Beginner Roid Cycle for Beach Body - is this optimal?

imnotgay

imnotgay

6'3, 20% bodyfat and not gay
Thats the body i want to reach. Before corona i was already training for 1+ year but with nonoptimal diet. Got kinda stronger but fatter too. Im at 18-20% bodyfat right now (my own estimate, skinnyfat).

Downloadfile 2

What i want to use for 12 weeks (inject into my glutes):

Test E: 200mg/Week
Primobolan or Masteron: 400-600mg/Week
--> they dont convert to estrogen, so no need for AI and stuff
Anavar: 20mg/day

Questions:

-What happens if i stop using this? Will i keep my muscle?

-Will my body stop producing T after this cycle? If yes, what do? Or can i just cheat to get my muscle and stop roiding forever?

-What about the side effects? How to minimise them? Gyno, hairloss, acne etc

-Can i be in a deficit and build muscle with this? I want a sixpack obv so need to lose fat

-do i need a PCT?

-what about my sexdrive? Can i still get a boner

imagine injecting to get this giga normie natty physique

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, WadlowMaxxing, Stare and 5 others
Tbh i want a shortcut
you can get this body in like two months of working out maybe even less JFL
just eat well and lose bodyfat
you want a beach body, summer is still like 6-7 months away
you can use this time to workout so you can mog in the summer

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Looks234, Deleted member 6475 and 14 others
Hmm im not sure about it. I was already training for a year 4x/week. Im pretty tall and skinny i Think its harder for me to fill my frame

I think you'd have better success asking r/steroids or posting on an anabolic forum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4614, Stare and 1 other person
Thats the body i want to reach. Before corona i was already training for 1+ year but with nonoptimal diet. Got kinda stronger but fatter too. Im at 18-20% bodyfat right now (my own estimate, skinnyfat).

View attachment 904248

Questions:

-Will my body stop producing T after this cycle? If yes, what do? Or can i just cheat to get my muscle and stop roiding forever?

-Can i be in a deficit and build muscle with this? I want a sixpack obv so need to lose fat

-do i need a PCT?

just read the archive to get all the information you need. there is a section about bodybuilding

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 7098 and imnotgay
Don't use anything but testosterone for your first cycle, anavar is okay.

You'll retain your muscle after stopping steroids but you'll have to restart natural testosterone production asap otherwise all muscle will waste away. Even then if you go past your genetic limit you'll lose muscle anyway after stopping steroids, so don't try to become muscular, aim for leanness.

Eventually your body will start producing it's own testosterone whether serms are used or not, but nobody knows how long it will take for you, maybe weeks maybe months. Probably starts after exogenous testosterone cleans out of your system.

Side effects will be negligible and insignificant, i am speaking of testosterone of course since i only used that and oxymethalone. Despite norwooding heavily at 18 it didn't norwood me harder at 500mg a week, acne is fine. No problems. Never had gyno despite not using AI, but started using Aromasin anyway (harsh ai) but dosed little 12.5mg e6d, you probably won't need it but differs from person to person, check free t and e2 before cycle and get them checked mid cycle preferably after two weeks.

Yes you can build muscle but try not to go starvation mode.

Pct is made by broscientists, your body will start producing its own t after you stop.

After started using steroids, i get erections frequently and out of place sometimes. But you may say bye to your scrotum as it'll be sucked into your stomach.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person

View attachment 904248

Questions:

-do i need a PCT?

With that cycle you will look better then zac efron. Zac doesnt have the best genetics when it comes to his physique especially since he roided for that body for the role in that movie If you want to look like Zac just run test thats it.

This is just from my experience everyone is different and Im not a expert
- Off cycle I kept around 80% of my muscle with no PCT but you have to still train just as consistently and hard as you did on cycle.
- Get your blood work dont to check your T levels before cycle and after cycle if your Test drops dramatically you need to PCT (just to be safe you should PCT ALWAYS the only reason I didnt is because I couldnt afford it and luckily I had no negative side effects)
- I got a bottle of arimidex and if I do see symptons of gyno I pop some this was suggested to me by my powerlifting coach / steroid cycle coach luckily I never had to use them
-yes you can just dont get too lean or your dick will stop working
- I suggest PCT just to be safe
- you will always have a boner sexdrive will be extremely high because of your artificially high T levels

now my question for you is why these mg how did you come to putting this cycle together? I am not a expert but why not 500mg test E and 200mg-300mg primo then the 20 anav? Did you get recommended this cycle? not disagreeing with it just curious

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay

You'll retain your muscle after stopping steroids but you'll have to restart natural testosterone production asap otherwise all muscle will waste away. Even then if you go past your genetic limit you'll lose muscle anyway after stopping steroids, so don't try to become muscular, aim for leanness.

Eventually your body will start producing it's own testosterone whether serms are used or not, but nobody knows how long it will take for you, maybe weeks maybe months. Probably starts after exogenous testosterone cleans out of your system.

Side effects will be negligible and insignificant, i am speaking of testosterone of course since i only used that and oxymethalone. Despite norwooding heavily at 18 it didn't norwood me harder at 500mg a week, acne is fine. No problems. Never had gyno despite not using AI, but started using Aromasin anyway (harsh ai) but dosed little 12.5mg e6d, you probably won't need it but differs from person to person, check free t and e2 before cycle and get them checked mid cycle preferably after two weeks.

Pct is made by broscientists, your body will start producing its own t after you stop.

After started using steroids, i get erections frequently and out of place sometimes. But you may say bye to your scrotum as it'll be sucked into your stomach.
Thank you. Did you really inject at 17yo?

The idea is that masteron/anavar is doing most of the work and the low dose test is just there because my natural T will get supressed. Am i right? Im into this since yesterday so im a newbie in this area

Thank you. Did you really inject at 17yo?

The idea is that masteron/anavar is doing most of the work and the low dose test is just there because my natural T will get supressed. Am i right? Im into this since yesterday so im a newbie in thid area
Testosterone is safer than most steroids as it's the most researched and actually present in your body unlike other synthethised ones. I would just use 500mg testosterone with oral steroid and wouldn't inject other steroids. Srs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, Pumanator and 1 other person
Testosterone is safer than most steroids as it's the most researched and actually present in your body unlike other synthethised ones. I would just use 500mg testosterone with oral steroid and wouldn't inject other steroids. Srs
Yea but with my stack i dont need AI. Isnt it worth it?

Yea but with my stack i dont need AI. Isnt it worth it?
I won't be able to comment on any other compounds as i don't know them well, but yeah considering you aren't fat and will use that much of testosterone, you probably won't need it but srs it's different for everyone. One has high levels of estradiol without injecting testosterone one has average estradiol at injecting 500mg who tf knows

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and imnotgay
With that cycle you will look better then zac efron. Zac doesnt have the best genetics when it comes to his physique especially since he roided for that body for the role in that movie If you want to look like Zac just run test thats it.

This is just from my experience everyone is different and Im not a expert
- Off cycle I kept around 80% of my muscle with no PCT but you have to still train just as consistently and hard as you did on cycle.
- Get your blood work dont to check your T levels before cycle and after cycle if your Test drops dramatically you need to PCT (just to be safe you should PCT ALWAYS the only reason I didnt is because I couldnt afford it and luckily I had no negative side effects)
- I got a bottle of arimidex and if I do see symptons of gyno I pop some this was suggested to me by my powerlifting coach / steroid cycle coach luckily I never had to use them
-yes you can just dont get too lean or your dick will stop working
- I suggest PCT just to be safe
- you will always have a boner sexdrive will be extremely high because of your artificially high T levels

now my question for you is why these mg how did you come to putting this cycle together? I am not a expert but why not 500mg test E and 200mg-300mg primo then the 20 anav? Did you get recommended this cycle? not disagreeing with it just curious
I got these numbers and stack from YouTube videos. And from the ultimate steroid guide here.

• +1
Reactions: bl0odyme5s
@bl0odyme5s

Did you had any other side effects?
Do you have before after pics?

Primo is not hair safe at all

• +1
Primo is not hair safe at all
Good tip. I want to use masteron anyway because of the price.
Are the other components hair safe? I get different infos on this

@bl0odyme5s

Did you had any other side effects?
Do you have before after pics?

Ive only ever taken test proviron tbol tren
and I experimented with a lot of shit mixes and "homemade" brewed roids lol pretty much was a human test dummy in highschool
did SARMS and etc.
I was lucky and didnt get many side effects dick is fine hair is average 0 bacne and acne some mental side effects but pretty insignificant
I am saving my looksmax ascension pics for my high effort thread I am making in the future including my before and after ascension + tinder bumble before and afters and etc. dont want to leak. But with that cycle dont worry you will definitely make gains.

• +1
Ive only ever taken test proviron tbol tren
and I experimented with a lot of shit mixes and "homemade" brewed roids lol pretty much was a human test dummy in highschool
did SARMS and etc.
I was lucky and didnt get many side effects dick is fine hair is average 0 bacne and acne some mental side effects but pretty insignificant
I am saving my looksmax ascension pics for my high effort thread I am making in the future including my before and after ascension + tinder bumble before and afters and etc. dont want to leak. But with that cycle dont worry you will definitely make gains.
Ok tag me then if u dont forget

• +1
Reactions: bl0odyme5s
Good tip. I want to use masteron anyway because of the price.
Are the other components hair safe? I get different infos on this
Test with fin is hair safe. Anavar is hair safe at the dosage ur doing

• +1

Imagine listening to this or giving out such an advice.
Whoever reads this shit - never skip an pct like some kind of retarded idiot. Jfc...

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, MentalistKebab and imnotgay
Keep in mind nothing is foolproof and you can achieve that physique natty

• +1
Keep in mind nothing is foolproof and you can achieve that physique natty
If i train/diet optimal how long would it take to get this body natty and with a cycle? Im tall/skinny, i Think its called ectomorph

If i train/diet optimal how long would it take to get this body natty and with a cycle? Im tall/skinny, i Think its called ectomorph
Depends on a lot of things incl frame / muscle insertions / muscle building genetics but if you are already lean you can probably achieve this by the end of the year naturally or sooner

• Woah
u can only keep what your natural hormones can support, but if u stay on test you can keep everything "crusing" but again if u hop off test u will lose what your hormones can support, yea ur natural t will shutdown after but can come back wiith nolva and clomid. u need ai as test can aromatase to estrogen (gyno), hairloss it depends on the person but running a hairloss protocol can help u keep ur hair, same goes for acne, etc.

• +1
if u hop off test and dont pct (post cycle therapy) (clomid , nolva), u will legit lose everyting as your test hasnt bounced back so no musclee can be supported. theres way better forums to find info on this, dont ask retards on here, some retard above said u can achieve zac efron physique in 2 months, JFLL this forum is so sht

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and imnotgay
its not hair safe, because testosteron can also cause hairloss, even with dht levels at 0 from dutasteride.

• +1
its not hair safe, because testosteron can also cause hairloss, even with dht levels at 0 from dutasteride.
NO steroids are hair safe lol, I should have said relatively speaking.

• +1
u can only keep what your natural hormones can support, but if u stay on test you can keep everything "crusing" but again if u hop off test u will lose what your hormones can support, yea ur natural t will shutdown after but can come back wiith nolva and clomid. u need ai as test can aromatase to estrogen (gyno), hairloss it depends on the person but running a hairloss protocol can help u keep ur hair, same goes for acne, etc.
So if i have low T naturally i could lose f.e. most of it? Ok i need to do bloodwork for sure

Imagine listening to this or giving out such an advice.
Whoever reads this shit - never skip an pct like some kind of retarded idiot. Jfc...
ded srs?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Yep. Dead srs. Skipping pct is absolutely retarded. You MIGHT recover(not even guaranteed with pct), but pct recovery is so, so much faster in comparison to natural. Naturally you're not even likely to reach the t levels you had before even.
Scary to even think of this. Completely pointless to even jump on a cycle if you do retardo shit like that. Don't have money for proper cycle - don't even do it. Also, retarded to do it before growth plates closes - nerfing yourself otherwise.

• +1
Before using ANY performance enhancing substances, watch More Plates More Dates channel. He uses and teaches you about dosages and moderation.

• +1
Yep. Dead srs. Skipping pct is absolutely retarded. You MIGHT recover(not even guaranteed with pct), but pct recovery is so, so much faster in comparison to natural. Naturally you're not even likely to reach the t levels you had before even.
Scary to even think of this. Completely pointless to even jump on a cycle if you do retardo shit like that. Don't have money for proper cycle - don't even do it. Also, retarded to do it before growth plates closes - nerfing yourself otherwise.
srs?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it

View attachment 904248

Questions:

-do i need a PCT?

With that ratio of Test to Mast or Primo, you can easily crash your Estrogen and this will limit not only your gains but also mental state.

I would rather recommend 500mg Test beginner cycle and keep an Aromasin at hand.

And you can free bulk till you gain some size, and cut after that.

If you stop using using roids there will be an at least month where you are lower Test than your natural levels, and you might lose your gains at that time.

I would rather just cruise on 150 mg Test with no AI after cycle, so you can keep the gains.

With that ratio of Test to Mast or Primo, you can easily crash your Estrogen and this will limit not only your gains but also mental state.

I would rather recommend 500mg Test beginner cycle and keep an Aromasin at hand.

If you stop using using roids there will be an at least month where you are lower Test than your natural levels, and you might lose your gains at that time.

I would rather just cruise on 150 mg Test with no AI after cycle, so you can keep the gains.
Hayatında steroid kullanmayan akıl hastanesi sakininden tavsiyeler

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997
Hayatında steroid kullanmayan akıl hastanesi sakininden tavsiyeler
Amq cluster Bsi ailemde kellik var tüm dayılarda ve amcalarda.

Dahası sırf iş olsun diye r/steroids de compound experience okuyom 30unda kelleşince başlarım diye.

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
you are a clown. This physique is achievable natty, but after 2 to 3 years of training and perfect nutrition if you have normie genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, l0st@sea, imnotgay and 1 other person
Zack Efron looked much better before, imo.

actual retard. stop talking, you clueless ape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, l0st@sea and imnotgay

With crusing you mean that i inject forever? Thats what i want to avoid tbh. After my cycle/pct i dont want to inject or take anything anymore. But what happens if my natural T is too low to support the muscle? Is it worth it then?

With crusing you mean that i inject forever? Thats what i want to avoid tbh. After my cycle/pct i dont want to inject or take anything anymore. But what happens if my natural T is too low to support the muscle? Is it worth it then?
You could try sarms before roids.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and imnotgay
if u hop off test and dont pct (post cycle therapy) (clomid , nolva), u will legit lose everyting as your test hasnt bounced back so no musclee can be supported. theres way better forums to find info on this, dont ask retards on here, some retard above said u can achieve zac efron physique in 2 months, JFLL this forum is so sht
I think 8-12 months of consistent training and good diet will be enough to reach that Zac Efron physique.

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock

View attachment 904248

Questions:

-do i need a PCT?

Primobolan and anavar are like 95% faked, u will just be injecting 200mg of test a week

How can you be so assured of that, in such a grey area?

You may be true, somehow, it won't be that black or white.

First, you read about anecdotal threads on dedicated forums, like:

"Just came off 8 week RAD140 20mg/day, concerned about Liver health (abdominal pain, pruritus, skin maybe king of yellow) ? Am I the only one to experience that on RAD ?"

Every other reply in thread goes like:

"Yeah you tripping bro, RAD140 is not methylated etc,... shouldn't cause any Liver issue I'm aware of, Is your source legit? Are you sure it's not PH, or methylated oral steroid?"

Which is correct, in theory.

But we know so little about those new SARMS, that the body of research on them is ridiculously scarce still.

Next thing you know, three months later, those exact same threads, same substances, same symptoms, same concerns, are popping up all over the place.

Then, you just stumble into new studies like this, published 2020 (I'm not debating about the methods they used here):

that make you wonder, would they be isolated cases, with confounding factors, won't be replicated later with any statistical significance.

Maybe, maybe not. That's the thing, we don't know shit about SARMS yet.

Last edited:
which forums do u recommend?