Before you consider LL surgery

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
just pay your entire family trees inheritance to kebab shop owners so they can break your legs in a giga risky surgery and then spend multiple months recovering...

all of that just to increase the chances for a whore to open her legs for you :soy::soy: and what are you going to do when she gets bored of your newly muh 6"2 height and looks after she comes across a 6"5 chad and subsequently cheats on you? will you get double LL and invasive oestonomies now ? :soy::soy:

inb4 "muh i don't care about ltrs bro i just wanna be a tall mogger so i can slay!! :soy::soy:"

you could have achieved that by stuffing foam into your shoes to become 3-4 inches taller, since you only care about muh hookups and you won't need to worry about getting caught frauding like in an ltr

but instead you paid all that money and spent all that time and went through all that anguish...just to get cucked by chad again :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Skywalker @5.5psl @lightskinbengali

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, ArcticStorm, Interested and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, lowerthirdking, vampyre and 1 other person
aren't you muslim?

@KING REIDYZ it be your own people sometimes :feelsbadman:
muslim ofc but doesn't mean i cant make fun of narcy ethnics like turks who think they are anything other than just another shitskin to the westerners they want to please so badly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and DildoFaggins
muslim ofc but doesn't mean i cant make fun of narcy ethnics like turks who think they are anything other than just another shitskin to the westerners they want to please so badly
I support this fully but the white worship by muslimcels is hilarious at times

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, wthbro123 and twilight
I support this fully but the white worship by muslimcels is hilarious at times
yea like i understand wanting to appear lighter skinned so you have more appeal to women or finding white jbs hotter but wanting approval from western people and their muhh secular values is so cagefuel, literally every turk i speak to says some shit like muhh we are not barbaric muslims we are secular just like you plz accept us saar :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Maalik, niqfan625 and 1 other person
retarded closedplatecels

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Whats your solution to manletism in LTR then brotha

• +1
6'5 chad is like one in a million

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and twilight
Meh. Height is just as important for LTR as for hookups. Also height is strongly correlated with career and social success aside from dating. Nobody should feel like they have to do it (unless <5'6 perhaps) but it can be a good option for some people. Really depends on how much money you have, yeah if you are a wage cuck don't even think about it. But if you are a Salaryceling finance bro or STEM maxxer, you can probably just go for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 28610 and 1 other person
do you live in bangladesh or smth nigga
gurl bffr rn
6'5 cels are already rare enough
most 6'5 cels are average looking or subhuman

• JFL
Women view height purely as a disqualification trait. A guy who is 5'5 would be disqulaified a lot so LL would definetely bring better results. But once you pass that threshold (ussualy average of your country) it quikly loses all its benefits.

If smb wont fuck you at 5'10 they surely would not fuck you at 6'5.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, RoyaleWithCheese and twilight
Meh. Height is just as important for LTR as for hookups.
my point about ltrs wasn't that, it was an answer to guys here saying they are getting ll specifically for hookups, but if that were the case they would be better off just wearing shoe lifts, can't do that in an ltr but can do it for hookupz

I imagine the LL technology we'll have in some years

gurl bffr rn
6'5 cels are already rare enough
most 6'5 cels are average looking or subhuman
well either way, the divorce rate is like over 60% in america :feelskek: just how many of these marriages are ending because the husband gets cucked by a good looking guy

Women view height purely as a disqualification trait. A guy who is 5'5 would be disqulaified a lot so LL would definetely bring better results. But once you pass that threshold (ussualy average of your country) it quikly loses all its benefits.

If smb wont fuck you at 5'10 they surely would not fuck you at 6'5.
Mostly true although if a chick is on the fence being 6'5 vs 5'10 is a massive halo. There's two height thresholds: The first filter is that you aren't a turbo manlet, usually this just equates to not being shorter than the chick. This just stops you from getting immediately disqualified. Past that point though there are still benefits the taller you go although it's definitely diminishing returns. It's like the whole "looks vs game" debate, yes looks are a threshold to some extent but also Gigachad doesn't need game while HTN does.

• +1
agreed with everything but this part
6'5 is outlier so in some sense it can give you status boost. But in general.... almost any guy who is 5'10+ here can try wearing 3+inches heels and look at the change of reaction from women - i can bet half of bitcoin that nothing gonna change. ( 5'9-5'8> dudes definetely would notice slight diffrence in treatment from women)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, zura, twilight and 1 other person
and for @SwoleChad69 and anybody else saying "but extremely good looking tall guys aren't common"

so your telling me that in your sweet little LTR you wil be having for presumably multiple years, your saying shes NEVER going to come across a dude who mogs you to the shadow realm in every aspect? guys you need to remember it only takes one good looking guy to destroy years of your muhhh ltr brooo

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
6'5 is outlier so in some sense it can give you status boost. But in general.... almost any guy who is 5'10+ here can try wearing 3+inches heels and look at the change of reaction from women - i can bet half of bitcoin that nothing gonna change. ( 5'9-5'8> dudes definetely would notice slight diffrence in treatment from women)
Yep--Also hence why 5'6-5'8 guys who do LL get the most bang for their buck. They'll go from being manlets only taller than half of women to height being a nonfactor.

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
and for @SwoleChad69 and anybody else saying "but extremely good looking tall guys aren't common"

so your telling me that in your sweet little LTR you wil be having for presumably multiple years, your saying shes NEVER going to come across a dude who mogs you to the shadow realm in every aspect? guys you need to remember it only takes one good looking guy to destroy years of your muhhh ltr brooo
She wont leave me for chads im a caring nice guy

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and RoyaleWithCheese
You’ll never be able to afford it anyway most likely.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, normie_joe and twilight
just pay your entire family trees inheritance to kebab shop owners so they can break your legs in a giga risky surgery and then spend multiple months recovering...

all of that just to increase the chances for a whore to open her legs for you :soy::soy: and what are you going to do when she gets bored of your newly muh 6"2 height and looks after she comes across a 6"5 chad and subsequently cheats on you? will you get double LL and invasive oestonomies now ? :soy::soy:

inb4 "muh i don't care about ltrs bro i just wanna be a tall mogger so i can slay!! :soy::soy:"

you could have achieved that by stuffing foam into your shoes to become 3-4 inches taller, since you only care about muh hookups and you won't need to worry about getting caught frauding like in an ltr

but instead you paid all that money and spent all that time and went through all that anguish...just to get cucked by chad again :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Skywalker @5.5psl @lightskinbengali

LL is retarded solely because of the risk vs. payoff.

OK you are now 5 ft 6 instead of 5 ft 2, but cannot run, do squats, jump etc. You are a cripple for life.

Meanwhile something like bimax, genio, rhino etc have almost no negative consequences, so it's only the payoff.

Don't do LL, invest in other areas instead. There was a 5 ft 4 guy with a Chad face posted a while back (cannot remember his name), so the best investment for the giga manlets is to work on their face.

And the Becky you LTR will have Stacies that mog her. Are you going to abandon your gf of 5 years because you saw a Stacy across the street?

LL is retarded solely because of the risk vs. payoff.

OK you are now 5 ft 6 instead of 5 ft 2, but cannot run, do squats, jump etc. You are a cripple for life.

Meanwhile something like bimax, genio, rhino etc have almost no negative consequences, so it's only the payoff.

Don't do LL, invest in other areas instead. There was a 5 ft 4 guy with a Chad face posted a while back (cannot remember his name), so the best investment for the giga manlets is to work on their face.
The idea that if you do LL you are crippled for life is some shit that copers made up to rationalize when they were really just too poor or too pussy to do it. If you go to a good surgeon and take the physical therapy seriously, people who get LL are able to play sports again after a year or two.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Maalik, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
And the Becky you LTR will have Stacies that mog her. Are you going to abandon your gf of 5 years because you saw a Stacy across the street?
cage, are you really implying men and women act the same way jflll no wonder i have this nigga on ignore

60% divorce rate and almost every one is initiated by the foid, but you are free to keep coping about men and women acting the same lmfao @5.5psl

cage, are you really implying men and women act the same way jflll no wonder i have this nigga on ignore

60% divorce rate and almost every one is initiated by the foid, but you are free to keep coping about men and women acting the same lmfao @5.5psl

They spew the exact same shit on femcel subreddits.

"What's the point of getting into a relationship if he will just leave for a better looking woman?"

They chant that shit over and over again in those shitholes. Is that fucking true? Would you?

The divorce rate bullshit is significantly more complex than looks JFL. That's not a binary discussion.

Here, I found this shit written by a woman,

"I (23f) have been dating my boyfriend (31m) for 1.5 yrs now, and my BDD has been getting really bad. He's a wonderful guy &amp; treats me like a princess, but I'm constantly comparing myself to his objectively prettier best friend &amp; every pretty girl he sees. He is always reassuring me that he loves me, is attracted to me, etc. but Im always comparing myself to past crushes he's had (many of whom looked very different than me) and agonizing over every issue with my body. Does anyone else experience BDD made worse by their relationship? I have done this with every partner I've had, so I know this isn't an issue with this boyfriend. I'm extremely insecure that he'll leave me for another, better-looking girl or that he's comparing me to them as much as I am. Any advice for breaking this thought pattern? It's getting pretty debilitating for me. Even him innocently commenting on someone he finds attractive is enough to get me upset. I'm so embarrassed and I feel crazy."

Last edited:
Coping on this forum should be a bannable offence.

Coping on this forum should be a bannable offence.
yea ur right getting ll when you aren't turbomanlet is definitely up there as one of the biggest copes

They spew the exact same shit on femcel subreddits.
ok? how does that disprove what im sayin?
The divorce rate bullshit is significantly more complex than looks JFL. That's not a binary discussion.
it's about looks and settling, keep coping.
"I (23f) have been dating my boyfriend (31m) for 1.5 yrs now, and my BDD has been getting really bad. He's a wonderful guy &amp; treats me like a princess, but I'm constantly comparing myself to his objectively prettier best friend &amp; every pretty girl he sees. He is always reassuring me that he loves me, is attracted to me, etc. but Im always comparing myself to past crushes he's had (many of whom looked very different than me) and agonizing over every issue with my body. Does anyone else experience BDD made worse by their relationship? I have done this with every partner I've had, so I know this isn't an issue with this boyfriend. I'm extremely insecure that he'll leave me for another, better-looking girl or that he's comparing me to them as much as I am. Any advice for breaking this thought pattern? It's getting pretty debilitating for me. Even him innocently commenting on someone he finds attractive is enough to get me upset. I'm so embarrassed and I feel crazy."
irrelevant to what i was saying, nobody claimed that women don't feel insecure if they have a chad bf and get afraid he might leave lmfao

last comment i will write since you are the same guy saying european women tanning at a beach means they like pajeet skin jfl

ok? how does that disprove what im sayin?

Because you 2 IQ idiot, THEY ARE LIES. Men don't simply leave their gf nor do women. It's to show how both genders say shit that are not true at all.

it's about looks and settling, keep coping.

irrelevant to what i was saying, nobody claimed that women don't feel insecure if they have a chad bf and get afraid he might leave lmfao

LOL at thinking "Chad bf." It's the same with normie bfs. My point was what those women were spewing out were lies just like this shit that circlejerked here.

last comment i will write since you are the same guy saying european women tanning at a beach means they like pajeet skin jfl

You tard that's something white women have complimented me for. These EU bitches tan their skins to leather. They end up with exact same shade as "Pajeet skin." They would kill to have that color permanently.

Only doing LL if I'm not 6 ft after taking AI and hgh, my growth plates are still open. Both my parents work and my dad owns his own business, unless it comes crashing down I don't think it'll be a big deal to take 60-80k. Getting crippled by LL is something you should worry about if you're going to India for it.

yes, this is what ive said in my thread here

its incredibly retarded to spend 100.000$ for a 10 % increase in chances to get a foid, which incels here WONT even get after that, ofc, cause most belong in a fucking insane asylum

LL is trully an IQ test :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
yes, this is what ive said in my thread
its incredibly retarded to spend 100.000$ for a 10 % increase in chances to get a foid, which incels here WONT even after that, ofc, cause most belong in a fucking insane asylum

LL is trully an IQ test :ROFLMAO:
brutal imagine paying 100k to become 6"2 just to get cucked by me wearing shoe lifts i bought on alixpress, because i realised that its better to put my money into my face and a few vials of test and var

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
brutal imagine paying 100k to become 6"2 just to get cucked by me wearing shoe lifts i bought on alixpress, because i realised that its better to put my money into my face and a few vials of test and var
save your money instead and geomaxx to 2nd/ 3rd world countries, where ppl earn 500$ per month tops, and (with money saved from working hard in the West) you get the chance to date women that are most likely BETTER looking than in the west anyways (+ locals are manlets in 3rd world :ROFLMAO:)

its not even a contest- like i said IQ TEST :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and twilight
The idea that if you do LL you are crippled for life is some shit that copers made up to rationalize when they were really just too poor or too pussy to do it. If you go to a good surgeon and take the physical therapy seriously, people who get LL are able to play sports again after a year or two.
we just need to make sure to not allow any single distraction to go above 2 inches
People on the LL Forums agree 3 inch+ distractions is where many problems start happening.

we just need to make sure to not allow any single distraction to go above 2 inches
People on the LL Forums agree 3 inch+ distractions is where many problems start happening.
You also have to remember that most people who get this surgery are turbomanlets. A 5’4 guy adding 3” to his legs is fucking with his body more than someone who is 5’8.

Dr. Assayag says to think in terms of lengthening by percentage of the bone’s preoperative length.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
You also have to remember that most people who get this surgery are turbomanlets. A 5’4 guy adding 3” to his legs is fucking with his body more than someone who is 5’8.

Dr. Assayag says to think in terms of lengthening by percentage of the bone’s preoperative length.
Good point.
it really is over for manlets. Even LL prefers taller people JFL

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior and RoyaleWithCheese
3-4 inches with lifts isn't possible. Like with LL, 2 inches is generally the max you can do "safely".