mocco
Temp. Banned
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Posts
- 684
- Reputation
- 621
Wearing normal shoes at 5´11 is hell
but when i started height boosting then reaching my max heightboost before my proportions dont align at 6´3 ( 6´2 as perceived height since everyone wears shoes) life has gotten sooo much better.
I cannot go back to normal shoes, i just love looking above crowds, thats something 80 pro cent of people will never experience.
I got a long torso relative to my legs and a wide wingspan so that really helps when frauding 4 inches,
most cant pull it off,
im grateful for god letting me live life as 6´2, life start beyond 6´2
but when i started height boosting then reaching my max heightboost before my proportions dont align at 6´3 ( 6´2 as perceived height since everyone wears shoes) life has gotten sooo much better.
I cannot go back to normal shoes, i just love looking above crowds, thats something 80 pro cent of people will never experience.
I got a long torso relative to my legs and a wide wingspan so that really helps when frauding 4 inches,
most cant pull it off,
im grateful for god letting me live life as 6´2, life start beyond 6´2