Been using retin-A since early december, how is the improvement in my skin quality? Has it given me a leg up at all?

mirin camera quality also btw have you noticed whether it bleaches your skin a little or not that would be a huge bonus for my dravid skintone
It bleaches it a little maybe? The skin on my smile lines looks darker in comparison now but they arent deep at all. Im guessing that area is getting lighter slower cuz of the surface area or smth. Dont quote me on that tho i doubt its gonna make me look italian or anything

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
why are you so anxious in the video are you being held hostage at gunpoint
Im just quite jumpy tbh

How do I look in the vid btw (better than in pics or nah)

• +1
It bleaches it a little maybe? The skin on my smile lines looks darker in comparison now but they arent deep at all. Im guessing that area is getting lighter slower cuz of the surface area or smth. Dont quote me on that tho i doubt its gonna make me look italian or anything
Whats your routine do you moisturize and use sunscreen aswell and how often do you apply it? In the moning and before bed I'm guessing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Im just quite jumpy tbh

How do I look in the vid btw (better than in pics or nah)
4.5 PSL your masculinity gives you an edge over normies but you look really low trust

• +1
Whats your routine do you moisturize and use sunscreen aswell and how often do you apply it? In the moning and before bed I'm guessing
I just put it on before bed. No sunscreen, just ret + moisturizer + vit C serum

• JFL
I just put it on before bed. No sunscreen, just ret + moisturizer + vit C serum
Why the fuck arent you wearing sunscreen, exfoliating your skin makes it really sensitive
It's like going to a gym and eating a pizza afterwards

Why the fuck arent you wearing sunscreen, exfoliating your skin makes it really sensitive
It's like going to a gym and eating a pizza afterwards
I thought you only had to wear it if you have ret on during the day. Fuark i'll start now.

I always wear a baseball hat irl anyway so i dont think I got fucked too bad by that

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
I thought you only had to wear it if you have ret on during the day. Fuark i'll start now.

I always wear a baseball hat irl anyway so i dont think I got fucked too bad by that
Wear it everyday

• +1
Banned from reddit for larping as the guy in my signature in r/breakingbad
200.gif

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16346 and Moggedbyevery1
Nah im quite NT just a bit jumpy w my movements and stuff if thats what you mean
Dk why people say I'm autistic here. People say I'm pretty easy-going irl and Don think I'm weird at all. Maybe a bit awkward and reserved though.

Nah im quite NT just a bit jumpy w my movements and stuff if thats what you mean
Have you committed a crime? Having a criminal record would halo you.

• JFL
Dk why people say I'm autistic here. People say I'm pretty easy-going irl and Don think I'm weird at all. Maybe a bit awkward and reserved though.
Cuz you obsess about small things and talk about them in massive detail + have very extreme views w weak sources

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale and Chadethnic101
Wdym. Congruency is legit. You have low trust face so being straight as an arrow failos you. I'd get into a small fight that foids in the area would know about. You'd slay hard.

• JFL
He told me he had an fwb in dms
Good for him tbh, he seemed giga non nt last year from the way he typed

Behold the Islamisation of the uk

• JFL
Wdym. Congruency is legit. You have low trust face so being straight as an arrow failos you. I'd get into a small fight that foids in the area would know about. You'd slay hard.
Im not getting a permanent criminal record for a slight smv increase lmfao

I used to get into fights all the time when i was younger but ive been avoiding them hard now cuz im afraid of getting hurt badly + a massive fear of losing teeth

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
your trolling with the arab incel head movements right:lul::lul::lul:
Nah man need to get my side in there somehow

Idk w cameras man theres no way to not look retarded in an unfrauded vid

Nah my under eye area was always fucked
I can see*

Try my mixture Castor oil + Jojoba oil + Vitamin C + Niacinamide or apply castor oil and use second natural cream containing Vitamin C and Niacinamide depend

All of this before bedtime and return to me for the result :ogre:

• +1
Im not getting a permanent criminal record for a slight smv increase lmfao

I used to get into fights all the time when i was younger but ive been avoiding them hard now cuz im afraid of getting hurt badly + a massive fear of losing teeth
At least get tattoos or wear a chain or something. Ripped boy + black tank top with chains would boost your appeal a lot. There are some stacies that are into it.

I can't do it as I have soy boy face.

• JFL
At least get tattoos or wear a chain or something. Ripped boy + black tank top with chains would boost your appeal a lot. There are some stacies that are into it.

I can't do it as I have soy boy face.
I dont really care enough about smv to change my whole persona ngl. Dressing like a thug means I'd have to act like a thug and thats not something I wanna do. I mainly just wanna improve my face and leave it at that. I'd be happy with the appeal/smv I have now if I had a chad face.

Tret makes you lighter. How’s you get a whole shade darker?

R u not using sunscreen with it?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Looking good, not bad for a nigger, peak autism too.

Btw i use tret in winter-autum only, to avoid sunspots and whatnot.

no sunscreen :feelswhy:

rate btw

Idk your structure is good. Your eye area is near perfect as far as supras/hooding/eyebrows/deepset.

The jaw is proportionate but nothing special tbh. Still neither a halo or a falio

Also colored contacts would ascend your smv a lot

407F9310 19FA 4DA1 8E24 CE72DB26A236

Current PSL is 4. smv 5-5.25/10

Btw i use tret in winter-autum only, to avoid sunspots and whatnot.

:unsure: You can use Tret at night and wash it off in the morning. And sunscreen spf 50 during the day

:unsure: You can use Tret at night and wash it off in the morning. And sunscreen spf 50 during the day
No, tret will irritate your skin for days, doesn't work like that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
No, tret will irritate your skin for days, doesn't work like that.

Retinoic acid causes a initial reaction when introduced but your body gets used to it around the 2nd month mark

Yes you can use it during summer. Ask any dermatologist. All YouTube dermatologists use it year round. Also it’s localized and therefore sunscreen works wonders to prevent any irritation or sensitivity it might induce in the skin.

Retinoic acid causes a initial reaction when introduced but your body gets used to it around the 2nd month mark

Yes you can use it during summer. Ask any dermatologist. All YouTube dermatologists use it year round. Also it’s localized and therefore sunscreen works wonders to prevent any irritation or sensitivity it might induce in the skin.
I live in Spain, im pale, and i can't use it in the summer, that's how it is, if you live in northern latitudes or whatever just do what works for youl.

bro they way you turn your head to the side wtf :lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: justadude
@justadude @Preston any improvement to my skin btw? Do I look better than I did in my december pics or is there not much change?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@justadude @Preston any improvement to my skin btw? Do I look better than I did in my december pics or is there not much change?
Skin texture looks slightly better but u look darker tbh. Use glutathione or hydroquinone

• +1
Skin texture looks slightly better but u look darker tbh. Use glutathione or hydroquinone
I was thinking it was lighting at first but nope ive def gotten a bit darker from photosensitivity yh. Hope it goes away cuz im starting to feel like this was an overall looksmin now :feelswah:

Youre using glutathione right? Dm me the product youre using

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346