Being 5'5 in the Netherlands is BRUTAL.

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
Doesn't help i have 20%+ BF, have a round face, brown eyes as well as 25% Albanian. Most people are here 6'0+ at my age. I might still grow a few inches as i am a teenager but never reach 6'3 which is the minimum for chads here. Won't even reach 6'0. I'm subhuman

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, justinzayn, vaseqmoherad and 8 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
just stick to the cities that's where we dump all of our foreigners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, galego123, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Doesn't help i have 20%+ BF, have a round face, brown eyes as well as 25% Albanian. Most people are here 6'0+ at my age. I might still grow a few inches as i am a teenager but never reach 6'3 which is the minimum for chads here. Won't even reach 6'0. I'm subhuman
Sounds like rope girl to me, I wanna move to the Netherlands is it nice there?

Are you who I think you are?

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
Why isn’t it nice there?
The government constantly shits on its own people and just do whatever the World Economic Forum and Bilderberg want.
Active discrimination against un"vaccinated"
People here are the tallest in the world so this means no bitches for heightcels like me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Erik-Jón
The government constantly shits on its own people and just do whatever the World Economic Forum and Bilderberg want.
Active discrimination against un"vaccinated"
People here are the tallest in the world so this means no bitches for heightcels like me
Yeah but are your girls hot and tall

i know a 5'2 netherlands guy who got LL to 5'5. even more brutal

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
If you are hideously unattractive, your best bet is to move to Japan, maybe get mental evaluation since being a true incel sucks, and at last rope, because suffering is inescapeable.

So you are atleast 2 inches too short for the girls here. I'd say if you want hot girls move to Russia you have a decent height and most girls there are like 5'6. Also men there are MTN at best so you might have a chance there.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, galego123 and Erik-Jón
So you are atleast 2 inches too short for the girls here. I'd say if you want hot girls move to Russia you have a decent height and most girls there are like 5'6. Also men there are MTN at best so you might have a chance there.
Lmao what type of niahlism, how do you know 6’1 is to short for women there I’m 100% sure at that height face matters more, plus considering I’m 16 I can still grow another inch minimum

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Yeah but are your girls hot and tall
dutch girls aren't particularly good looking, most of the models people are familiar with are from the netherlands but belong to minority groups within the country that don't carry the same admixture.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Gargantuan
dutch girls aren't particularly good looking, most of the models people are familiar with are from the netherlands but belong to minority groups within the country that don't carry the same admixture.
So where’s a better place to go with that good admixture

Lmao what type of niahlism, how do you know 6’1 is to short for women there I’m 100% sure at that height face matters more, plus considering I’m 16 I can still grow another inch minimum
It's the Netherlands 6'1 is around average height for men here. Also i assume you have a normie face at best so that isn't making it any better. Most girls nowadays have a 6'3+ chad with brown tiktok hair, blue eyes and a sharp jawline in their dm's. Moving to the Netherlands is a bad decision.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, galego123 and Erik-Jón
It's the Netherlands 6'1 is around average height for men here. Also i assume you have a normie face at best so that isn't making it any better. Most girls nowadays have a 6'3+ chad with brown tiktok hair, blue eyes and a sharp jawline in their dm's. Moving to the Netherlands is a bad decision.
By the time I’m done High school and would move there I’d probably be above normie and 6’2, also your probably overestimating these guys heights I was talking to people irl above height but they thought I was 6’3 but they were 5’4 plus people exaggerate there height which im not. Also supposedly I look Dutch per apricty whatever that means, I assume your probably adding 2inchs to the actual averge

So where’s a better place to go with that good admixture
the entire north/east of the country has next to no admixture they're some the whitest looking people on the entire planet, the closer you get to the main cities that are all concentrated in the west of the country the darker the features get comparatively.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Erik-Jón
By the time I’m done High school and would move there I’d probably be above normie and 6’2, also your probably overestimating these guys heights I was talking to people irl above height but they thought I was 6’3 but they were 5’4 plus people exaggerate there height which im not. Also supposedly I look Dutch per apricty whatever that means
Nah bro. It is a fact that the Netherlands has the tallest males in the entire world. I really do no suggest moving there as it's the worst country in the world for getting girls.

• Hmm...
the entire north/east of the country has next to no admixture they're some the whitest looking people on the entire planet, the closer you get to the main cities that are all concentrated in the west of the country the darker the features get comparatively.
Yeah apricty said I look dutch but I’m assuming the giga white north east ones because I have no dark features

Nah bro. It is a fact that the Netherlands has the tallest males in the entire world. I really do no suggest moving there as it's the worst country in the world for getting girls.
Yeah but highest percentage of tall Stacy’s

Do LL. Its relatively safe and costs 16,500 Eur

• Hmm...
Muh normie face,brutal
You literally talk about yourself like a delusional narcissist bluepiller. You are not getting any stacies here and i could know that. You just simp over those top 1% instagram models and believe that is what all the girls in the Netherlands are like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Erik-Jón
HGH and Aromasin ASAP

hop on aromasin retard

• JFL
You literally talk about yourself like a delusional narcissist bluepiller. You are not getting any stacies here and i could know that. You just simp over those top 1% instagram models and believe that is what all the girls in the Netherlands are like.
Idk what Dutch people look like just that I look dutch, also lmao at delousinal narcy blue piller comment your just giga nihilistic

What is the average female height in Netherlands lands

i was in netherlands 1 years ago at 5'8. Felt pretty average. Online statistics is bs

• Hmm...
i was in netherlands 1 years ago at 5'8. Felt pretty average. Online statistics is bs
In iceland average height of a women is 5’8 I guess you just felt average amongst high estrogen people

How old are you?

cope harder OP
10247 2

If you are hideously unattractive, your best bet is to move to Japan, maybe get mental evaluation since being a true incel sucks, and at last rope, because suffering is inescapeable.
Japanese people aren’t short

In b4 muh stats when I was literally there 3 weeks ago