Beheaded dead children is Israel's race card

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office
Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

That's all they have!

Come read the news from THE OTHER SIDE of the world, come:

Every nation outside of the Western Powers is saying ISRAEL bombed that hospital. THE MAJORITY of the world is saying ISRAEL bombed that hospital out of spite as they're doing with churches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730 and Deleted member 23558
who cares man. both shitholes. clever people dont support either and hate both

• +1
Reactions: Obito, Allornothing, Deleted member 42009 and 4 others
never trust a kike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730, Deleted member 42009 and Saint Casanova
At the beginning of my career, I had a lot of social anger. I just wanted to tell you how fu..ed up the society is. This was the beginning. Afterwards, I began to understand that the problems were not only social; they are deeper. I thought they were only ontological. It's so, so complicated, and when I understood more and more, when I went closer to the people... afterward, I could understand that the problems were not only ontological. They were cosmic. The whole fu..ed up world is over. That's what I had to understand, and that's why the style has moved. Once I went down, I kept going down. The style became more and more downward, by the end, becoming more simple, very pure. That's what was interesting for me, to discover something step by step.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek and BigJimsWornOutTires
The world's turning against us and rallying an attack. It's VERY important. Within six months, the USA, UK, and Australia will look like
Gaza!

Today's a foreshadowing!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730 and buflek
I don't think there's evidence enough to believe any of them.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I believe the kibbutz conflict happened. I believe there was a massive shootout. I believe many of that community, including babies and children were killed in the crossfire. I believe, after it was over, "shady" people came in and cut their heads off so they could use that as an opportunity for massive feedback. I see one now praying to the Almighty for forgiveness. Ugh. So much sadness with arrogant people.

it really reveals how peoples minds think

do u believe jew with a history of distorting truth and a known intelligence agency that are masters of deceptions or do u believe the terrorist group that likes to kidnap foids and make them into cum dumpsters while hating ravers in particular for some reason.

I personally think hamas intentionally blew it up to play the 200 iq moves and get the entire narrative on their side, hoping this last-ditch effort results in a global push for their own state knowing the likelihood is next to 0.

it really reveals how peoples minds think

do u believe jew with a history of distorting truth and a known intelligence agency that are masters of deceptions or do u believe the terrorist group that likes to kidnap foids and make them into cum dumpsters while hating ravers in particular for some reason.

I personally think hamas intentionally blew it up to play the 200 iq moves and get the entire narrative on their side, hoping this last-ditch effort results in a global push for their own state knowing the likelihood is next to 0.

I supported Israel from day one. But when they faked the firing of a Stacy who worked for a bank that made an unusual comment about Hitler and Jews, I asked myself, "Now why would they do that?"

Ah, yes, it hit me like a two-ton woman doing a tidal wave into the swimming pool as I looked up, thinking, "Now why would you do that?"

They faked it as a way of threatening the people of free speech.

They want you to believe they control all of the banks. They want you to believe they control the satellites and television networks. They want you to believe they have an abundance of power over the Earth. Because they want you to be scared of them.

Fear no one but the Lord. Obviously, those are NOT the Lord's people.

I supported Israel from day one. But when they faked the firing of a Stacy who worked for a bank that made an unusual comment about Hitler and Jews, I asked myself, "Now why would they do that?"

Ah, yes, it hit me like a two-ton woman doing a tidal wave into the swimming pool as I looked up, thinking, "Now why would you do that?"

They faked it as a way of threatening the people of free speech.

They want you to believe they control all of the banks. They want you to believe they control the satellites and television networks. They want you to believe they have an abundance of power over the Earth. Because they want you to be scared of them.

Fear no one but the Lord. Obviously, those are NOT the Lord's people.
the think about jewery and the things you dislike about it are at the end of the day it is no different than what other peoples and states have done with little judgment, in the eyes of the jews it is as simple as, what are you complaining about when you have done the same in the past, its very interesting because in jewish circles of thinkers ponder many of the questions that would lead a gentile into big trouble within their own circles, if a gentile pondered about the idea of Khazars or Hitler this would lead them into the ultimate cancel chamber while they themselves discuss such things quite frequently as ways to interpret prophecy, that's just how prophecy works, the prophet gives out a clear prediction of the future and current events are interpreted to validate said prophecy, the Islamic scholars only differ from the jews in the sense that they belive God had changed his mind on the chosenites and had cursed them based on the prophecy of Muhammed or the idea that gentiles can join into the Abrahamic fold. Much interpretation relies on ideas of genealogy and current events to justify them, at the end of the day who really knows?

• Hmm...
the think about jewery and the things you dislike about it are at the end of the day it is no different than what other peoples and states have done with little judgment, in the eyes of the jews it is as simple as, what are you complaining about when you have done the same in the past, its very interesting because in jewish circles of thinkers ponder many of the questions that would lead a gentile into big trouble within their own circles, if a gentile pondered about the idea of Khazars or Hitler this would lead them into the ultimate cancel chamber while they themselves discuss such things quite frequently as ways to interpret prophecy, that's just how prophecy works, the prophet gives out a clear prediction of the future and current events are interpreted to validate said prophecy, the Islamic scholars only differ from the jews in the sense that they belive God had changed his mind on the chosenites and had cursed them based on the prophecy of Muhammed or the idea that gentiles can join into the Abrahamic fold. Much interpretation relies on ideas of genealogy and current events to justify them, at the end of the day who really knows?
So what your AI ejaculated product is saying, those who we judge, judge those who don't judge and those are the ones that will accept the mark of the beast?

So what your AI ejaculated product is saying, those who we judge, judge those who don't judge and those are the ones that will accept the mark of the beast?
I have no idea how u came to this conclusion but its clear u haven't done much research on the subject so I recommend u read up before coming to have a discussion with me.

• Hmm...
I have yet to see any of these "beheadings", clearly made up lies.

• +1
Hope Putin launches the sarmat soon in the middle of them.

Then maybe white people can build a decent society there.

• Woah
i was wondering where you were

• +1
I have no idea how u came to this conclusion but its clear u haven't done much research on the subject so I recommend u read up before coming to have a discussion with me.
News Verify GIF by INTO ACTION

Israeli Mossad Motto: "By deception thou shalt do war"
watch 9/11 missing links documenation.

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back