being 30+ with no visible sign of hairloss is such an hailo

max_frisch

max_frisch

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
Michele_Morrone_2019.jpg
gabriel-aus-emily-in-paris-lucas-bravo,id=50d152c6,b=wunderweib,w=1600,h=,ca=10.67,0,77.33,100,rm=sk.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Corleone, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Your hairline is your perceived age

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, looksseg, Account717 and 9 others
greycels

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Hair is life.

my dad is 55 NW1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
my grandpa is 90 something and he have a lower hairline than them tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
my grandpa is 90 something and he have a lower hairline than them tbh
you can have a high hairline without hairloss though

good example of that is michael douglas

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 8771
what % of people are this lucky in your opinion who are white. or white passing. Say, white hispanics, white whites, white meds, etc.

balding isn't as much as disgusting as recessed skull in my opinion.

up to NW 2.5 with Chad face you don't lose that much SMV like Cavill.

I'm NW 1 at 31 and would trade a NW 3 against a forward growth Chad Skull any day.

recessed + balding people is what makes you think balding is disgusting, because it look worse on them.

I'm only 33 and I'm already in the early stages of norwooding jfl.

What a lucky bastard that morrone is, he literally has a rounded hairline like a woman.

My dad was Norwood 5 at 30 (I literally printed out a norwood scale and asked him) and I am still norwood 1 at 21, he said he started balding at 15 and as far as he can remember he was never a norwood 1 or even 2.

Genetics are weird (my maternal grandfather still had a good head of hair when he died RIP)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
My dad was Norwood 5 at 30 (I literally printed out a norwood scale and asked him) and I am still norwood 1 at 21, he said he started balding at 15 and as far as he can remember he was never a norwood 1 or even 2.

Genetics are weird (my maternal grandfather still had a good head of hair when he died RIP)
Life fuel for my son if I marry a girl whose father has hair. I'm exactly like your dad

Life fuel for my son if I marry a girl whose father has hair. I'm exactly like your dad
Yeah, a significant part of balding comes from X chromosome (mother), but of course genetics are complicated.

• +1
Also one of my uncles is good hair, one is typical balding, whilst my dad literally balded in his teens. (they are all within 3 years of age of eat other, my dad is in his 60s)

Again, genetics are very unpredictable.

• +1
Not looking +30 yo at +30 yo is better

• +1
Reactions: jfcage

enetics are weird (my maternal grandfather still had a good head of hair when he died RIP)
how did your dad got your mum

how did your dad got your mum
Looks aren't 100% of the puzzle, if you are going on Tinder then ofc it is 100%, but in the real world it is important but not the only thing that matters.

My dad is very funny, smart, he was and is successful, etc... he is older now so it is hard to know what he looked like when he is younger, but I am pretty sure he was decent looking despite being bald.

• +1
Reactions: max_frisch
Skin plays a huge role. especially nasolabial folds
I’d argue skin is more nuanced than hairline

Stuff like naso folds or lack of lower third sharpness has to do more with bone mass and not skin per se, skin is just a sympton

Stuff like naso folds or lack of lower third sharpness has to do more with bone mass and not skin per se, skin is just a sympton
Wrinkles are definitely skin related, not bone related. Like exposure to sun, stress you go through.
Hairline and skin condition both are very important, im not trying to disagree for the sake of disagreeing.

Pls elab. How do you prevent these things aside from Tret