Being a cuck is worse than being an incel

omnilegent

omnilegent

Self-diagnosed Schizo
I live in a shit fully bluepilled country with old millenial thinking where everyone is a degenerate 80 IQ ape with cognitive underdevelopment and communism fantasies ( Romania :feelswhy: ).

Literally any recessed agepilled baldinh subhuman obese manlet you see in this country is a fucking cuck, even if they have a wife for over 30 years and 2 kids or some shit. Each and every single one of them. They are lucky to have been born in the 70s-80s and don't have to experience the shit I'm going through right now. I bet with their weak beta mentality they would have roped by now if it weren't for traditions, communism and rich parents. They are somehow unaware of the fact that their wife would jump at Chad and Chadlite's cock the moment they get the opportunity to, leaving behind their kids and their 30 years spent together :lul:

And yet they have the confidence to say shit like "mUh jUst bE cOnFidEnt boYo, mOnEy dOeS nOt bRiNg hAppIness, pErSoNaLitY iS all tHaT mAttErS, yOu jUst hAve tO wOrK hArd aNd thE riGht oNe wilL appEar :feelsgood:"

As if :forcedsmile: They are literally telling me to spend all my life wageslaving with a wife that does not love me back and controls my life, have kids I don't want and make them my whole reason to live so I can just spend the next 30 years working for some jew owned company or something and then retire and have a shit pension for the remaining 5 years I have left to live while being concious before I have a stroke or develop alzheimer or shit so I spent the remaining 10-15 years of my miserable life in some random bug infested elderly care where I burden my subhuman kids that shouldn't have been born into this world and have no reason to suffer like I did with paying my huge healthcare costs :pepefrown:

Better die as a subhuman incel than be a hard working betabuxx cuck while your wife cheats on you with chad and steals your house and kids by divorce :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
spelling mistakes because I'm tweaking :cry: Also it's fucking OVER for untermenschen :lul:

being a :blackpill: hardmaxxed ascender is better than both

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
I've been to Romania once with my friends and we meet this group of girls and one of them cheated on her boyfriend with my chadlite friend

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent