Being 13 in high school is tough

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
I started high school when i was 13 years olds, a few weeks from being 14, the problem with this is that i had interact with people that where already well into their 14 years and some of them where aleady 15 years old, on top of that i was a freshman which sucks already having to share pe classes with sophmores and juniors, i also saw some girls my age dating considerably older guys at this point, i saw a lot of them genuinly excited by being approached by jrs and seniors, i mean why would u date a 14 year old 5'4" to 5'6 "freshman when you can date a 5'10" to 6 ft 18 year old senior who has a car. I was also very inmature mentally very childish and unaware personality, specially for high school my IQ was average for my age but for my grade level was tough having things clear.

I was born on august 30 so I should had been on 8th grade the year I started 9th grade in some states such as massachussets or nj, but in my state that date is extended until october 1st, on top of that I am below average height, standing at just 5' 8.3" and when I started high school i was just 5' 3.5" it sucked big time. Specially on PE or in mixed grade classes.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Lokki, <6PSLcel and 3 others
Ha-ha, it sounds you wished you were older, like 30 or something - imagine how the high-school girls would react, they even made a movie about this: a 13yo girl wishes to be older and turns into a 30yo woman and now she can fool with real men instead of inexperienced teen boys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Kazey, mid and 2 others
Ha-ha, it sounds you wished you were older, like 30 or something - imagine how the high-school girls would react, they even made a movie about this: a 13yo girl wishes to be older and turns into a 30yo woman and now she can fool with real men instead of inexperienced teen boys.

30 is too old. I WISHed I was just a year older.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Gonthar

dam she was a fogger.... in motion
she looks 10 times better than stills
it's probably because of her long face brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Gonthar
same as asian, so I was smaller than most of people. Dating is more difficult but not impossible, be GL and NT as much as possible bro.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I started high school when i was 13 years olds, a few weeks from being 14, the problem with this is that i had interact with people that where already well into their 14 years and some of them where aleady 15 years old, on top of that i was a freshman which sucks already having to share pe classes with sophmores and juniors, i also saw some girls my age dating considerably older guys at this point, i saw a lot of them genuinly excited by being approached by jrs and seniors, i mean why would u date a 14 year old 5'4" to 5'6 "freshman when you can date a 5'10" to 6 ft 18 year old senior who has a car. I was also very inmature mentally very childish and unaware personality, specially for high school my IQ was average for my age but for my grade level was tough having things clear.

I was born on august 30 so I should had been on 8th grade the year I started 9th grade in some states such as massachussets or nj, but in my state that date is extended until october 1st, on top of that I am below average height, standing at just 5' 8.3" and when I started high school i was just 5' 3.5" it sucked big time. Specially on PE or in mixed grade classes.
I feel you bro I had it similar, born 6th august I was always the youngest in my year/grade and on top of that I was a late bloomer, everyone started puberty at age 12-14 I started at 16 and a half

• +1
Reactions: silencio