Before and after: 18 at 200lbs vs 19 at 135lbs

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination

I don't look as good as I did in the first pic now cuz I stopped taking care of myself but I'm not a fat fuck anymore so W I guess

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, frendly, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others

I don't look as good as I did in the first pic now cuz I stopped taking care of myself but I'm not a fat fuck anymore so W I guess

Wait I put the after in the before spot fuck me

For the latter pic just began in the first

Insane Leanmaxxing motivation bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and frendly
Ur ugly regardless

• Hmm...
Reactions: Birdcell
What's your bf% in both pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What's your bf% in both pics
I'm not sure at all, right now it's around 18% and I'm skinny fat, look the same in the face and am 130lbs so 5 pounds lighter, but gained a lot more fat and lost a lot of muscle. In my before pic I was a fat incel and only ate, shit, and jerked off to my ex online girlfriend on discord, so it must've been pretty high, just Google average discord mod body fat percentage and I'm sure it'll be close enough

• Woah
I'm not sure at all, right now it's around 18% and I'm skinny fat, look the same in the face and am 130lbs so 5 pounds lighter, but gained a lot more fat and lost a lot of muscle. In my before pic I was a fat incel and only ate, shit, and jerked off to my ex online girlfriend on discord, so it must've been pretty high, just Google average discord mod body fat percentage and I'm sure it'll be close enough
130lbs at which height ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You look good in the first pic , but disgustingly bloatmaxxed in the second
Yea the second pic is the before, I was disgusting, I think I actually could've been lighter around 170-180 in that pic cuz it might've been after I started dieting cuz I remember points where I looked far worse, this is just the only pic I have on this phone from that time

• +1

I have trouble with my diet. Working out is easy for me. Tips and how’d you do it and time frame please

• +1
Reactions: nulll
I have trouble with my diet. Working out is easy for me. Tips and how’d you do it and time frame please
So it happened over a period of probably 5 months, at first I started just eating less, still eating like shit, but less, lost a lot that way but still looked terrible at 150, then I started curling a 15lb weight for 15 reps and 3 sets whenever I felt like it, plus doing pushups, then I started eating healthy, and even less, and upping my protein for about 2 months while doing more advanced workouts like bench press, and different types of dumbbell exercises, also did a labour job for about 2 months while I was just beginning to lose weight, and but all in all I ate less for 3 months, worked out lightly for 1, and then worked out still lightly but a bit heavier for 2 while eating pretty clean.

• +1
Reactions: frendly