Behavior traits to make you seem more Chad instead of incel (Please read)

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Prince of the Narcy Pirates
Have you ever thought that it was your behavior that’s making you incel? Well that’s what my teacher told me when I discussed inceldom and looksmaxxing to her “being an incel isn’t about the way you look, it’s about the way you act”

I think this is what she meant

Chad gives weak handshakes, incel gives strong handshakes

Chad says nothing, incel says thank you, you too

When a woman trips over Chad’s foot, Chad exclaims “move your foot” in a sarcastic way, incel awkwardly looks at her and mumbles “mY bAd”

When chad talks to a woman, he looks off to the side as if he’s thinking about what he’s saying and only looks at her when she’s talking, when normie talks to a woman he gives all his attention and barely thinks of what he’s saying

When Chad is asked about his day he ignores the question and talks about what he’s really focused on, incel says “Good! what about yours?”

When a foid gives criticism about him to Chad, he looks to the side and bops his head, like whatever she’s saying is far from the truth and he doesn’t even care

Incel looks at the foid and nods his head submissively like he’s paying attention to every single detail

Chad is normally laid back in social setting, while the normies use the incel as a punching bag. The chad doesn’t diss the incel, he sees potential in the incel and knows he can use the incel in the future for some benefit

When subhuman bumps into Chad, normies look back, Chad just pushes him back

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Orvka381, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Have you ever thought that it was your behavior that’s making you incel? Well that’s what my teacher told me when I discussed inceldom and looksmaxxing to her “being an incel isn’t about the way you look, it’s about the way you act”

When a woman bumps into Chad, Chad exclaims “watch your foot” in a sarcastic way, incel awkwardly looks at her and mumbles “mY bAd”

When chad talks to a woman, he looks off to the side as if he’s thinking about what he’s saying and only looks at her when she’s talking, when normie talks to a woman he gives all his attention and barely thinks of what he’s saying

When Chad is asked about his day he ignores the question and talks about what he’s really focused on, incel says “Good! what about yours?”

When a foid gives criticism about him to Chad, he looks to the side and bops his head, like whatever she’s saying is far from the truth and he doesn’t even care

Incel looks at the foid and nods his head submissively like he’s paying attention to every single detail

Chad is normally laid back in social setting, while the normies use the incel as a punching bag. The chad doesn’t diss the incel, he sees potential in the incel and knows he can use the incel in the future for some benefit

Mkk

couldn't stop thinking abuot the looney tunes reading this

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and soover4me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and soover4me
just look at the side theory

• JFL
Reactions: logicel369, Clqs and efidescontinuado
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Jfl at subhuman named after a depressed horse @Bojack kys

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: is what you need to do incel :lul:
Ur mad jfl lollol ur username says it all, ur life means nothing and u watch a show about a depressed horse to relate

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
Ur mad jfl lollol ur username says it all, ur life means nothing and u watch a show about a depressed horse to relate
get that rhinoplasty and then rope incel !

Bummmmml

Bummmmmm

When a woman trips over Chad’s foot, Chad exclaims “move your foot” in a sarcastic way, incel awkwardly looks at her and mumbles “mY bAd”

Bump

Bump

Ff

Kd

containment zone #01940