Being a birdcel is good

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
Because you are going to have much more potential compared to other types of recession. Let me explain.

If you have birdcel features it means that your lower third (which is at the bottom of the nose, obviously) is badly recessed, but your UPPER MAXILLA IS NOT RECESSED to the same degree, giving your upper nose more support and creating that stereotypical beaked nose. Birdcels often have decent eye area and browridge, only their lower third is hideous, and bimax is going to make a massive difference for them.

Meanwhile if you are recessed but with a normal nose it probably means that your upper maxilla and and midface is recessed as well, which is hard to do anything about. Literally your entire face is recessed, not only your lower third... :feelsrope:

Shit greycel theory?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Forgotten, TrestIsBest, DyingHope and 14 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, datboijj, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
How do I know if I need bimax?
I have downward growth but especially my maxilla seems forward grown as well

How do I know if I need bimax?
I have downward growth but especially my maxilla seems forward grown as well
Look at yourself from the side. Is your neck straight with your jawline still somewhat visible or do you look like a truecel in the proper head posture?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Because you are going to have much more potential compared to other types of recession. Let me explain.

If you have birdcel features it means that your lower third (which is at the bottom of the nose, obviously) is badly recessed, but your UPPER MAXILLA IS NOT RECESSED to the same degree, giving your upper nose more support and creating that stereotypical beaked nose. Birdcels often have decent eye area and browridge, only their lower third is hideous, and bimax is going to make a massive difference for them.

Meanwhile if you are recessed but with a normal nose it probably means that your upper maxilla and and midface is recessed as well, which is hard to do anything about. Literally your entire face is recessed, not only your lower third... :feelsrope:

Shit greycel theory?
As an aspiring craniomaxillofacial surgeon i have to agree 100%

Class 2 ( recessed mandible ans chin) is my dream failo

But instead i have a recessed maxilla, downward mandible and overly feminine bone structure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14848
i am a legit birdcel
but why bimax? why not just bsso and genio

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
i am a legit birdcel
but why bimax? why not just bsso and genio
With bimax you can move your lower jaw even further and do som ccw/cw rotation madness :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer
Just get a bimax broooo

Just 12 months + of braces then brutal recovery and 6 months of swelling

And spend 30k+

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bendoverer, FacialStructure404, Jason Voorhees and 8 others
being manlet is good.
you can get 2-3 LLs and slay:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Tallooksmaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 6 others

Shit greycel theory?
My thoughts is that it all depends on base and specific surgery used to correct it.

If a class 2 birdcel has stunted facial width (which they often do) then the bimax will only improve the side profile really. Similarly if a class 3 person has good facial width, they may have midface hypoplasia and may also get looksminned by nose widening from bimax.

Hence, if a class 2 birdcel who gets bimax also gets jaw implants to augment the jaw then this is optimap, as is a class 3 bimax who gets zygo-malar augmentation and a nose job.

On the whole though I always noticed that raffaini prefers to show class 3 female bimax patients who also get cheekbone augmentation and nose jobs because their faces are generally more naturally wide and this just cannot be replicated on class 2 patients with stunted facial width growth.

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho, subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Travis Barker is a birdcel but slays because super lean face

Attachments

• 86472564-2B93-493A-9CFA-3DE3C044CAEC.jpeg
    86472564-2B93-493A-9CFA-3DE3C044CAEC.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
  • EC6D6C45-1C94-454F-91F9-A00079D7B442.jpeg
    EC6D6C45-1C94-454F-91F9-A00079D7B442.jpeg
    981.4 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Stevensmithgerard
people are making fun of you but you're unironically right
Im getting bimax and I'm worried I would regret it because minimal changes, if I was a birdcel it would be 100% worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, PubertyMaxxer and subhuman incel
just having recessed mandible is great because you will ascend by getting jaw surgery. but usually people with recessed mandibles are completely recessed everywhere else, having very little bone growth in general which is pretty much the worst thing as there is no surgery to correct that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 16371 and Primordial
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and delta7
reverse psychology theory

being manlet is good.
you can get 2-3 LLs and slay:feelsokman:
fake comparison

a bimax is a totally achievable thing. And a manlet doing 2-3LL probably would look strange. And depending on how short he was, would not become tall.

In contrast, its totally possible to go from a weak mandible to a top tier mandible. Sometime the chinlet person has a big mandible, but it is only inclined and does not show.

What op is saying is that some people have failos that are very easy to fix and they become gl fixing them. Some people have failos that are giga hard to fix, sometimes impossible.

And this case is common among the so called birds, some of them have a very pretty upper face, with pretty eyes, but a weak jaw.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TrestIsBest and Hombremacho