Being A Billionaire Is A Must

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
even if you ascend like the biggest ascension in the ascension history you won't be a gigachad and let's say you are a gigachad, you won't get prime elite models if you are not rich.

So stop coping with these kind of pictures;

2706626 9b34cc860961094f8805f85050bad9ba

billionaires eating victoria secret models as a breakfast you dumb fucking incels. Money is everything. I don't care if a hot next door stacy fall in love with me.

thank you, sincerely
Randomvanishing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .🇹🇩., PubertyMaxxer and 12 others
Improving your looks is about trillion times easier (in many cases) than to become a billionaire.

If I'm not mistaken, Zuckerberg is still in the 10 richest people in the world, which wont happene to you even if your rich relatives die or you starting a start-up.

What advice would you give to achieve this goal, you pseudo broker ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 1 other person
B2i2kpwzuur01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 11610, teracoper and 8 others
You can't aim to be a billionaire without being a millionaire first.

This is like trying to draw better than Van Gogh without learning the fundamentals first.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, subhuman incel, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Zuckerberg is lucky to be rich. what an utter incel:forcedsmile:
I couldn't stand to measure 1.67

Also he can't get women with his money, the most he could get is a Chinese :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel and .👽.
Rope if you aint a billionare by 25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, DivineBeing and 2 others
Imagine spending 500 million dollars to make the best immersive coomer game ever. God damn rotting suddenly is not that soul crushing anymore.

Also he can't get women with his money, the most he could get is a Chinese :feelswhy:
Zuckjewberg is blackpilled, he just be firsted a subhuman chink from college or smth.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Imagine spending 500 million dollars to make the best immersive coomer game ever. God damn rotting suddenly is not that soul crushing anymore.

Zuckjewberg is blackpilled, he just be firsted a subhuman chink from college or smth.
Brother, it makes me sad to see people who are less than 5'9 and sub5 (like @.👽. ) in countries where hypergamy is high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ROTTING, DivineBeing and 1 other person
Brother, it makes me sad to see people who are less than 5'9 and sub5 (like @.👽. ) in countries where hypergamy is high
my bro, im sub5 girth, thats whats killing me:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, ROTTING, Hades and 2 others
it is good to be moneymaxxed no doubt but this is completely unrealistic

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
it is good to be moneymaxxed no doubt but this is completely unrealistic
being a billionaire is easier than being a chad for a normie. i will do both

Really?
I thought being yourself and smiling a lot is more than enough

Money buys gold-diggers only

normie + rich is a dream marriage for most girls, stop coping. if you are subhuman looksmax obv
You got me wrong. I mean money alone buys only gold-diggers. Obviously if one isn't a subhuman or is a normie then money tremendously helps.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Improving your looks is about trillion times easier (in many cases) than to become a billionaire.
depends.

also i said billionaire because dumb cunts here even pitty the chad zuckerberg.

you can be slaying much much more less than that.

even if you ascend like the biggest ascension in the ascension history you won't be a gigachad and let's say you are a gigachad, you won't get prime elite models if you are not rich.

So stop coping with these kind of pictures;

View attachment 1505075

billionaires eating victoria secret models as a breakfast you dumb fucking incels. Money is everything. I don't care if a hot next door stacy fall in love with me.

thank you, sincerely
Randomvanishing.
mark not even that short , anybody gonna look small next to a nigga who's 7ft

mark not even that short , anybody gonna look small next to a nigga who's 7ft
doesn't even matter.

imagine dating&fucking a supermodel. he can do that in a blink. no chads I know can do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

Guarantee he is not that short, he's at least 175cm, he never looks noticeably small

Money won't get you genuine attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Money won't get you genuine attraction.
Sry man but this is bullshit.

Neither will looks get you "genuine" attraction.

Both looks and money are for fucking women. As simple as that. If you reproduce - you won the evolution game.
How? It does not matter.

But "genuine" attraction is VERY rare, and looks are only a MINOR part of it, if any. Such women stay with their guys, even as the guys go into their grey hair, get a belly, etc. Too rare nowadays.

But LOOKS ARE NOT GENUINE ATTRACTION. IT IS SHALLOW AS FUCK. (y)

• +1
Lol lets not get ahead of ourselves :owo:

Both looks and money are for fucking women. As simple as that. If you reproduce - you won the evolution game.
How? It does not matter.

But "genuine" attraction is VERY rare, and looks are only a MINOR part of it, if any. Such women stay with their guys, even as the guys go into their grey hair, get a belly, etc. Too rare nowadays.

then you dont need to be a billionaire you can just run greencard game in eastern europe, sea or africa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

How? It does not matter.

Attraction is shallow, and looks are unequivocally the main factor behind genuine attraction. You're making a distinction that doesn't exist. Money can buy you affection, but it's fueled by an ulterior motive (stability, status, etc.). If personality were the only thing that mattered, gender wouldn't even matter.

If sex constitutes success, then guys shouldn't waste their time on self improvement and instead just hire prostitutes.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
“You’ll just get gold diggers” what girl isn’t a gold digger ….

• +1