Behaviour matters?

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
Im acting like full of myself and with a giant ego. But i mean, if i dont say good things about myself who else will do?

Just i dont know if i look ridicolous and desperate for compliments (cuz i am lol). But then it is just ironic like "yeah i heard about this guy (me). People say he is hot" or "wanna break your friendship with me? Ok but you are the one who will regret this"

Looks is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2658, RAITEIII and 2 others
yeah i heard about this guy (me). People say he is hot" or "wanna break your friendship with me? Ok but you are the one who will regret this"
Cringemaxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 7079, xdxdxnice1 and 1 other person
the thing with behaviour is, there is a certain low inhib slayer behaviour that you develop when you are good looking
and a high inhib incel nerd behaviour that you develop when you are ugly.

so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6873, Zercic and 6 others
Dn rd

But

Perosnality Broooooooo :soy: :soy:

the thing with behaviour is, there is a certain low inhib slayer behaviour that you develop when you are good looking

so yeah.
Do u have any movie examples

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Do u have any movie examples
Can't think of any on the spot, but we all know the stereotype that good looking people are the dickheads and jerks right? With the privilage of good looks you basically get spoilt by it basically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
i dont even know what you are trying to say ngl

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Zercic, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
Are you guys retarded or you aswered without even reading the thread (so more retarded)?

Are you guys retarded or you aswered without even reading the thread (so more retarded)?
If you would articulate yourself correctly, we could actually understand, what you are trying to say.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
its hard to read i nearly got a headache from trying to understand your point

• JFL
Reactions: Kingston
can you type what youre trying to say in a coherent understandable format

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Julius, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
Sorry then. As you see english is not my main language.

I act like a jackass. Like if the world is around me (even if im joking, i dont believe on that for real)Does that make me look less attractive?

Like "he is ok but he is stupid or seeking for validation"

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5583
Im acting like full of myself and with a giant ego. But i mean, if i dont say good things about myself who else will do?

Just i dont know if i look ridicolous and desperate for compliments (cuz i am lol). But then it is just ironic like "yeah i heard about this guy (me). People say he is hot" or "wanna break your friendship with me? Ok but you are the one who will regret this"

Looks is everything
dumbmaxx but fake confidence works well with wamen ,

Yes but u cant surpass looks threshold this way. Just a plus and yes you might come across as an idiot saying certain things so just draw the line

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4804
Yes but u cant surpass looks threshold this way. Just a plus and yes you might come across as an idiot saying certain things so just draw the line
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
it's not really just about NT. What goes unnoticed on the forum is your ability on how you make people feel like.

That is that if you're NT, her brain will start to release nice chemicals cuz you're interesting to interact with. Add to this certain level of sexual attraction, her brains release more chemicals; good sex, her brain releases more chemicals.

Ultimately she'll seek you like a drug, cuz ure the source of those feelings.

Either that you're a boring cunt, not gl, or bad in bed, you're losing those points. Her brain doesn't experience the same, therefore she doesn't crave you, or need you, and leaves you.

Look thats more or less what i think.

If you is valuable then whores ego will be fed cuz she will feel worthy and special by having you.

Just general ideas. I gotta thread maxx

Looks is everything
Behavior/Confidence matters in situations in life like work etc. that disregards the dating scene.
With women i.e the 'dating' jfl scene it's 99% looks and 1% DOM personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
How people perceive your behavior is based on how you look. It's called the halo effect. It's blackpill 101.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
Behavior/Confidence matters in situations in life like work etc. that disregards the dating scene.
With women i.e the 'dating' jfl scene it's 99% looks and 1% DOM personality.
Looks matter just as much in the workplace as it does in dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Looks matter just as much in the workplace as it does in dating.
Yeah but being confident, masculine is good for normies in their daily life then being an emasculatic bitch.
Looks also still play a huge role too since good looking people tend to have more opportunities than uglies.