BEFEAR NIKO SERVER FOIDS LURK HERE

D

Deleted member 32537

c'est fini
if you foid from @Niklaus Mikaelson server read this please KILL YOURSELF

so since dane faggot simp name Niko make discord server months ago he fill it with trannys foids even have a foid mod there. is normal shit discord just full idiot egirl eboys right? wrong. those foid are actively lurk here and know names of user and most like have account here too. they post thread here to niko server and insult incel shit on incel copy many people pic here there simp chad like arvid and claim be femcel mdrrrr. should befear what you post here not know what they do with it am warn you now

here my part fight against whore.

here is one name vivian live cambridge UK who know to much about psl and try make harem of incel. if know who she is send info so we make her fuck off incel land.
IMG 2616

@ascension @WayneSarcosuhus @Xangsane @_MVP_ @cancercell @Peak aesthetics @WeiWei @thickdickdaddy27 @Cutecel2001

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wificonnector, Deleted member 29078, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
Not the hecking foids man 🤓

62F0B2DA 4443 40DC 8329 E77BD911170E

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 29078, WeiWei and 9 others
let them, what can they do but say "true". They know they aint shit lmao. They literally know they aint shit.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Aypo129
women rotting in incel forums?

wtf?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, wificonnector, WeiWei and 4 others
women rotting in incel forums?

wtf?
rot is maybe not so accurate since women can not be incel but they seek incel space beg attention and search chad out. whore like this need be expose brutal way and drive out

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, WeiWei, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
anyone who want infiltrate whore land and fight for us go here

Vivian please drop your account name!

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, bishounen0bladee, Aypo129 and 2 others

so since dane faggot simp name Niko make discord server months ago he fill it with trannys foids even have a foid mod there. is normal shit discord just full idiot egirl eboys right? wrong. those foid are actively lurk here and know names of user and most like have account here too. they post thread here to niko server and insult incel shit on incel copy many people pic here there simp chad like arvid and claim be femcel mdrrrr. should befear what you post here not know what they do with it am warn you now

here is one name vivian live cambridge UK who know to much about psl and try make harem of incel. if know who she is send info so we make her fuck off incel land.
View attachment 2335688View attachment 2335690View attachment 2335691View attachment 2335692

@ascension @WayneSarcosuhus @Xangsane @_MVP_ @cancercell @Peak aesthetics @WeiWei @thickdickdaddy27 @Cutecel2001
First time it's a white woman doing this JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, try2beme, Aypo129 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129

View attachment 2335688View attachment 2335690View attachment 2335691View attachment 2335692

I really don’t give a fuck bruv. As long as they only watch and don’t participate, the forum is open to any fucking one with Internet.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aypo129, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 32537
I really don’t give a fuck bruv. As long as they only watch and don’t participate, the forum is open to any fucking one with Internet.
KYS whore lover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, WeiWei, ascension and 4 others
KYS whore lover
You mad because of some bitches lurking an open forum on the internet? Come on man you can’t be that easily hurt.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 21661, Aypo129 and 1 other person
You mad because of some bitches lurking an open forum on the internet? Come on man you can’t be that easily hurt.
you have no problem foid convincing 17 year old do this? am just wonder
716B25AB 3ECF 45D7 B716 DD15E38DF57D
Image 34
Image 33
Image 32

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, PointOfNoReturn, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Niko is subhuman incel simp, we've seen his pathetic ass with floda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Sprinkles, ascension and 3 others
mega incel loser trait: having discord installed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Myth, ascension and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Aypo129 and Deleted member 32537
Hey
Post the server link bro i want to join

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
he IS support gay and foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 32537
  • Woah
I’d choke leoo to death and piss on her lifeless body in GTA if I got the chance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 32537 and Deleted member 21661
Ugly recessed bri ish femcel
Why cant she act like a normal foid instead of learning about incel shit? Fatherless femcel bitch

• +1
If you are reading this vivian i will rate and hang you in the middle of a forest try learn about psl when youre dismembered (minecraft only(

• +1
All trans are gay men. Jfl if you think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Myth, emeraldglass and Deleted member 32537
If you are reading this vivian i will rate and hang you in the middle of a forest try learn about psl when youre dismembered (minecraft only(
whore stalk us insult us steal our culture to jestermaxx for her chad KYS VIVIAN WHORE BITCH NIGGER LOVER

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
why does niko never come on here anymore?

• +1
why does niko never come on here anymore?
he is busy be worship by tranny gays foids he post daily his gay server and read here often

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and SubSigma
he is busy be worship by tranny gays foids he post daily his gay server and read here often
IMG 9308
Can u tell him that this polina bitch is a simp

• +1
716B25AB 3ECF 45D7 B716 DD15E38DF57D

remember this foid whore is turn 17 year old gay prostitute for oldcel men she is deserve all that is happen her

you shitskin am normand french med ethnic

ur bubble headed cuck that's what you are.

And shitskin on top of that, my condolences.

@playgirlz IS FOID AMONG US