Being a 0 appeal subhuman is the most embarrassing shit ever

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Joined
Jan 31, 2022
Posts
14,377
Reputation
29,023
I have to walk out of the house everyday knowing I'm low psl low smv + high inhib + bad pheno
Only things I can cope with is height and good hair
 
  • +1
Reactions: nevermind2
Weren't you saying recently that you were mirin your face in the mirror whenever walking past one you bipolar fuck
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
You look 5'8 bro
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22888, MoggerChad and Deleted member 14693
i dont have a friend. these tinder matches and shit don’t mean anything. I’m severely lonely and i’m going insane.
 

Similar threads

RoidKid
Replies
4
Views
18
chiggerbite87
C
astatin
Replies
31
Views
253
astatin
astatin
IndecentEyes
Replies
5
Views
62
ESR
ESR
exhale
Replies
1
Views
39
focity
focity
Matrix88
Replies
3
Views
28
roymustang
roymustang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top