Baldingman1998

Kraken

Virgin child haver vs chad cuck

"I'm taking your roast beef used up post wall wife"

"I will raise your son"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gargantuan, BigBiceps and 14 others
historically speaking, raising the young males of the enemies tribe who you just killed off as your own was a thing that was done a lot

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Prettyboy, Biiyo03 and 4 others
historically speaking, raising the young males of the enemies tribe who you just killed off as your own was a thing that was done a lot
High chance to get rebels and get betrayed. Shit idea

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 8853 and 1 other person
this guy is proof of hair and skin theory
good bones but shit hair
bad skin
bad teeth
no lips

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, WontStopNorwooding and Looks234
Raise another man son just to have him choose his biological father after 18 years of investment or worst still just fuck you right off. Blood>Any other attribute. Only mothers have given and recieved real love.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, WontStopNorwooding, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Raise another man son just to have him choose his biological father after 18 years of investment or worst still just fuck you right off. Blood>Any other attribute. Only mothers have given and recieved real love.
We as a human were not really meant to raise others kids, we were only meant to raise our own blood.

Just look at any mammals, they always raise and care for their own kids, for example dogs, they do not go out and raise other dogs pups.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15338, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
they always raise and care for their own kids, for example dogs, they do not go out and raise other dogs pups.
Where not animals though, theirs a spiritual component to our being that athiest cucks try to deny.
Mankind was depressed when he followed the natural order and all he did was hunt and fuck, and his depressed when he superseded it with modernity. Abrahamic societies mog in terms of contentment regardless of what hdi polls show. The nordic countries I'm conviced are so happy because they know their a flight away from being worshipped as gods in a shithole like India or Thailand so those polls are irrelevant to us anyways.

It's not cucked to raise another man's child if his dead or otherwise incapable and you do it because your wealthy and virtuous or his ex is your third wife. It's only cucked when you do it because you can't get sex without taking on that responsibility. Which generally only happens in post modern societies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
By the kid if he knows the truth

put yourself in the kid's shoes

why would you care that your dad's tribe lost?

it was weaker

and this "cuck" could've killed you along with your dad, but raised you in a superior tribe instead

i'd be grateful if i was the kid

It's not cucked to raise another man's child if his dead or otherwise incapable and you do it because your wealthy and virtuous or his ex is your third wife. It's only cucked when you do it because you can't get sex without taking on that responsibility. Which generally only happens in post modern societies.
keep spitting facts king

• Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
I would do it because a boy needs a father figure.

put yourself in the kid's shoes

why would you care that your dad's tribe lost?

it was weaker

and this "cuck" could've killed you along with your dad, but raised you in a superior tribe instead

i'd be grateful if i was the kid
You are a cuck

By the kid if he knows the truth
They usually adopted young kids who weren't aware of what was going on. The Native Americans for example would go and wage war with other tribes, they killed some people, others were captured, some were used as slaves, other sacrificed during rituals, couples who couldn't have children could choose to adopt some of the captives into their family, they did this even with white peoples, some were freed later by other whites but many ran away to their tribe, since they were used to that life and couldn't adapt living in civilized cities.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998
The dude really thought it's insulting if he raises his son 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998