Being a filmmaker is the best job there is... (copers dont enter)

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Make projects that are cool as fuck and take ab 1-2 years that you can show off to your family (family mog)

Gets insane status and clout (oscars)

Become good friends with actors and actresses and other millionaires

Fly around the world and go to festivals and conferences as a speaker

You make millions a year

Your pick of golddigging stacy wives or hot becky actress wife, example 5'4 Asian filmmaker James Wan (shit movies like Saw, Aquaman) marries 5'7 hot actress:

james-wan-wife.png

Also Stalney Kubrick, 5'6 and looks like a deformed pug, and his wife and family:

DLJltNUXkAMHl6o.jpg

It's basically the best job there is.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How can you say that when there are men who get money thrown at their face and feet worshiped by every woman because their genetics got arranged in perfect order

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, turkproducer and zeno
It's up there, but being a top tier male model is the number one for me.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, zeno and Deleted member 3902
How can you say that when there are men who get money thrown at their face and feet worshiped by every woman because their genetics got arranged in perfect order
Because I realize life is unfair. It is what it is

Make projects that are cool as fuck and take ab 1-2 years that you can show off to your family (family mog)
Gets insane status and clout (oscars)
Become good friends with actors and actresses and other millionaires
Good point, I was in an acting class a long time ago, and bought a semi-professional camera to make some short films to post on Youtube, when it was still in its infancy.
I couldn't believe the attention I've got from the girls in my class, they all wanted to be in my projects and became very friendly to me, all of them had silly, wild dream of becoming huge celebrities and this was their first actual chance to be in something, to start from somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 3902
Nobody knows who the filmmaker is unless they are famous like Quentin Tarantino lol. I'd wanna be Santa Claus not a fucking elf. Who do you think gets more pussy Leondaro Dicaprio or George Lucas? LOL

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and zeno
Being an actor or Musician is better.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2506
Nobody knows who the filmmaker is unless they are famous like Quentin Tarantino lol. I'd wanna be Santa Claus not a fucking elf. Who do you think gets more pussy Leondaro Dicaprio or George Lucas? LOL
George Lucas is a billionaire.
Some directors are indeed celebrities and can make more money than the actors, especially if they are also producers. However even unknown directors are respected on a movie set, where hundreds of people work, they are the boss there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
George Lucas is a billionaire.
Some directors are indeed celebrities and can make more money than the actors, especially if they are also producers. However even unknown directors are respected on a movie set, where hundreds of people work, they are the boss there.
George Lucas is a famous director. How many unknown directors are billionaires? Mcdonalds managers are respected at mcdonalds, where 20 ppl work, they are the boss there. lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
George Lucas is a famous director. How many unknown directors are billionaires? Mcdonalds managers are respected at mcdonalds, where 20 ppl work, they are the boss there. lol
Yeah, but how many actors as famous and rich as Dicaprio are?
If you don't have the talent or the look to be an actor, being a director is the next best choice - many directors are actually pretty ugly and/or short, but they can still easily get pussy.

OP is correct. Who would want to be recognised by every single person who goes on the street 24/7? I'd love it if nobody knew who I was, and I could go into a bar and have a conversation with someone, and randomly bring up that I directed an Oscar winning film and watch them search it up and get famemogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and zeno
Yeah, sure. The day you start being a filmmaker, you have di Caprio, brad Pitt and johnny Depp begging you to be in your movie, you become a jew and then you get an oscar. Pretty easy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2506 and Eazybone187
Also you get to blackmail whores to fuck you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Gren
It's up there, but being a top tier male model is the number one for me.
Yeah but thats purely in
Also you get to blackmail whores to fuck you
nah harvey jewstein ruined that shit jfl.

now if ur caught looking at an actresses ass you get blacklisted and careerraped
Yeah, sure. The day you start being a filmmaker, you have di Caprio, brad Pitt and johnny Depp begging you to be in your movie, you become a jew and then you get an oscar. Pretty easy.
Damien Chazelle, Ryan Coogler, Alex Garland, Robert Eggers, Ari Aster...

Made one good indie darling of film festival movie and now they're working with A listers.

Damien Chazelle made Whiplash with JK Simmons and Miles Teller as his debut feature film

Then he made La La Land with Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling

Now he's making a movie with Brad Pitt. he's only 32 too.
OP is correct. Who would want to be recognised by every single person who goes on the street 24/7? I'd love it if nobody knew who I was, and I could go into a bar and have a conversation with someone, and randomly bring up that I directed an Oscar winning film and watch them search it up and get famemogged
Yep, high iq. I thought about that too. You have insane clout but its lowkey. So instead of getting swarmed you can aproach a random slut and get sex right there when you mention you're a filmmaker, mention your film with a well known actor/actress, they search you up and your name autofills on Google.

instant pussy.

better than getting swarmed by random cunts who just want a picture, as a filmmaker you only get approached by film enthusiasts who actually admire you.
Being an actor or Musician is better.
Yea but you need looks and innate talent (voice for that), but in reality both are good but film is easier and you make hollywood friends
Yeah, but how many actors as famous and rich as Dicaprio are?
If you don't have the talent or the look to be an actor, being a director is the next best choice - many directors are actually pretty ugly and/or short, but they can still easily get pussy.
indeed, legit every single filmmaker except christopher nolan and quentin tarantino is a manlet lmfao
Nigga. If you make one good movie your name autofills on google lmao. Robert Eggers, Ari Aster, Ryan Coogler, Alex Garland, Damien Chazelle.

It's lowkey clout. Meet a chick, mention your a hollywood filmmaker, mention a movie you made, then they search you and your name autofills with ur pic. Instant. Poon.

Last edited:
lmao what about the long hours? most set workers work 12 hours minimum and have to work extra hours on top of that bc studio says so.

its very difficult to break into the film industry and making connects. most of us will be bottom feeders and never amount to nothing.

lmao what about the long hours? most set workers work 12 hours minimum and have to work extra hours on top of that bc studio says so.

its very difficult to break into the film industry and making connects. most of us will be bottom feeders and never amount to nothing.
Bruh, a24 films. That is all. If you are good at it you can succeed. And most film shoots are only 3 months HARDMAX, and that's big budget. Then the rest is 40 hour a week editing, and you make millions