Being A 5 ft 2 Male Has Ruined My Dating Life

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
I know this is going to be a rant post but being a 5 ft 2 male has ruined my dating life.
Growing up, I was always on the shorter side but I wasn't super short. As an 11 year old kid, I was in the 20th percentile for height so assuming I maintained this 20th percentile into adulthood, I would have been around 5 ft 7. However, my bones fused prematurely effectively stunting my growth. When I went to an endocrinologist at the age of 15, they gave me a bone age scan and my growth plates were 2 years advanced, which means I was completely done growing, at only 5 ft 2.

However, this could have been prevented had I of went to an endocrinologist when I was younger. Had my mother taken me to a doctor at the age of 11, they could have detected my advanced bone age and given me treatment. The reason why I never went to a doctor or was given growth hormone shots was because my mom held the false belief that I was going to hit a growth spurt later in life which would propel me to 6 ft tall. Both of my grandpas were over 6 ft tall and by her logic, boys take after their grandpa on their mom's side for height.

Even though I am a 5 ft 2 male, I actually come from a family filled with tall and average height people. Both of my parents were average height, my grandpas were tall, and much of my extended family is tall including my aunts, uncles, and cousins. In fact, none of the men in my family are under 5 ft 10.
So I honestly have no idea why I wound up being only a 5 ft 2 male and I genuinely want to know why.
I'm not going to lie, it sucks being a 5 ft 2 male. It absolutely sucks ass! I'm 26 years old and have never dated anybody in my life despite wanting to date for a very very long time, and a big reason for my lack of success is because women aren't taking me seriously as a potential romantic prospect because of my height. In my 26 years of living on this planet, I haven't had a single woman ever show any romantic interest in me, I wish that was an exaggeration. Every single woman I have ever asked out has shot me down.
I don't think I'm ever going to get married or have children of my own. In fact, I don't even know if I'll ever get a girlfriend. So being a 5 ft 2 autistic male has ruined my dating life. If I were a 5 ft 10 neurotypical male, I would have had several girlfriends by now.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, socialcel, mortis and 16 others
Literally, just asianmax and larp about height.

Asians were built for subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, mogstars and Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Tai Lung, Kristin and 4 others
this nigga needs double LL
even normies tell genuinely deformed people should get plastic surgery
I don't see the difference here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, try2beme, mogstars and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: roping3264, Kristin, iam good boy and 18 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, roping3264, tombradylover and 8 others
LL to go from subhuman to manlet, brutal. He also has autism so it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and Whitepill_Saint
Dnr can't hear u up here

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, anhedonia16, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
I'm 5'11.86
God must love me since I'm 6'4, imagine if I was below 6'0 with the autism I have, would have never even begun for me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, ShowerMaxxing, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
  • JFL
5”2 you didn’t have a ‘life’ to be ruined in the first place. Life begins at 5”10 Buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and Whitepill_Saint
LL to go from subhuman to manlet, brutal. He also has autism so it's over
If I was 5'2'' I would just say fuck it and try to get triple LL, I don't even think it has been done before and it probably has like a 50% chance to cripple you but even looking like a disproportionate clown beats being 5'2 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, mogstars, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
If I was 5'2'' I would just say fuck it and try to get triple LL, I don't even think it has been done before and it probably has like a 50% chance to cripple you but even looking like a disproportionate clown beats being 5'2 jfl
indeed

• JFL
5”2 you didn’t have a ‘life’ to be ruined in the first place. Life begins at 5”10 Buddy boyo
I'm 6'4 lil nigger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz, Whitepill_Saint and Ricky212
Not even worth it as 5'2 just trans or rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, exo and Whitepill_Saint
at 12 doctor told my parents to put me on HGH treatment.

my mom:" he doesn’t need to be tall, i will give him an arranged marriage "

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, exo, f0rmless and 3 others
at 12 doctor told my parents to put me on HGH treatment.

my mom:" he doesn’t need to be tall, i will give him an arranged marriage "
mirin tbh

• JFL
I know this is going to be a rant post but being a 5 ft 2 male has ruined my dating life.
Growing up, I was always on the shorter side but I wasn't super short. As an 11 year old kid, I was in the 20th percentile for height so assuming I maintained this 20th percentile into adulthood, I would have been around 5 ft 7. However, my bones fused prematurely effectively stunting my growth. When I went to an endocrinologist at the age of 15, they gave me a bone age scan and my growth plates were 2 years advanced, which means I was completely done growing, at only 5 ft 2.

However, this could have been prevented had I of went to an endocrinologist when I was younger. Had my mother taken me to a doctor at the age of 11, they could have detected my advanced bone age and given me treatment. The reason why I never went to a doctor or was given growth hormone shots was because my mom held the false belief that I was going to hit a growth spurt later in life which would propel me to 6 ft tall. Both of my grandpas were over 6 ft tall and by her logic, boys take after their grandpa on their mom's side for height.

Even though I am a 5 ft 2 male, I actually come from a family filled with tall and average height people. Both of my parents were average height, my grandpas were tall, and much of my extended family is tall including my aunts, uncles, and cousins. In fact, none of the men in my family are under 5 ft 10.
So I honestly have no idea why I wound up being only a 5 ft 2 male and I genuinely want to know why.
I'm not going to lie, it sucks being a 5 ft 2 male. It absolutely sucks ass! I'm 26 years old and have never dated anybody in my life despite wanting to date for a very very long time, and a big reason for my lack of success is because women aren't taking me seriously as a potential romantic prospect because of my height. In my 26 years of living on this planet, I haven't had a single woman ever show any romantic interest in me, I wish that was an exaggeration. Every single woman I have ever asked out has shot me down.
I don't think I'm ever going to get married or have children of my own. In fact, I don't even know if I'll ever get a girlfriend. So being a 5 ft 2 autistic male has ruined my dating life. If I were a 5 ft 10 neurotypical male, I would have had several girlfriends by now.

Early puberty, accutane or what stunted you? You still young, save for LL, doubt you can afford Paley but there are good doctors (dont go Turkey), for life quality, to feel good with yourself and get more respect from others, not to get laid... because honestly forget about women, unless third world country now a days even chads get cheated on, you crave a relationship because you never had it, but at third week of living with your girlfriend you will be sick of her specially if you are autistic, pay some hookers to satisfy your sexual desire and thats it.

Or forget about LL, find good copes and enjoy your life that we only live once, what happened to you sucks but there are worse things tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and DildoFaggins
Early puberty, accutane or what stunted you? You still young, save for LL, doubt you can afford Paley but there are good doctors (dont go Turkey), for life quality, to feel good with yourself and get more respect from others, not to get laid... because honestly forget about women, unless third world country now a days even chads get cheated on, you crave a relationship because you never had it, but at third week of living with your girlfriend you will be sick of her specially if you are autistic, pay some hookers to satisfy your sexual desire and thats it.

Or forget about LL, find good copes and enjoy your life that we only live once, what happened to you sucks but there are worse things tbh
my nigga this is from reddit i'm 6'4

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and janitormaxxing

Always knew 6'4 was a larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and Whitepill_Saint
it's over

• JFL

Being tall isn't everything. Look at it this way, if you drop something you're closer to the floor so you don't have to bend over as far to pick it up.

If you go into a basement with a low ceiling, you're less likely to bump your head on the pipes above.

Tall men don't live as long as short men.

• JFL

I relate although on a much less serious less I am 5'9 but I had a serious stunted growth and suffered from extremely late puberty. Doctor at the time could have fixed it but they refused to listen my father is 6'1.

But idk if I was 5'2 it would be awful in so many ways you probably wouldn't be able to get a normal job at that point. 5'2 is considered on the shorter end for foids in White areas. I already am mad at my parents for not doing some easily preventable things in my environment but if I was 5'2 I would be beyond angry if this guys parents end up dead I wouldn't be surprised

Last edited:
  • JFL
Being tall isn't everything. Look at it this way, if you drop something you're closer to the floor so you don't have to bend over as far to pick it up.

If you go into a basement with a low ceiling, you're less likely to bump your head on the pipes above.

Tall men don't live as long as short men.
I relate although on a much less serious less I am 5'9 but I had a serious stunted growth and suffered from extremely late puberty. Doctor at the time could have fixed it but they refused to listen my father is 6'1.

But idk if I was 5'2 it would be awful in so many ways you probably wouldn't be able to get a normal job at that point. 5'2 is considered on the shorter end for foids in White areas.
guys it's reddit copy paste you don't have to comfort me :lul: I'm 6'4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 11126
5'6 and I can agree being a manlet is hell on earth

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
lol, brutally over before it even begins

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Jfl at the last one "reported having more sex" I'm gonna make sure in the next survey I make all my bhais mention we're all 6'5 and 10 inch cock

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and IAMNOTANINCEL

SEA is the only way out bhai

na this nigga needs triple LL, over

manlets are the only truecels

Absolutely devastating story, sad that niggas here will laugh at him despite the fact that it could have just as easily happened to any of us

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, kanderior and bloomercel