Being 5'2 at 18yo

subbb.odraude

subbb.odraude

Iron
Well, as it says in the title, I am currently 18 years old and I am 5'2, as you know measuring less than 5'9 is hell, now imagine my height, since I was little I was always a child who didn't sleep enough and didn't eat well, I was a very picky eater, i didn't do any kind of sport and in general i was a boy with very bad habits, I have always been the smallest in every classroom, even because of my height I suffered from bullying when I was 8 years old, when I was 12 years old my parents took me to a bone doctor to see my bone age, he said that I had late growth since my bone age was three years less than my current age, currently I have not grown any taller than my father (what should be normal is that at my age I am already close to his height), my growth has stopped or has been very slow idk for two years.

Currently I have been improving my habits, I have been eating better, I have been in the gym for a year and 9 months, I have been sleeping at least 7 hours, but I really don't see a change, I would like to know what other things can I do to grow, I'm tired of being so short (It should be noted that my dad is 5'4, and I understand that my height is partly due to my genetics, but I see my friends and they say that they are taller than their parents).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, FaceandBBC, AscensionMan98 and 4 others
It seems like you blame yourself, but you didn't do anything wrong. No, it wasn't your habits. It's just the way you were made. Take it as you will, everyone is different.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, SubhumanForever, normie tiktoker and 1 other person
It seems like you blame yourself, but you didn't do anything wrong. No, it wasn't your habits. It's just the way you were made. Take it as you will, everyone is different.
true

if u give up on foids & socializeing IRL it barely even matters , this what i do

Well, as it says in the title, I am currently 18 years old and I am 5'2, as you know measuring less than 5'9 is hell, now imagine my height, since I was little I was always a child who didn't sleep enough and didn't eat well, I was a very picky eater, i didn't do any kind of sport and in general i was a boy with very bad habits, I have always been the smallest in every classroom, even because of my height I suffered from bullying when I was 8 years old, when I was 12 years old my parents took me to a bone doctor to see my bone age, he said that I had late growth since my bone age was three years less than my current age, currently I have not grown any taller than my father (what should be normal is that at my age I am already close to his height), my growth has stopped or has been very slow idk for two years.

Currently I have been improving my habits, I have been eating better, I have been in the gym for a year and 9 months, I have been sleeping at least 7 hours, but I really don't see a change, I would like to know what other things can I do to grow, I'm tired of being so short (It should be noted that my dad is 5'4, and I understand that my height is partly due to my genetics, but I see my friends and they say that they are taller than their parents).
im 5'5 not complaining like u on the org still slaying

Imt take mk677 and an aromatase inhibitor eating by itself wont do jack shit. Trust me, ive tried for a whole year and no results until i took steroids

I also cucked myself while growing up that's why I'm 5.9
If I had good habits I'd be 6ft I guess

Stop blaming environmental factors, your height is 99% genetic

Its a difficult situation your in. If your in America or europe your going to need to save up for leg lengthening surgery. Then consider central and South America where the foids are a lot shorter and you can still get reasonably attractive women

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Its a difficult situation your in. If your in America or europe your going to need to save up for leg lengthening surgery. Then consider central and South America where the foids are a lot shorter and you can still get reasonably attractive women.

I would still recommend leg lengthening even if your going to geo max to South America and Central America. South east Asia also would work, but your going to have to permanently move to those areas to get treated as a human at 5ft 2

If you do leg lengthening to 5ft 6 you would get treated a lot better but still deal with the issues being a manlet

PepeCry

must be tough , hes shorter than @BitchBoy