Beer and my Girlfriend

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
So lately I have been having hard time and got into a fight, my girlfriend brought up "is it gonna be your beer or me!" "Do you love me or your beer more?!" I told her to never discuss about this but yet she keeps going about it. When I say something once I really mean it and im a man of my word.

I love my Beer more than anything in the world and nothing can get in my fucking way. I will kill her skin her and cut off all the limbs and head, then place everything in, smells fucking bad if you burn the flesh so im going to instead boil her, add salt, curcumin, beans. Soup and meat becomes amazing you can have a cold beer to it.

Have not eaten anything this delicious for a while im going to be off tmrw.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, n0rthface, Deleted member 20179 and 5 others
Didn't think I'd meet a fellow cannibal on here. It seems you have fine tastes, boyo. :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, BearBoy and Deleted member 15827
Didn't think I'd meet a fellow cannibal on here. It seems you have fine tastes, boyo. :feelshah:
Cannibal I dont think people who enjoyed human flesh in the past called themselves this way, i dont call myself this way either. I just enjoy food and meat most of the time.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19499
Cannibal I dont think people who enjoyed human flesh in the past called themselves this way, i dont call myself this way either. I just enjoy food and meat most of the time.
You're right, boyo. It's the jews brainwashing normies into thinking it's not natural to consume other human beings. I made a thread about this the other day:

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
You're right, boyo. It's the jews brainwashing normies into thinking it's not natural to consume other human beings. I made a thread about this the other day:
Yeah its delicious as fuck and everyone should try it, i remember trying it as a child first time and it was my most favorite meal but sadly it wasnt what I would get everytime.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel and Deleted member 19499
You don’t have a girlfriend you deranged ingush dog

Long live Putin for sending your Ilk to jahannam

Yeah its delicious as fuck and everyone should try it, i remember trying it as a child and it was my most favorite meal but sadly it wasnt what I would get everytime.
How'd you manage to acquire the meat?

• +1
You don’t have a girlfriend you deranged ingush dog

Long live Putin for sending your Ilk to jahannam
I got my dog barking for me because of jealousy huh? you didnt answer my question, do you moan or scream while getting pegged?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and stevielake
I got my dog barking for me because of jealousy huh? you didnt answer my question, do you moan or scream while getting pegged?
Only one screaming is your whore mother when I stick it in her gapping asshole

How'd you manage to acquire the meat?
It was a very rare thing where I grew up some of my family members used to do it and so I tried the meat and it was delicious

I dont know how they aquired it though infact i dont know much about my people i live alone.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19499
Only one screaming is your whore mother when I stick it in her gapping asshole
Keep seething for me bitchboy latino ugly curry faggot, not just are you my abused dog but allahs abused dog aswell.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Your bitch don’t even want to fuck u nigga

It was a very rare thing where I grew up some of my family members used to do it and so I tried the meat and it was delicious

I dont know how they aquired it though infact i dont know much about my people i live alone.
Based family members. My extended family just bullied me and treated me like shit. :ogre:

• +1
Based family members. My extended family just bullied me and treated me like shit. :ogre:
Live alone and get way up the skies just be careful you might hit the ground.

Not cool. Not cool. Careful with that sort of dark and twisted humor.
He should've kept her head as a souvenir or used as broth for soup. That's what this low-inhib dark triad old lady did (time-stamped):

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and BearBoy
Live alone and get way up the skies just be careful you might hit the ground.
That's what I plan to do, but it's hard living on my own in this expensive state plus without being able to sustain a job cause of my mental issues. :ogre: I do want to leave this shitty state eventually and move to a cheaper one.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and BearBoy
Some guy got arrested for eating a man alive even though the victim requested it.

Fulfilling someone’s masochist request is illegal , but pedophilia will soon be legalized by this fucked up government.

Clown world

Clown world

• +1
Some guy got arrested for eating a man alive even though the victim requested it.

Fulfilling someone’s masochist request is illegal , but pedophilia will soon be legalized by this fucked up government.

Clown world

Clown world
I find it interesting how someone is such a big masochist like that guy you must be beyond mentally ill to be like that.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I find it interesting how someone is such a big masochist like that guy you must be beyond mentally ill to be like that.
Yeah, not even trying to be an asshole but perhaps that’s what’s best for him. Ended his mental suffering.

His family obviously didn’t give a fuck about him since he wasn’t receiving mental therapy. Probably would’ve been on here had he continued living

Clown world

Clown world
your avi is pedophilia you deranged nigger

He likes to touch children like the mentally ill fuck he is, his uncle used to rape him when he was young now he is a pedo himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Screen Shot 2022 06 19 at 13824 PM

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy:

Another retarded racist Indian added to my ignore list. Room full of haters starting to smell like curry and ass.

@AlexBrown84 When will they learn smh

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 15827
I risked it all for alcphol
My tactic is to just say I stop drinking but then keep drinking low key
Nobody can tell what’s really in ur water bottle