Been using salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide for acne

NFA PB

NFA PB

Kraken
Had mild acne on my right cheek for a long time while my left side was pretty much clear so I decided to buy the cerave acne foaming cleanser. At first I didn't see too much results from it tbh so I listened to reddit. i change pillowcases daily with shirts, let my face airdry after shower instead of using a towel, avoid touching my face etc.

I started getting much less and less active acne while my blemishes were fading away. Couple of months later I incorporated paula's choice 2% liquid exfoliant. As of now I rarely get pimples and when I do they go away in 2-3 days. Right side is clearing up while my left side, which started breaking out, it;s going back to normal. Idk how much it's the paula's choice product helping since I was already noticing results from the cleanser but I like the fact that when I use it (use it with a cotton pad not your hands) I literally see dirt and shit coming off my face even after I wash my face prior.

This might work or not for you. It depends how shit your acne/life/genetics are. No, I won't send pics. Get over it.
All foids are hoes including your mom.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, mug, alriodai and 1 other person
salycic acid is great