Being a criminal would be fun.

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,115
Reputation
33,880
I’m not talking about robbing ur local 7/11

I’m saying proper organised underground criminals who live in secret labs and shit

That’s some aura

Not to mention the dopamine

Holy fuck that would be so tough
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nectar, foreverstuckinLTN, Kazey and 4 others
the feds are listening bro
theres a possibility you might just got added on a list
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN, TGUN. and Resonant
Did you says labs?
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
but you'll constantly be on the run

and you can trust nobody

someone will betray you eventually
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I’m not talking about robbing ur local 7/11

I’m saying proper organised underground criminals who live in secret labs and shit

That’s some aura

Not to mention the dopamine

Holy fuck that would be so tough
U can't sleep peacefully at night brah what good is that life ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: walnut456

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
12
Views
62
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
Slavurik
Replies
0
Views
32
Slavurik
Slavurik
k43
Replies
35
Views
157
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
Notcel
Replies
5
Views
53
incomplete
incomplete
vitobassu
Replies
1
Views
33
ngannou
N

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top