Being 30 is like a living nightmare

Women detest inexperience and lack of confidence which is correlated with slaycount in the West
Not for short term relationships. For long term (which is what they biologically want), yes.

Not for short term relationships. For long term (which is what they biologically want), yes.
It's better to be a slayer than to be virgin/low-ncount/inexperienced in the vast majority of cases

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
You turn old at 17 so you should have been used to it by now

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
I feel the oldcel pain and depression literally the whole day. It hunts me almost 24 hours.
The good years have passed, never had a gf, never enjoyed my youth, not nt anymore, lost my body and now I cant bulk anymore since it would take me 2 years again.

Please enjoy every day of your youth!!! The ruthless truth will come and hunt you down!
I'm 30 and I have a 21yo gf, look at @Amnesia too. I agree that it's literally downhill in many ways, but I know about you and you slayed a lot, you need to get a good and goodlooking girl as your GF ASAP, your mental health will improve. If you insist on living your 30s as they were your late 10s and early 20s you are in for a bad time.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I already feel old.
17 almost 18 and I've been feeling like this since 15. FOMO really fucked me up. I was watching niggas my age who were in the same class as me send snaps and post stories and tiktoks in vacations and with girls and shit while I was in bed rotting watching car crashes on reels, posting on r/sdp and reading manga... No hope for ND subhumans

Money maxx bruh

Your only focus should be getting money, men peak at 50.

Im 21 and i already feel like a grandpa. I missed out on teen love and puberty ruined me. I cant enjoy life even if i wanted to

I feel the oldcel pain and depression literally the whole day. It hunts me almost 24 hours.
The good years have passed, never had a gf, never enjoyed my youth, not nt anymore, lost my body and now I cant bulk anymore since it would take me 2 years again.

Please enjoy every day of your youth!!! The ruthless truth will come and hunt you down!
Everything will fade away at a point every planet you are not alone

I will unironically rope if I'm still a khhv/LTRless loser by 30.

Point of no return or ever going back tbh ngl.

I'm 18 it has ended a long ago

When I hit 30 I will fraud my age on my ID to 8 years younger, I can pull it off if I keep my hair thick and retain collagen

>29
its over

Your age = your looks + some mentally ill foids have age gap fetishes.
GL men don't lose unless they're balding. Look at Cruise.

man im 21 and i feel like u already, help me pls i dont want to regret my 20s bro. i feel like im already up to a bad start, if things keep going like this ima end up in the same place

I'm 16 and kind of just missing my youth.

Couldn't agree more, 28 here and it's brutal and you can't even relate to me because you have had sex with multiple women evne if you haven't had a girlfriend. If i hit 30 and i'm still a virgin, i will rope.