Being a currycel sucks so bad

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
Never realized how bad being a paki currycel was until recently, it's absolutely horrible living each day knowing you have to work twice as hard as the average Nordic European 6'0+ chadlite with blue eyes, salludon gives me a small amount of hope but it doesn't change much for me, most of the people in my city are below my height (5'8-9ish), which is insanity, literally a midget country, if I leave anywhere I'd get brutally heightmogged by literally any basic whitecel with decent genetics, brootal.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, klip11 and Diarrhoea
Never realized how bad being a paki currycel was until recently, it's absolutely horrible living each day knowing you have to work twice as hard as the average Nordic European 6'0+ chadlite with blue eyes, salludon gives me a small amount of hope but it doesn't change much for me, most of the people in my city are below my height (5'8-9ish), which is insanity, literally a midget country, if I leave anywhere I'd get brutally heightmogged by literally any basic whitecel with decent genetics, brootal.
Asians have K-pop halo
whites have jbw halo
blacks have bbc halo
and Arabs have dark traid halo
what halo do curries have?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
Asians have K-pop halo whites have jbw halo blacks have bbc halo and Arabs have dark traid halo what halo do curries have
Chicken tika masala halo

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
IMG 2845
IMG 2844

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, RichardSpencel and Daqirius
@yeeyeeslayer rate this guy that’s him in his profile

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Michael Myers and Diarrhoea
Honestly doesn’t look bad at all
High ltn in this pic tbh giga looksminned tho should grow out his hair and in a better pic he’d prob be mtn already

Asians have K-pop halo
whites have jbw halo
blacks have bbc halo
stinky halo

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Asians have K-pop halo
whites have jbw halo
blacks have bbc halo
Scam the old halo:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
High ltn in this pic tbh giga looksminned tho should grow out his hair and in a better pic he’d prob be mtn already
He’s overreacting

Curry falio isn’t that bad for light skinned pakis

And honestly I think Indians are falioed by race more than Pakis despite them being Muslim

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and VisageVirtuoso√
Asians have K-pop halo
whites have jbw halo
blacks have bbc halo
Arabs are flaioed by Islam

just move to south africa tbh heres alot of currys and some indian stacies that i would smash

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
Asians have K-pop halo
whites have jbw halo
blacks have bbc halo
We have negative halo(s)

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel and VisageVirtuoso√
Asians have K-pop halo
whites have jbw halo
blacks have bbc halo
Depends, what asian, chinese and others have shit chong cena hailo
Arabs have terroristcel hailo, most republican stacies are afraid of you
Blacks also have crimecel hailo, you will get rejected from 50% of all jobs, so statumaxxing is difficult

He’s overreacting

And honestly I think Indians are falioed by race more than Pakis despite them being Muslim
There are lot of Dravidian passing paki tbh

He’s overreacting

He’s not as light skinned as u think bhai pretty sure there’s a filter plus u can tell he has greenish undertones sadly

Asians have K-pop halo
whites have jbw halo
blacks have bbc halo
Joke aside there no proper niche for india at best becoz of media failo u can compensate this by being doctor or other high end jobs
Basically status halo

• +1
just move to south africa tbh heres alot of currys and some indian stacies that i would smash
You live in SA? How is it nowadays?

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
You live in SA? How is it nowadays?
Its aight its just the govermemt that ruins it
The people here are amazing

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Asians have K-pop halo
whites have jbw halo
blacks have bbc halo
Bharatis have Bollywood halo at least.
Muzzie South Asians have terrorist failo. :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Cope. Curries are spelling bee champions. You mog.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 8uAte
Menas a broad term isn’t it what specific country do u think he passes as and maybe I’d see it then
It ain’t that difficult to understand, when we say MENA we mean he could pass in that region: not necessarily any country. He’s lighter than both you and I and even if get mistaken for MENA often, while this guy has a stronger case because he doesn’t have stereotypical South Asian features like brown skin and bug eyes and big nose.