Being 6'1 in Germany sucks ass

anabolic_o

anabolic_o

17y/o frauding gymcel from Germany
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
55
Reputation
29
I'm in 11th grade and every time I walk through the halls I see some skinny >1.90m mf. Worst part is these mfs use their height for nothing.
I feel like I'm barely average height (I'm 186cm) cus I get heightmogged on a daily basis
It's even worse in the gym cus there's dudes 195cm tall and big asl, so it's genuine gore to walk past them
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Hope youll get made fun of and heightmogged even more
 
  • +1
Reactions: zirg and americanpakitruvcel
I'm in 11th grade and every time I walk through the halls I see some skinny >1.90m mf. Worst part is these mfs use their height for nothing.
I feel like I'm barely average height (I'm 186cm) cus I get heightmogged on a daily basis
It's even worse in the gym cus there's dudes 195cm tall and big asl, so it's genuine gore to walk past them
Average height in Germany is like 5’11 you’re chilling. Probably just noticing tall men more often
 
  • +1
Reactions: truep0lishguy

Similar threads

Notcel
Replies
2
Views
60
romanstock
romanstock
ALMS
Replies
2
Views
24
ALMS
ALMS
puniteking
Replies
5
Views
34
puniteking
puniteking
Αlchemy
Replies
3
Views
70
scuderia
scuderia
Fartarola
Replies
2
Views
52
Fartarola
Fartarola

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top