Nigga go lose ur virginity Jesus Christ

I’ve never actually talked to a 19 yo virgin irl
Also u said u have a friend who’s like 20 and virgin so stop lying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 21182
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Go down to 6-8 reps so your nervous system will be more dominant, it'll help when you go back to your 4X12.

Go down to 6-8 reps so your nervous system will be more dominant, it'll help when you go back to your 4X12.
I can do 6-8 reps tho so should I just move weight up at that rep range?

I never claimed to be smart. I have slow processing speed
Sorry. I know that diabetes can cause cognitive problems. Anyway, yes do that till you reach 80kg and you can go back to your gay ass 4X12 shit (you didn't learn shit from Eric)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Sorry. I know that diabetes can cause cognitive problems. Anyway, yes do that till you reach 80kg and you can go back to your gay ass 4X12 shit (you didn't learn shit from Eric)
Why would I try to imitate him? Idk what exactly he does now but all he used to do was deadlifts every day. He has insane genetics and is on gear, unlike me

Maybe even lower volume on other lifts so your bench can catch up. More resources.

Why would I try to imitate him? Idk what exactly he does now but all he used to do was deadlifts every day. He has insane genetics and is on gear, unlike me
Not many exercises, not too many reps. Focus on 3 lifts and roll with it for a while (if you're stuck) and then back to a higher volume. Your diabetic body can't take so much punishment. And don't do deadlifts you will injure yourself, you're too low IQ to perform it correctly and it's not good for manlets.

• JFL
Not many exercises, not too many reps. Focus on 3 lifts and roll with it for a while (if you're stuck) and then back to a higher volume. Your diabetic body can't take so much punishment. And don't do deadlifts you will injure yourself, you're too low IQ to perform it correctly and it's not good for manlets.
Yeah I dropped deadlifts long ago. Theyre useless for hypertrophy anyway, meme lift for ur ego

Minimalist training only works for guys like him. I’d end up looking like Jason blaha doing that

Yeah I dropped deadlifts long ago. Theyre useless for hypertrophy anyway, meme lift for ur ego
I snapped my shit at 255kg, dropped deadlifts and squats. I'll leave it for the slavic / icelandic ogre hulks. I'm more of a OHP / Rowing / Incline bench press type of guy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Minimalist training only works for guys like him. I’d end up looking like Jason blaha doing that
You don't just do that, you mix it up. Both extremes are bad if you're natty. Some weeks you can focus on 3 lifts and later on increase the volume dramatically and so on.

I snapped my shit at 255kg, dropped deadlifts and squats. I'll leave it for the slavic / icelandic ogre hulks. I'm more of a OHP / Rowing / Incline bench press type of guy.
I fucked myself up in my first year doing like 90kg lol

Just move up the weight and do less reps. 12 reps is borderline too much. I usually go 5x5 then 4x7-12 on bench

I do 100 x 4 on incline bench btw

You don't just do that, you mix it up. Both extremes are bad if you're natty. Some weeks you can focus on 3 lifts and later on increase the volume dramatically and so on.
Sounds too complicated . Give me a workout routine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 20399
Klinefelter's
This is what women want anyway so
IMG 9279

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20399
Just did 45 kg on the bench press today 😎

• Love it
How long did it take you and at what weight did you start

Sounds too complicated . Give me a workout routine
I'm a gifted lifter, accused of roids while lifting twice a week with low volume. It's like asking for dating tips from a Chad.

How long did it take you and at what weight did you start
Idk like 40kg, most people who train like 3 years bench at least 100kg now idk about incline tho. I focused on staying lean like a retard and probably stunted my height growth doing so

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Only BBC loving homosexuals use the metric system.

I'm a gifted lifter, accused of roids while lifting twice a week with low volume. It's like asking for dating tips from a Chad.
Ok well what do u think of my routine

Day 1
Incline bench 4x12 supersetted with Pull ups 4x8
Machines rows 4x12
Dips with 12.5kg dumbbell 3x12
Lat pullover 3x12

Day 2
Cable lateral raise 5x12
Cable rear delt thing 5x16
Pull ups 3x6

Day 3
ez bar curls and skull rushers 1 set 30, 2nd set 20, 3rd set 8 (increasing weight each time)

Day 4 same as day 2 but with dumbbells and slightly higher reps

Day 5 same as day 1

Might do another arm day as well if I feel like it

Wait you can't even bench 72kg for max one rep? And you're NOT a beginner? Are you 5'0 or something?

Wait you can't even bench 72kg for max one rep? And you're NOT a beginner? Are you 5'0 or something?
Wait you can’t even read ? Are u like 5 or something

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Ok well what do u think of my routine

Day 1
Incline bench 4x12 supersetted with Pull ups 4x8
Machines rows 4x12
Dips with 12.5kg dumbbell 3x12
Lat pullover 3x12

Day 2
Cable lateral raise 5x12
Cable rear delt thing 5x16
Pull ups 3x6

Day 3
ez bar curls and skull rushers 1 set 30, 2nd set 20, 3rd set 8 (increasing weight each time)

Day 4 same as day 2 but with dumbbells and slightly higher reps

Day 5 same as day 1

Might do another arm day as well if I feel like it
I actually wanna puke at that ''program''

• JFL
@Manletmachine Honestly you should try a known program, the one you posted is terrible, for real. It's better to use a program by Jeff Nippard or some other faggot than to randomize it yourself if that's how you do it.

• Ugh..