Being 5'2 at 18yo

subbb.odraude

subbb.odraude

Iron
Well, as it says in the title, I am currently 18 years old and I am 5'2, as you know measuring less than 5'9 is hell, now imagine my height, since I was little I was always a child who didn't sleep enough and didn't eat well, I was a very picky eater, i didn't do any kind of sport and in general i was a boy with very bad habits, I have always been the smallest in every classroom, even because of my height I suffered from bullying when I was 8 years old, when I was 12 years old my parents took me to a bone doctor to see my bone age, he said that I had late growth since my bone age was three years less than my current age, currently I have not grown any taller than my father (what should be normal is that at my age I am already close to his height), my growth has stopped or has been very slow idk for two years.

Currently I have been improving my habits, I have been eating better, I have been in the gym for a year and 9 months, I have been sleeping at least 7 hours, but I really don't see a change, I would like to know what other things can I do to grow, I'm tired of being so short (It should be noted that my dad is 5'4, and I understand that my height is partly due to my genetics, but I see my friends and they say that they are taller than their parents).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Ascеnd, Autismcel and 16 others
why the fuck did your retard dad came in your mom , stupid fucking manlet im sorry man

Well, as it says in the title, I am currently 18 years old and I am 5'2, as you know measuring less than 5'9 is hell, now imagine my height, since I was little I was always a child who didn't sleep enough and didn't eat well, I was a very picky eater, i didn't do any kind of sport and in general i was a boy with very bad habits, I have always been the smallest in every classroom, even because of my height I suffered from bullying when I was 8 years old, when I was 12 years old my parents took me to a bone doctor to see my bone age, he said that I had late growth since my bone age was three years less than my current age, currently I have not grown any taller than my father (what should be normal is that at my age I am already close to his height), my growth has stopped or has been very slow idk for two years.

Currently I have been improving my habits, I have been eating better, I have been in the gym for a year and 9 months, I have been sleeping at least 7 hours, but I really don't see a change, I would like to know what other things can I do to grow, I'm tired of being so short (It should be noted that my dad is 5'4, and I understand that my height is partly due to my genetics, but I see my friends and they say that they are taller than their parents).
Brootal I’d spare u some height if I could bhai