Being 100% pretty boy is the best pheno without a doubt

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
Almost all women find pretty boys atractive. You are better treated by teachers, all family tells you look so cute, you can be very skinny and still be consideres as good looking person, random women will not be scared to ask you for something as in case of rough guy. There is no disadvantage of being pretty boy to be honest. Your awkward behaviour will be received as adorable. Pretty boy also should have wear fringe or have long hair. Soft-featured guy is liked by small girls, teens, women and gammers. This should be role model to look.

And you know I'm right.

Attachments

• 330px-Bishounen_Oranges.jpeg
    330px-Bishounen_Oranges.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262, A23ghskung, Deleted member and 8 others
It has more appeal to gay guys than women tbh.

Most women want a masculine muscular ripped guy, not a skinny cute guy, unless we are talking about teenage girls.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 18480, justinzayn and 7 others
Almost all women find pretty boys atractive. You are better treated by teachers, all family tells you look so cute, you can be very skinny and still be consideres as good looking person, random women will not be scared to ask you for something as in case of rough guy. There is no disadvantage of being pretty boy to be honest. Your awkward behaviour will be received as adorable. Pretty boy also should have wear fringe or have long hair. Soft-featured guy is liked by small girls, teens, women and gammers. This should be role model to look.

And you know I'm right.
misha wins

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 18480
25 above girls are not really attracted to pretty boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 18480, fuckedupmanlet and 7 others

Most women want a masculine muscular ripped guy, not a skinny cute guy, unless we are talking about teenage girls.
100% truth

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and randomuser2407
That looks more like a twink than a pretty boy tho

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Mewton and geezcel
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and OneTwoThree

Hmm, I am not convinced. Pretty boys have more ,,beauty" features.

Hmm, I am not convinced. Pretty boys have more ,,beauty" features.
It's not a matter of beauty but pure masculinity and features of high testosterone.

Gay guys like effeminate guys, women like masculine guys who look alpha af.

Why? He is bishonen.

That's a 3 on my scale, while a true pretty boy is a 4 to 5.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

hey revival fitness

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

Unless if they're noodles

25 yo girls above dont like noodles or pretty boys, imagine a 35 yo woman with a pretty boy, that just doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
Pheno is not the term to use for this

hey revival fitness
I am a big fan of his channel, I have been following him and Geoffrey Verity Schofield since April 2021, so for around a year, and he started making videos in March 2020.

Also, I have been following Natural Hypertrophy since October 2020, he had only around 4k subs back then. He started his channel in late December 2019.

And, I have been following AlphaDestiny since around September 2017. He had around 103k subs back then.

I have been following Scott Herman and Omar Isuf since April 2016, which is when I started lifting.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
I am a big fan of his channel, I have been following him and Geoffrey Verity Schofield since April 2021, so for around a year, and he started making videos in March 2020.

Also, I have been following Natural Hypertrophy since October 2020, he had only around 4k subs back then. He started his channel in late December 2019.

And, I have been following AlphaDestiny since around September 2017. He had around 103k subs back then.

I have been following Scott Herman and Omar Isuf since April 2016, which is when I started lifting.
yeah hes a cool guy his personal training is fairly priced too

• +1

And you know I'm right.
why are u using anime as an example retarded shit

• +1
yeah hes a cool guy his personal training is fairly priced too
Most of the stuff he talks about I already knew, except that he motivated me to really focus on my bulk instead of constantly wanting to cut, and ever since I have focused on bulking, I have been getting way better progress than before and without getting fat.

no one respects effeminate men, especially when you get older. Your peers will bully you

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 18436
25 above girls are not really attracted to pretty boy
More like 20*. Even then, masc pretty boys > feminine pretty boys. A feminine upper third with hair halo & a masculine lower third is ideal.

What country we talking about though? Aren’t you a virgin shut in?

What country we talking about though? Aren’t you a virgin shut in?
I'm not a shut in, I'm just really focused on gymmaxxing because as a tall guy, this is how I would look the best, by filling my frame with muscle mass.

My point is that women want to get fucked by guys who have a muscular ripped physique not weak skinny guys.

Good examples of that are @fogdart and @LightSkinNoob

They get laid even though they have an average looking face just because they have an aesthetic muscular ripped physique, and they are naturals, not steroid users.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, fogdart, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I'm not a shut in, I'm just really focused on gymmaxxing because as a tall guy, this is how I would look the best, by filling my frame with muscle mass.

My point is that women want to get fucked by guys who have a muscular ripped physique not weak skinny guys.

Good examples of that are @fogdart and @LightSkinNoob

They get laid even though they have an average looking face just because they have an aesthetic muscular ripped physique, and they are naturals, not steroid users.

I see what you’re saying and you make a good point but what age trance are talking about though?

I see what you’re saying and you make a good point but what age trance are talking about though?
I'm talking about women who are 18 years or older.

In fact, even teenage girls like muscles, but most of them don't care about muscles as much because they know that teenage boys will be skinny with no muscle mass.

Also, if you are muscular, you are far more likely to have an alpha lifestyle because even if you were to get cheated on, you would still have lots of options by going to bars and clubs or using dating apps. But for a weak beta DYEL, if he gets cheated on, he will cry like a bitch because he has no options outside of his precious social circles. That is the difference.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

And you know I'm right.

yes and no.

pretty boy is basically teenagers and such right. As we age we become more masculine.

Pretty boys is if you are looking for 16-24 year olds roughly speaking

But to be honest not sure if I would wanna be a pretty boy or a masculine dude with angelic features.

I'm talking about women who are 18 years or older.

In fact, even teenage girls like muscles, but most of them don't care about muscles as much because they know that teenage boys will be skinny with no muscle mass.

Also, if you are muscular, you are far more likely to have an alpha lifestyle because even if you were to get cheated on, you would still have lots of options by going to bars and clubs or using dating apps. But for a weak beta DYEL, if he gets cheated on, he will cry like a bitch because he has no options outside of his precious social circles. That is the difference.
Sorry buddy you’re completely wrong. It’s ok though you do not have any experience. Not your fAult.

• Hmm...
We've discussed this before

why not max out both masculinity and feminity with maesthethic?

• +1
Reactions: ALP
We've discussed this before

why not max out both masculinity and feminity with maesthethic?
That's what i m thinking.

Aikidomaxxed 6'1 muscular prettyboy > All

this.

• +1

Lol it’s literally the EXACT opposite
Higher t + into dudes = into hypermasc dudes

This is why gay dudes and older women always want giant hairy mustachioed bodybuilders, they’re both higher t than most girls.

Lol it’s literally the EXACT opposite
Higher t + into dudes = into hypermasc dudes

This is why gay dudes and older women always want giant hairy mustachioed bodybuilders, they’re both higher t than most girls.
(Note when I say older I mean way older like menopause when their t spikes and they grow facial hair)

Its the best pheno but ages poorly. GL being pretty boy at 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back