Being a dumb brute jock

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Its boring asf. Masculinity is distateful and one dimensional. Its so disgusting and repulsive honestly. Being a large jock ogre is so low iq and feels like you are coarse and unpolished. Even with prettybots though there is something disgusting about the male body, the hair, the proportions, the fat distribution and especially theres something very very disgusting about the male ass.

Being a brute jock is a horrible way to live, I wish I could be a pretty blonde hair blue eyes girl, I think I would do actually close to anything to become one. Would feel ethereal and beautiful, assthetics and beauty is everything in life and you cant ever achieve it as a dumb brute jock ogre or really as a male in general (some male faces maybe, but overall males arent gentile
and harmonic enough to be beautiful like females, they dont have the general
aesthetic synergy and flow that a skinny and pretty blonde blue eyes girl has).

Life is over if you are a man, I hate effeminate faggot men more than anything, but real beautiful females are everything athestetically, and being a dumg brute jock is the complete opposite of this. I hate myself. I will NEVER be BEAUTIFUL !!

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Tranny fantasies

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20519
Most users here are ugly so they cling to masc/ogre looks to not lose hope. Muh my life will begin when I get a $20000 implant bro!

But the truth is it’s over for most of us out of the womb. If you weren’t a beautiful baby with Chico or Delon harmony then I’ve got bad news for you @EverythingMattersCel

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and MoggerGaston
Most users here are ugly so they cling to masc/ogre looks to not lose hope. Muh my life will begin when I get a $20000 implant bro!

But the truth is it’s over for most of us out of the womb. If you weren’t a beautiful baby with Chico or Delon harmony then I’ve got bad news for you @EverythingMattersCel
Ur either chad or you RTTmax. Theres no other option imo

• +1
Reactions: Deprived