Being a freelance writer seems like a good way to make money on the side

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Just got to get a good writing gig in some niche I will be researching. Then I can build a portfolio or something.

brother have you thought about going ER for real?

why would someone want you over someone else

why would someone want you over someone else
Probably not much, especially since I’m just starting out. But, I can build a portfolio eventually.

Chat gtp extensions to make it look human and your done

Chat gtp extensions to make it look human and your done
Fuark shit cannot be that automated man. They still need humans to write stuff.

Fuark shit cannot be that automated man. They still need humans to write stuff.
Thats what i thought to but ai got crazy

no one needs writers anymore theyre all crying cause chatGPT replacing them

no one needs writers anymore theyre all crying cause chatGPT replacing them
Fuark it's over man. I've been wanting to be a writer since high school n shut

Fuark if true then it is over. I'll be workcelling or rotting forever. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
This world is fucked we need a super right wing uprising to value human morals and dreams

I don't know how many times I've said it on this site:

get into affiliate marketing. sell people overpriced shit and then sell them the "secret method to making money selling people overpriced shit" and rinse and repeat.

Just this one tip changed my life from broke incel to rich ascended guy

I don't know how many times I've said it on this site:

get into affiliate marketing. sell people overpriced shit and then sell them the "secret method to making money selling people overpriced shit" and rinse and repeat.

Just this one tip changed my life from broke incel to rich ascended guy

To add because this is where a lot of guys fuck up:

make seed money from the above like a degenerate. morality doesn't matter. use fake accounts, shady practices, everything. Nothing illegal because you don't want to go to prison, but anything borderline that you can get away with (false claims, etc.) is fine.

Then, here's the key thing: invest that money sensibly. Put it in accounts, stocks and shares, crypto if you can handle the volatility. But basically, clean the money until you're making it from the standard investments that all rich normies use. Before you know it, you have passive income and you're legit.

If you're really smart, you'll act like you're legit anyway and shady internet money is your dirty secret. Go get good qualifications, live in a nice area, etc.

After a certain point, nobody really knows, nobody really cares what you do.

>2024
>Online slaving meme

Lmao. Good luck competing with the 100 million Indians, Kenyans and filipinos for the available 0.02 cents an hour gigs.