Been stuck on 72.5kg incline bench for ages now

What’s so bad about it
Too much to explain, it's just trash. After years of looking at programs and shit I just know what's a shitty program.

Honestly I remember liking Kinobody style of lifting (3 days a week) with low volume and focusing more on weight.

It'll give your diabetic body a chance to recover since it's a ABA BAB type of program. Maybe bump the reps a little bit and add more arm exercises.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Too much to explain, it's just trash. After years of looking at programs and shit I just know what's a shitty program.

Honestly I remember liking Kinobody style of lifting (3 days a week) with low volume and focusing more on weight.

It'll give your diabetic body a chance to recover since it's a ABA BAB type of program. Maybe bump the reps a little bit and add more arm exercises.
the amount of times I’ve changed programs . No wonder I’ve barely made any gains. From full body every day to grey skull to Eric’s stupid bench every day thing to what I’m on currently to fucking kinobody

you won't gain much strength with 12x4.

4 sets of 5 reps is better for strength. you can maybe do 80kg 4x5 and after doing that for a while you can do 75kg 4x12 and then you switch to 85kg 4x5 to do 80kg 4x12 and so on.

the amount of times I’ve changed programs . No wonder I’ve barely made any gains. From full body every day to grey skull to Eric’s stupid bench every day thing to what I’m on currently to fucking kinobody
I'll encourage you to try the Kinobody system (3 times a week) ABA/BAB. You can even play with it a little bit but keep the overall system, like kick the deadlifts or some shit if he included that. Get rid of machines, always pull ups over lat pulldowns, ditch the bench press and just do Incline / OHP.

There's an overestimation of how much volume a natty with average genetics (you?) can take. It's so obvious that the answer is in the middle. Just lift 3 times, 2 times focusing on X group.

Don't do more than 8 reps on big lifts, bump it when you do things like arms / lateral raises. You know all of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I'll encourage you to try the Kinobody system (3 times a week) ABA/BAB. You can even play with it a little bit but keep the overall system, like kick the deadlifts or some shit if he included that. Get rid of machines, always pull ups over lat pulldowns, ditch the bench press and just do Incline / OHP.

There's an overestimation of how much volume a natty with average genetics (you?) can take. It's so obvious that the answer is in the middle. Just lift 3 times, 2 times focusing on X group.

Don't do more than 8 reps on big lifts, bump it when you do things like arms / lateral raises. You know all of that.
Maybe this will solve my chronic tiredness or maybe I’m just diabetic

Maybe this will solve my chronic tiredness or maybe I’m just diabetic
Ever took a week break? maybe you need it. Let your body to fully recover. Eat well, sleep well, don't lift for one week. It'll take you a week or something to catch up again but maybe you're exhausted. Or go down 15% on all of your lifts.

Ever took a week break? maybe you need it. Let your body to fully recover. Eat well, sleep well, don't lift for one week. It'll take you a week or something to catch up again but maybe you're exhausted. Or go down 15% on all of your lifts.
I took one last week cause I was on holiday. But even then I was tired

I snapped my shit at 255kg, dropped deadlifts and squats. I'll leave it for the slavic / icelandic ogre hulks. I'm more of a OHP / Rowing / Incline bench press type of guy.
Gee what happened? How do you snap your shit? I clearly wouldn't know. The heaviest it ever pulled was 190 kg.

Gee what happened? How do you snap your shit? I clearly wouldn't know. The heaviest it ever pulled was 190 kg.
Pushed too hard and felt a weird pain in my lower back. Couldn't do it for months after without that pain coming back. I don't have chronic back pain. I can run, jump, lift, I just don't fuck with deadlifts anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124