• BBF5B4E1-5868-439A-A31E-A8342A35040B.png
    BBF5B4E1-5868-439A-A31E-A8342A35040B.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
  • C23BE734-6CB8-46BA-B19B-7518BE18E751.jpeg
    C23BE734-6CB8-46BA-B19B-7518BE18E751.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
Much better personality now I guess

• +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Which is before and which is after? I think you have severe BDD to think there's any real difference. I guess that's normal on this forum since 99% of users are mentalcel normies+ who have no glaring flaws but get tiny surgeries that will make no difference to their SMV instead of roid/gymmaxxing to look like Stallone.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 16801
is there a surgery to make the nose tissue smaller

Which is before and which is after? I think you have severe BDD to think there's any real difference. I guess that's normal on this forum since 99% of users are mentalcel normies+ who have no glaring flaws but get tiny surgeries that will make no difference to their SMV instead of roid/gymmaxxing to look like Stallone.
he had a huge indentation on his nose, he went from deformed tier to normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onfiresems, nikeair270 and Deleted member 7725
is there a surgery to make the nose tissue smaller
you can make the nose narrower and less projected, you can also remove cartilage from the tip to make it less bulbous.
if you have thick skin on your nose it will never look really small and defined, but you can at least change the dimensions

he had a huge indentation on his nose, he went from deformed tier to normal
All the mentalcel normies sticking up for each other. 0 change to his SMV whatsoever. I didn't even notice a difference.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, khvirgin and Deleted member 11770
What was wrong with your nose before? And what kind of nose job did you have? My nose is asymmetrical so I might surgery for it

All the mentalcel normies sticking up for each other. 0 change to his SMV whatsoever. I didn't even notice a difference.
if normies were as forgiving as you, we'd live in a better world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 7725
if normies were as forgiving as you, we'd live in a better world
No, it's because you're a soft ass bitch. If you hit the gym normies would all have respect for you. Instead you retards shitpost and plan tiny surgeries that will make 0 difference. No sympathy for normie mentalcel users.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
there's nothing that can be done about uneven nostrils?
that's your problem now

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
No, it's because you're a soft ass bitch. If you hit the gym normies would all have respect for you. Instead you retards shitpost and plan tiny surgeries that will make 0 difference. No sympathy for normie mentalcel users.
it's about perfection not about respect. about fixing every minor flaw

it's about perfection not about respect. about fixing every minor flaw
Exactly because you guys are perfectionist mentalcels who think fixing tiny flaws will change their SMV. Man up and inject T + gymmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
Exactly because you guys are perfectionist mentalcels who think fixing tiny flaws will change their SMV. Man up and inject T + gymmaxx.
This is me man. I think I ve also gymmaxxed

Attachments

• 7338343C-3DE4-4718-B1DC-A6CC3D81DCC0.png
    7338343C-3DE4-4718-B1DC-A6CC3D81DCC0.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
This is me man. I think I ve also gymmaxxed
You have incel posture and facial expression. Changing a tiny dent on your nose didn't change shit.

You have incel posture and facial expression. Changing a tiny dent on your nose didn't change shit.
My laycount is over 30 and only based on look man.
I have nothing of incel.

My laycount is over 30 and only based on look man.
I have nothing of incel.
You have rounded shoulders and incel lips + face expression. Fixing your nose didn't do shit. You need to Stallonemaxx.

you can make the nose narrower and less projected, you can also remove cartilage from the tip to make it less bulbous.
if you have thick skin on your nose it will never look really small and defined, but you can at least change the dimensions
it looks really fat and weird but other than that its straight fuark
yeah probably gonna try to get the cartilage removed

it looks really fat and weird but other than that its straight fuark
yeah probably gonna try to get the cartilage removed
a bad nose is brutal it can ruin you, I'm getting rhino asap early this year.
bulbous tip reduction / deprojection if your nose sticks out too far from the face are insane looksmaxxes, just ask a surgeon that specializes exclusively on noses for a consultation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
Is that your natural nose in the before? Looks like a botched rhino tbh