Being a BBC is wasted if ur both socially retarded and low inhib

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Luminary
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Posts
8,699
Reputation
10,934
I can confirm this, because I'm so autistic and socially retarded, my bbc halo is wasted because I just say weird and obscure shit to people, both girls, like I'll say shit like I will molest ur grandmother and shit on her subhuman corspe. I'm low inhib at all the wrong times, and high inhib when its appropriate to be low inhibition. This is why I do shit like shout rascist shit loudly in public but suddenly when a girl is with me I become quiet, high inhibition and autistic. And even when I'm low inhibition with a girl I just focus on insulting them. Tf is wrong with me.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, hairyballscel, Dionysus and 4 others
Mogs me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
1588295754771
 
I can confirm this, because I'm so autistic and socially retarded, my bbc halo is wasted because I just say weird and obscure shit to people, both girls, like I'll say shit like I will molest ur grandmother and shit on her subhuman corspe. I'm low inhib at all the wrong times, and high inhib when its appropriate to be low inhibition. This is why I do shit like shout rascist shit loudly in public but suddenly when a girl is with me I become quiet, high inhibition and autistic. And even when I'm low inhibition with a girl I just focus on insulting them. Tf is wrong with me.
Fbi
 
as a black you literally need to be NT, masc,and low inhib. If you are high inhib as a black you’ll likely get nothing unless really good looking

the good news is, girls who like blacks have lower standards for looks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Greeicy and Deleted member 2597
My brain has cockblocked me so much, how autistic do u have to be to leiterally physically push girls away when they get to touch and intimate with me, there is something fucking wrong with me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027 and Deleted member 6427
What's your psl? I knew Tyrone lites that fucked white milfs and young coal burners. You can always see that coal burner look in a foids eyes. Normie high inhib bbc can only fuck landwhales.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
What's your psl? I knew Tyrone lites that fucked white milfs and young coal burners. You can always see that coal burner look in a foids eyes. Normie high inhib bbc can only fuck landwhales.
I struggle to look at people, I can't read facial expressions very well or at all. I can't tell if some girl is a coal burner.
 
I struggle to look at people, I can't read facial expressions very well or at all. I can't tell if some girl is a coal burner.
Are u autistic? I’m not taking the piss, those are actual indicators of being autistic
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Are u autistic? I’m not taking the piss, those are actual indicators of being autistic
Idk maybe, I might be. People do say in real life do I actually have promblems or are u faking it, I just act like I dont give af about girls or anything, but in reality i really do I'm a sensitive person I just dont show any emotion period, like a teacher said I was a foid teacher said I was calmest person shes knows, no larp.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027 and hairyballscel
Idk maybe, I might be. People do say in real life do I actually have promblems or are u faking it, I just act like I dont give af about girls or anything, but in reality i really do I'm a sensitive person I just dont show any emotion period, like a teacher said I was a foid teacher said I was calmest person shes knows, no larp.
Maybe you should go to someone about it? You should seriously get tested and then get therapy for it, it sounds like it's a big hinderence to your life.
 
Do you have tourette syndrome?
 
i know that feel
 
just stay quiet
 
I'm also a high-inhib black dude, and yeah, life is hard. The stereotype is way too ingrained in normie's minds, like you have to be outgoing, sociable and masculine if you're a black guy. Any other way is UNACCEPTABLE to in the eyes of these normie pricks, like no i'm not a "white" black dude, I just have mental issues and social anxiety like literally any other human could potentially have ffs
 
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 2597
Just smoke weed bro
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
2
Views
79
Slavurik
Slavurik
Big Boss
Replies
29
Views
143
Big Boss
Big Boss
JesusDaKing
Replies
6
Views
88
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing
FiendFiend
Replies
17
Views
54
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
Big Boss
Replies
16
Views
87
rawr
rawr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top