beginnign to money max

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
using etf places on reddit and shit and wallstreetbets for ideas to make my mind up on what to buy

any other shit i should know about, research max before being rich

im using a practise acc rn to see if this strategy is reputable and working

cheers brahs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6128
using etf places on reddit and shit and wallstreetbets for ideas to make my mind up on what to buy

cheers brahs
wallstreet bets and day trading overall is bs, there is no shortcut. Invest in the big 3 and just live ur life. Amazon, Apple and Tesla, they are too big to go bankrupt, and in 50 years when you retire you would have double tripled even quadrupled ur life savings. Thats honestly the only reliable way to invest. For every succesfull day trader there is about 7 people who lost their money.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
wallstreet bets and day trading overall is bs, there is no shortcut. Invest in the big 3 and just live ur life. Amazon, Apple and Tesla, they are too big to go bankrupt, and in 50 years when you retire you would have double tripled even quadrupled ur life savings. Thats honestly the only reliable way to invest. For every succesfull day trader there is about 7 people who lost their money.
good call, also currently researching etf portfolios and using them

u can make 10% per year and which means every decade doubled

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual
Just get an index funds, don't use options and don't change too much risk. I like the content from Tom nash om yt. Check reddit investing and youtube. Don't go for hype stocks or pharma stocks too much risk, just high cap stocks with good growth. Be carefull with tech stocks. If they rise the interest they take a huge dip what is expected due inflation.

Alot of legenadary hedgefunds manager got bankrupted when they took too much risk and had a bad year. Here an graph how much profit you need to make to make up for a big loss.
Download 1

• +1

cheers brahs
hahahaahh wallstreetbets, i know literally nothing about trading and even im not retarded enough to use that

• +1
Just get an index funds, don't use options and don't change too much risk. I like the content from Tom nash om yt. Check reddit investing and youtube. Don't go for hype stocks or pharma stocks too much risk, just high cap stocks with good growth. Be carefull with tech stocks. If they rise the interest they take a huge dip what is expected due inflation.

Alot of legenadary hedgefunds manager got bankrupted when they took too much risk and had a bad year. Here an graph how much profit you need to make to make up for a big loss.
View attachment 1172106
fuck good points bro tyty

I can recommend reselling supreme and nike sneakers, its usually quite easy to figure out which items do good and which ones dont. Probably one of the easiest ways to make money if you dont start of with a lot.

• +1
I can recommend reselling supreme and nike sneakers, its usually quite easy to figure out which items do good and which ones dont. Probably one of the easiest ways to make money if you dont start of with a lot.
liek fakes or reals g

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
liek fakes or reals g
Real, you just buy on the release day, then sell right afterwards. Last shoes I sold for 2000usd and bought them for 150 a few weeks before that, but I got lucky, usually you dont make that much.

• +1
Real, you just buy on the release day, then sell right afterwards. Last shoes I sold for 2000usd and bought them for 150 a few weeks before that, but I got lucky, usually you dont make that much.
ahh i see

good call, also currently researching etf portfolios and using them

u can make 10% per year and which means every decade doubled
2.5x not 2x(double)

10x1.1^10

• Love it
2.5x not 2x(double)

10x1.1^10
fuark high iq didnt think of that

i reckon its a good call

espcially since im going military

post military ill go pmc for better wages etc

itll be up to like 200k by age 40

with fruad and investing ( in mc) probably 250k minimum ngl

btw before 30 ill be earning 50k with fraud and stock (mc) possibly around 55-65k depends

• +1
Reactions: xefo