Being a fatass for heightmaxing

Accelerator

Accelerator

Curry foids advocate
when I was 16, I was somewhat lean(15% BF) and had a mustache plus half beard and I was 5’7/170 cm(I had my growth spurt at 13). I stopped playing sports and became a degenerate fatass who didn’t excersise and ate like a pig. I’m now around 19-20% BF. Funny thing is between them and now(1.5yrs) I somehow grew 3.5 inches/9cm all in my torso too. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1. Just be a fatass new heightmaxing method?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axeyyek, sudanguy, yirma19 and 3 others
when I was 16, I was somewhat lean(15% BF) and had a mustache plus half beard and I was 5’7/170 cm(I had my growth spurt at 13). I stopped playing sports and became a degenerate fatass who didn’t excersise and ate like a pig. I’m now around 19-20% BF. Funny thing is between them and now(1.5yrs) I somehow grew 3.5 inches/9cm all in my torso too. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1. Just be a fatass new heightmaxing method?

greycel

• JFL
Reactions: axeyyek, Accelerator and NoReedemingFeature
Being fat heightens igf-1 which in turn gives you height and slightly more bone mass. Same could be done by just eating loads of protein and sugar but this is viable either way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: axeyyek and Deleted member 65499
Being fat heightens igf-1 which in turn gives you height and slightly more bone mass. Same could be done by just eating loads of protein and sugar but this is viable either way.
^

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
All diet cults have advice that will give you less bone growth besides the Peat diet

Keto = low insulin, low IGF-1, stunted growth in children

Veganism = low (and not very bioavailable) protein, nutrient deficiencies

Carnivore = same problems as keto, maybe slightly less bad since if you only eat meat instead of just fat you will get more protein and have more gluconeogenesis from all the protein (still not enough)

Mainstream diet advice = not enough protein, not enough simple carbohydrate to spike insulin because muh fiber, "healthy fats" that don't contribute to height growth

Peat tells you to eat sugar, guzzle milk, and spike your thyroid hormones, all will contribute to increased growth velocity

If you want to grow you need to have big insulin spikes to drive IGF-1 and eat lots of amino acids glycine, arginine, and ornithine to also trigger HGH release which also increases IGF-1. "Healthy" eating focused on longevity will never do that. If you want to grow as much as possible you want to flood your body with sugar, protein, and calcium. Remember, dieticians want to LOWER IGF-1 for the sake of longevity.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21699736/

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
All diet cults have advice that will give you less bone growth besides the Peat diet

Keto = low insulin, low IGF-1, stunted growth in children

Veganism = low (and not very bioavailable) protein, nutrient deficiencies

Carnivore = same problems as keto, maybe slightly less bad since if you only eat meat instead of just fat you will get more protein and have more gluconeogenesis from all the protein (still not enough)

Mainstream diet advice = not enough protein, not enough simple carbohydrate to spike insulin because muh fiber, "healthy fats" that don't contribute to height growth

Peat tells you to eat sugar, guzzle milk, and spike your thyroid hormones, all will contribute to increased growth velocity

If you want to grow you need to have big insulin spikes to drive IGF-1 and eat lots of amino acids glycine, arginine, and ornithine to also trigger HGH release which also increases IGF-1. "Healthy" eating focused on longevity will never do that. If you want to grow as much as possible you want to flood your body with sugar, protein, and calcium. Remember, dieticians want to LOWER IGF-1 for the sake of longevity.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21699736/
raw milk fucks my skin, drink kefir or yogurt since it has probiotics and calcium too

You got crazy lucky for your genes jfl must have got it from an uncle or grandpa

You got crazy lucky for your genes jfl must have got it from an uncle or grandpa
Maybe my grandpa(dad’s side) is 6ft. Crazy thing is my brother is 11 and 5’1 projected to be 6’1 so I better get used to getting Heightmogged ig

There is nothing better for height growth during puberty than bloatmaxing. I made the mistake of trying to get lean when I was 14 and didn't grow at all for a year. I was projected to be 6'1.5 and always among the tallest in my class but ended up 6'0.

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek
my father is 5'6 while my mother is 5'2, I'm at 6'0, btw I also grew 3 inches by being fat jfl, by being fat I mean is that I bulked in the gym for 1 whole year and sleeping like 9hrs a day, prior to this I didn't grew for a whole a year at 15-16 but at 17-18 I just grew 3 inches, genetics is weird

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek, john788 and Accelerator
raw milk fucks my skin, drink kefir or yogurt since it has probiotics and calcium too
many probiotics named "lactobacilius" are shown to decrease IGF-1. Thoughts?