Being 30 is like a living nightmare

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I feel the oldcel pain and depression literally the whole day. It hunts me almost 24 hours.
The good years have passed, never had a gf, never enjoyed my youth, not nt anymore, lost my body and now I cant bulk anymore since it would take me 2 years again.

Please enjoy every day of your youth!!! The ruthless truth will come and hunt you down!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JustABadDream, FacialStructure404, chaddyboi66 and 11 others
I'm 28. :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, chaddyboi66, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
I am still young 26 :Comfy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, FacialStructure404, iam good boy and 2 others
Men peak in their 50s

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, FacialStructure404, Debetro and 6 others
I feel the oldcel pain and depression literally the whole day. It hunts me almost 24 hours.
The good years have passed, never had a gf, never enjoyed my youth, not nt anymore, lost my body and now I cant bulk anymore since it would take me 2 years again.

Please enjoy every day of your youth!!! The ruthless truth will come and hunt you down!
That's what you get when you didn't prioritize an LTR and wanted to be a turboslayer

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
That's what you get when you didn't prioritize an LTR and wanted to be a turboslayer
Only slayers can get quality LTR.

Truecel-->normie-->slayer-->qualityLTR

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Prettyboy and Xangsane
What is the best way to enjoy youth? Most young people are depressed all the time.
The grass is always greener...

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, oldgymcel and MoggerGaston
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
What is the best way to enjoy youth? Most young people are depressed all the time.
The grass is always greener...

What do you do for work?

Women actually feel insecure about men with high bodycounts
that's a good thing. You want your girlfriend to feel some insecurity so she stays attached to you instead of looking for grass is greener.

A girl that feels comfortable with you, is a girl going to abuse you, cheat on you, put less/no effort into the LTR.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldgymcel and Xangsane
Do you have any money? If not then its truly over

What do you do for work?
Worked in finance. Even saved a ton of money but its literally worthless to me. The only thing I enjoy with money atm are hookers.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Trust me I would have taken the first decent girl with interest in me. Literally never happened.
I did a lot of looksmaxing the last 2-3 years and now I am able to fuck below average/fat and old girls which was not possible during my 20s. But to me its absolutely impossible to ltr one of those.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Trust me I would have taken the first decent girl with interest in me. Literally never happened.
I did a lot of looksmaxing the last 2-3 years and now I am able to fuck below average/fat and old girls which was not possible during my 20s. But to me its absolutely impossible to ltr one of those.
Why did you prioritise a promiscuous lifestyle

im 30 as well , though i look mid 20(told consistently by people) , due to skin regime long term . I must say you workcel see other people descend (as well as yourself) and just cope . Not married but a lot of friends are divorcing either way so it's shit for them as well . i cope by trying to longevitymax as much as i can .

Last edited:
Worked in finance. Even saved a ton of money but its literally worthless to me. The only thing I enjoy with money atm are hookers.
A teller?

Im almost 34 years old. Its not too bad if u dont lose ur hair or get collagen fucked by partying and no skin caring.

Im almost 34 years old. Its not too bad if u dont lose ur hair or get collagen fucked by partying and no skin caring.
People always assume I am 25 since I am in a strict skincare and botox routine. But frauding your age will still feel so unnatural and fraudulent. It makes me even more depressed.

Why did you prioritise a promiscuous lifestyle
>now I am able to fuck below average/fat and old girls which was not possible during my 20s

do you even read people's posts or do you reply on auto-pilot? what promiscuous lifestyle did he choose when he couldn't even fuck fat chicks in his 20s?

he is recovering from severe trauma, LTR is very difficult in such a position. JFL at gaslighting trauma victims.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Deusmaximus
I'm 25 it's so over man

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
People always assume I am 25 since I am in a strict skincare and botox routine. But frauding your age will still feel so unnatural and fraudulent. It makes me even more depressed.
Yeah but looking young is always better because if u aged like shit u will have prob 0% chances. Also people are too obsessed with jlbs. The older women looks nice. I have no idea why people are against them. Good looking is good looking no matter if She is lill bit older.

• +1
Reactions: polio
Nah. Im over 30 and Ive fucked 6 girls in one month. Either you are attractive, or youre not. I found one who is 24 and we are serious. Ons is overrated as fuck trust me

• +1
Reactions: mogre
>now I am able to fuck
Stopped reading at "able to fuck"
Women don't want men like that. No wonder "slayers" often get depressed after a while

Women don't want men like that. No wonder "slayers" often get depressed after a while
What are you even talking about buddy

'able to fuck' means being gl enough for girls to
-sometimes- be receptive towards your flirting instead of dismissing you outright.

Women dont want attractive men, thats what you are sayin?!

You are so defensive here xangsane. Likely because you are a muslim with low n-count and want to feel better and more confident in your lifestyle compared to slayers.

I dont disagree with you that slaying isn't ideal, but you dont see the circumstances and background in this.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You think I want anything else than sex from ugly or old females?

What are you even talking about buddy

'able to fuck' means being gl enough for girls to
-sometimes- be receptive towards your flirting instead of dismissing you outright.

Women dont want attractive men, thats what you are sayin?!

You are so defensive here xangsane. Likely because you are a muslim with low n-count and want to feel better and more confident in your lifestyle compared to slayers.

I dont disagree with you that slaying isn't ideal, but you dont see the circumstances and background in this.
Women want attractive men with low n-counts.

ignore list

Women want attractive men with low n-counts.
Women detest inexperience and lack of confidence which is correlated with slaycount in the West

• +1
Reactions: trueceI