Before You Get Into a LTR: Do This

D

Deleted member 20327

I hate all niggers, spics, curries and Jews.
Ask to see all of her previous exes. Notice how I didn't say ONS or FWBs (don't date trash like this) but if no other choice then do that too I guess. If you don't BRUTALLY mog them, sorry boyo. The relationship will never work. It's over before it began. Do not date if she's had better, it never ends well. Thanks for reading. Remember, a cope a day keeps the rope away.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member, ConspiracyTheory and 2 others
you wouldn't still smash?

Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and wollet2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I thought of doing this with the last girl I was gonna make offical, however it felt non NT af to me, how would I bring it up and not sound like an insecure cuck

I thought of doing this with the last girl I was gonna make offical, however it felt non NT af to me, how would I bring it up and not sound like an insecure cuck
Perhaps don't directly ask, but ask something along the lines of the most attractive man she's dated. Or just go through her social medias and her cell phone if you have to.

Perhaps don't directly ask, but ask something along the lines of the most attractive man she's dated. Or just go through her social medias and her cell phone if you have to.
Good idea, didn’t think of attractive, she might slide out of it and say “you are” fuck I hate committing to a girl, that’s why I’ve never made a relationship offical. Degenerate west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member