Being 5'8 is the most embarrassing thing ever

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
Why couldn't I be a normal height like my father? Fuck this life.
 
How tall is ur daddy?
 
Usually kids are meant to be taller than parents my dad is 6'3 and I'm a bit taller brutal ur mom must be a short girl who went for taller like every short girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigDom
Usually kids are meant to be taller than parents my dad is 6'3 and I'm a bit taller brutal ur mom must be a short girl who went for taller like every short girl
You're 5'8 like me brodie. Stop larping it's getting old now
 
You're 5'8 like me brodie. Stop larping it's getting old now
I'm not 5'8 i speak truth
Polish 20230117 225257478
 

Similar threads

RoidKid
Replies
11
Views
68
polarpop
polarpop
roidar
Replies
42
Views
153
Crallzy333
Crallzy333
IndecentEyes
Replies
5
Views
64
ESR
ESR
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
19
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top