloated, or literally fat?

most people get tattoos just to have them and since they are retarded and dont want to spend money they get something which probably hundreds other people have which is done badly