Being 5'7'' is not so death sentence

Cuervo

Cuervo

Silver
I'm not saying it's a good height or even average, it's short. But it's still noticeably taller than the average height of women in my country at least.

This can be seen from a psychological perspective as well. When you're tall, fine, you look down on everybody, and men from all heights have to look up to you. However, when you are 5'7'' at least you still look down to many short women who are 5'4'' or 5'3'' etc.

Emotionally speaking if a women has to look up to you, then you're "okay" to her. Not saying tall, but it's not like she's going to say "he's too short for me" or something. And no, I don't want memes. In general short women, especially in Latin American countries, do not think you have to be 6'2'' or even 6'1'' to be considered tall. You just have to make her look up to you.

Manlets, wear lifts and have good posture damn, stop filling yourselves with self hatred smegma.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Beetlejuice, Deprived and 1 other person
below 5ft 10 anywhere whites are majority = over
unless you have a good face of course

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, ShowerMaxxing and ✿👍col
Kinda true, anecdotally my 5'7 friends can slay however they compensate with other aspects, their face is still normie lvl tho nothing crazy

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ShowerMaxxing, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
5’7 can fraud to 5’9 pretty easily too

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Fair points. Latin American chicks seem nowhere as obsessed with height as North American chicks. 5'7" is not ridiculously short, though it could be uncomfortable for Latinas to wear heels and tower over their men. Thus, buying elevator shoes is advised.

Kinda true, anecdotally my 5'7 friends can slay however they compensate with other aspects, their face is still normie lvl tho nothing crazy
country?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
5'7 is a death sentence, normie with height>>chad at 5'8 @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

if you're 5ft 11 and white you can't lose in south america.
i would kill for 2 more inches so i could be 5ft 11

Fair points. Latin American chicks seem nowhere as obsessed with height as North American chicks. 5'7" is not ridiculously short, though it could be uncomfortable for Latinas to wear heels and tower over their men. Thus, buying elevator shoes is advised.
Yeah true, you can even get away by being 1 inch shorter than the girl tho. Seen many couples where the guy is 1-2 inches shorter (never more than that tho).