Should I get back on the dating apps

You have to first build up a solid instagram page, it’s a prerequisite for dating apps
never had or needed this on OLD really. I go from dating app to number to date.

i feel like instagram matters more for IRL social-life, approaching than dating apps.
When I approach girls IRL they never accept exchanging numbers, but only want to exchange instagram.

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
yup, she was really nice about it, unlike the avg girl at a club/rave I approach. They generally give me the 'eww' face instantly.
Some women are so stuck up it's unbelievable. You'd think that the women at the raves are there to enjoy the music and the fact that you're both there would show some common interest. When people have common interests I feel like it's even shittier to be rude to them. If I approached someone randomly on the street I'd expect an 'eww' face because there's a reason to think it's weird/different.
i've only mass-approached when being really drunk and I personally don't like the vibe. I would be too drunk to care at that point and the interaction I had, even when positive, seemed rather meaningless and with a girl I didn't even like or care about.
Yeah true most of the time when I spammed approaches I didn't even care about making any kind of impression. I've ended up with a ton of phone numbers when I do that but I literally just delete the number or don't even message them because yeah they're basically meaningless.
pretty cool story though ahaha, hope u got out fine from the hospital.
i am still curious to see whether people at that club I got an ambulance called for me at, recognize me. probably not at this point.

That's insane. That is fucking insane man.

I can count the times women have approached me IN MY ENTIRE LIFE on like 1 fucking hand, less than 5 times.

A woman, any women, which I haven't spoken to before, starting a conversation with me? literally insanity, NEVER happens.
I actually was completely unharmed aside from the fact I woke up with a huge stabbing pain in my chest from where they must've poked me with something. I had a slight bruise on my forehead though I'm assuming I bumped into a wall while I was fucked up. I'm just thankful none of my shit got stolen while I was passed out tbh. I felt embarrassed as fuck when I was recognized tbh I probably won't be going to that place where I passed out for at least a year till I'm forgotten about.

And really it's that rare for you? Maybe it has something to do with location? I also stand out a lot over here because I'm very pale with blue eyes and brown hair and the neighborhoods I hang out in are all ethnic. Just be unique theory coming into place on top of not being a locationcel. The women here probably aren't as reserved (as I'm typing this I'm acknowledging how cope it is but idk maybe Europe is actually a bit different :forcedsmile:)

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Some women are so stuck up it's unbelievable. You'd think that the women at the raves are there to enjoy the music and the fact that you're both there would show some common interest. When people have common interests I feel like it's even shittier to be rude to them. If I approached someone randomly on the street I'd expect an 'eww' face because there's a reason to think it's weird/different.
For me it isn't just a few, but it seems like a majority. It has gotten so bad that I barely even approach anymore because all I expect is an instant negative reaction that will kill my vibe and make me feel bad.

If I am at a rave/party, to feel good, why would I approach women just to kill my vibe? It's so brutal ngl.
Yeah true most of the time when I spammed approaches I didn't even care about making any kind of impression. I've ended up with a ton of phone numbers when I do that but I literally just delete the number or don't even message them because yeah they're basically meaningless.
yes, exactly this lmao.
I actually was completely unharmed aside from the fact I woke up with a huge stabbing pain in my chest from where they must've poked me with something. I had a slight bruise on my forehead though I'm assuming I bumped into a wall while I was fucked up. I'm just thankful none of my shit got stolen while I was passed out tbh. I felt embarrassed as fuck when I was recognized tbh I probably won't be going to that place where I passed out for at least a year till I'm forgotten about.
They probably already forgot you tbh. Good to hear u were all right.
And really it's that rare for you? Maybe it has something to do with location? I also stand out a lot over here because I'm very pale with blue eyes and brown hair and the neighborhoods I hang out in are all ethnic. Just be unique theory coming into place on top of not being a locationcel. The women here probably aren't as reserved (as I'm typing this I'm acknowledging how cope it is but idk maybe Europe is actually a bit different :forcedsmile:)
Yes, it literally never happens. I think it has maybe a bit to do with my lowTrust face I suppose, otherwise I generally feel like I barely reach average looks-level where I live anyways. Either way I feel fucking subhuman because of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
get on them to scam people 🤑🤑🤑

never had or needed this on OLD really. I go from dating app to number to date.

i feel like instagram matters more for IRL social-life, approaching than dating apps.
When I approach girls IRL they never accept exchanging numbers, but only want to exchange instagram.
I’ve had had terrible conversion rate from dating apps without linking my instagram to my profile. When I omited it, matches still came as more or less usual but much less girls initated a conversation.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MoggerGaston
For me it isn't just a few, but it seems like a majority. It has gotten so bad that I barely even approach anymore because all I expect is an instant negative reaction that will kill my vibe and make me feel bad.

If I am at a rave/party, to feel good, why would I approach women just to kill my vibe? It's so brutal ngl.
You shouldn't think like that. I understand why you do because it really can fuck up your entire day but that's why you gotta do it often. I don't know if it's a good idea to say you should get used to failing, but just get used to trying and not caring about the outcome. The times I've succeeded most with women were times when I truly didn't care what happened.
They probably already forgot you tbh. Good to hear u were all right..
Thanks man I appreciate you. Not the first time I've woken up in the hospital. It felt like I teleported there.

Yes, it literally never happens. I think it has maybe a bit to do with my lowTrust face I suppose, otherwise I generally feel like I barely reach average looks-level where I live anyways. Either was I feel fucking subhuman because of it.
Damn is the competition really that crazy where you live when it comes to peoples PSL? I've heard they are very tall there but they're also great looking? You mog. If you came here you'd have 0 issues.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You shouldn't think like that. I understand why you do because it really can fuck up your entire day but that's why you gotta do it often. I don't know if it's a good idea to say you should get used to failing, but just get used to trying and not caring about the outcome. The times I've succeeded most with women were times when I truly didn't care what happened.
I am not at raves to slay or meet women. I would find it a nice bonus if it happens but i would never prioritize it.

I am not there to fail, its one of few places left in my life that i get some enjoyment and i dont want to ruin that by getting reminded of my inceldom.

I mean i still do, i see the hot women and couples, but the moment i get annoyed by it i snort a new line to make that feeling disappear.

Thanks man I appreciate you. Not the first time I've woken up in the hospital. It felt like I teleported there.
Haha shit man, my second time in half a year too. Good stuff tbh, although i want to avoid it in the future lmao
Damn is the competition really that crazy where you live when it comes to peoples PSL? I've heard they are very tall there but they're also great looking? You mog. If you came here you'd have 0 issues.
Its really bad. The 2 guys in my therapy group both mog me in height and looks too (and both have ltrs)

Idk. Either way nice talking. Ill setup my dating apps on Sunday, seems like the best day to have the beginner boost start.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You go out alone anyways
Start spam approaching irl you have nothing to lose