Being a framecel cancels out the benefits of being tall.

tallcel

tallcel

Iron
I'm a 6'3 framecel. In the eyes of women I have the same SMV as a 5'8 with an average frame.
Frame is more important than height, once you've reached 5'8/5'9. I hate how much height is incorrectly emphasized among men.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
Frame is fucking underrated

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and tallcel
I'm a 6'3 framecel. In the eyes of women I have the same SMV as a 5'8 with an average frame.
Frame is more important than height, once you've reached 5'8/5'9. I hate how much height is incorrectly emphasized among men.
High IQ.

Having a 16" bideltoid at 6'4" (slayer height) will make you a twink

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
Having a 22" bidelt at 6'3 is twink tier
dude, too much of a humble brag (seriously)

That's more than 95th percentile

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Face > Height

No, no , no
Sorry tallcel but I don't think you appreciate your height as much as you should
In the eyes of others, a 6'3 lanklet is STILL more intimidating than a gymcelled manlet. Seriously, you can't fraud size through muscles. Bones are all that matters. After all, height is a very powerful evolutionary trait which signals health, capability, and status - females place a high emphasis on it for that specific reason.
Of course, you could be short and have a really intimidating face, but that's something else.

Obviously being tall and large framed at the same time is preferable to being a lanklet, but women will always feel submissive and protected around a large towering man whom they look up to, regardless of his frame. Or at least that's how I see it.

What's your wrist + shoulders, I think you mog me.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
No, no , no
Sorry tallcel but I don't think you appreciate your height as much as you should
In the eyes of others, a 6'3 lanklet is STILL more intimidating than a gymcelled manlet. Seriously, you can't fraud size through muscles. Bones are all that matters. After all, height is a very powerful evolutionary trait which signals health, capability, and status - females place a high emphasis on it for that specific reason.
Of course, you could be short and have a really intimidating face, but that's something else.

Obviously being tall and large framed at the same time is preferable to being a lanklet, but women will always feel submissive and protected around a large towering man whom they look up to, regardless of his frame. Or at least that's how I see it.

What's your wrist + shoulders, I think you mog me.

You have a point, but after 5'9 you're taller than most women so the importance of height starts to diminish after that.
Depends on what you calssify as a manlet. A large-framed, gymcelled 5'9 guy would most likely appeal to more women than a 6'3 lanklet, all others things being equal.
My point is just that height without frame/size is pretty useless. And I don't have the measurements. I've lost my measuring tape.

You have a point, but after 5'9 you're taller than most women so the importance of height starts to diminish
Do you live in america? The new generation of teenagers seems to be exceptionally tall. Lots of women over 5'9

Depends on what you calssify as a manlet. A large-framed, gymcelled 5'9 guy would most likely appeal to more women than a 6'3 lanklet, all others things being equal.
Yes when accounting for face and status then the first guy would likely have a higher SMV

just spend ur whole day eating and 1 hour for gymcelling. You wont be framecel after that

just spend ur whole day eating and 1 hour for gymcelling. You wont be framecel after that
Yeah man bones are cope anyway

i've talked about this with my sister today. she showed me a pic of a tall, handsome framecel and said 'what a waste....he looks so weird with those shoulders. real dealbreaker'

over for u framecels

i've talked about this with my sister today. she showed me a pic of a tall, handsome framecel and said 'what a waste....he looks so weird with those shoulders. real dealbreaker'

over for u framecels
blackpilled sister

over for u framecels
holy fuck
Banderas