Behavioral Sink: The Mouse Utopia Experiments

gymislife

gymislife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, dimorphism and Sprinkles
What do you make of this

i made a thread on that explaining why all men will develop autism and we will become extinct

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
i made a thread on that:

Brutal conclusions
Even if it weren't for birth control hypergamy would still exist due to population density?

• +1
Reactions: zassus
Holy fuck

Im literally the "the beautiful ones" mouse

It literally all makes sense

Nvm

Last edited:
Brutal conclusions
Even if it weren't for birth control hypergamy would still exist due to population density?
i don't believe it is caused by population density, i believe it is caused by living an easier life, but for some reason it's a snowball effect that doesn't need technology to keep increasing for it to get worse

i don't believe it is caused by population density, i believe it is caused by living an easier life, but for some reason it's a snowball effect that doesn't need technology to keep increasing for it to get worse
Then you should've expanded on that in your thread

Then you should've expanded on that in your thread
i did:
Screenshot 2023 04 24 050147

i'm making a new thread about it with update graphs, more evidence of hypergamy increasing, WGTOW and other things, but i need time

Wdym by aggression from mothers is the cause of autism
you need to read the spoiler and the evidence, the female mice started becoming more aggressive towards their children and began attacking them

Last edited:
you need to read the spoiler and the evidence, the female mice started becoming more aggresive towards their children and began attacking them
for example i feel like my mother is very aggressive towards me, she is always angry, i don't believe females were like this 100 years ago

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
you need to read the spoiler and the evidence, the female mice started becoming more aggresive towards their children and began attacking them
why
you're not a very detailed guy you know that

why
you're not a very detailed guy you know that
looksmaxxers can also be explained by the experiment, because the mice started to clean their fur aggressively to look more attractive, they wanted to make up for their lack of social skills with looks

Last edited:
i made a thread on that explaining why all men will develop autism and we will become extinct

very high iq, read every word, mirin the effort you put into that

• +1
Reactions: zassus
Mgtow and wgtow is due to prosperity