Being a genius is a curse

Pale God

Pale God

Silver
I can‘t even relate to most looksmaxxers or incels that much because they only have a few goals like being popular with girls for example and that’s where their ambition ends.

I can only really relate to people like musicians, artists or someone like Hitler all the way. If you think about it, Hitler wasn’t all that special either, he just got lucky and was at the right place at the right time and somehow his ideals and ambitions fit the Zeitgeist back then.

I still can’t figure out what to devote my life to. I just know I have to make use of social media and the internet somehow to get some fame and money to not be considered a so called loser for the rest of my existence by others. Dying alone in some crappy apartment would also be a fate that is pretty pathetic so I have to take some action and give people what they want. It will take some time to figure out what exactly that is but I think it should be doable.

My native language is German so excuse me if I don’t sound that eloquent in English. I can already imagine the kind of comments this thread might get. Lol

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, Deleted member and socialcel
if yu were a genious you wouldnt be here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, stunna, Primalsplit and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stunna, Primalsplit, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
I can‘t even relate to most looksmaxxers or incels that much because they only have a few goals like being popular with girls for example and that’s where their ambition ends.

I can only really relate to people like musicians, artists or someone like Hitler all the way. If you think about it, Hitler wasn’t all that special either, he just got lucky and was at the right place at the right time and somehow his ideals and ambitions fit the Zeitgeist back then.

I still can’t figure out what to devote my life to. I just know I have to make use of social media and the internet somehow to get some fame and money to not be considered a so called loser for the rest of my existence by others. Dying alone in some crappy apartment would also be a fate that is pretty pathetic so I have to take some action and give people what they want. It will take some time to figure out what exactly that is but I think it should be doable.

My native language is German so excuse me if I don’t sound that eloquent in English. I can already imagine the kind of comments this thread might get. Lol
You’re not a genius

If you were a genius you would find a few answers for yourself. Dunning Kruegered to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: oragamifolds and Deleted member 27066

Geniuses dont exist lol, find a genius and I guarantee they just had a good upbringing and spent a lot of time learning. Terance chaow (the mathmatician) has a highschool math teacher as a mother

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and pig_face
Crusile

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars

Your opinion about Hitler shows me you’re not close to a genius at all.

Your ramblings are common normie thoughts, you’re not special, you have no accomplishments, you’re probably just autistic overcompensating for an inferiority complex.

• +1
If you were a genius you would find a few answers for yourself. Dunning Kruegered to oblivion.
I have for the most part but the world is an extremely complex place and there is no definitive answer to a lot of questions I ask myself.

It‘s very original to just mention the Dunning Krüger effect and call it a day. Gotta be the most common trope to discredit someone nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Your opinion about Hitler shows me you’re not close to a genius at all.

Your ramblings are common normie thoughts, you’re not special, you have no accomplishments, you’re probably just autistic overcompensating for an inferiority complex.
Elaborate. You can’t give arguments for why it’s not the case and you make bold claims with no proof. That sounds a lot like what normies would do.

Geniuses dont exist lol, find a genius and I guarantee they just had a good upbringing and spent a lot of time learning. Terance chaow (the mathmatician) has a highschool math teacher as a mother
That would mean everyone who created something innovative or otherwise made a big contribution had someone who helped him. I doubt that’s the case.

• +1
It‘s very original to just mention the Dunning Krüger effect and call it a day. Gotta be the most common trope to discredit someone nowadays.

It is often fitting in this era of main character syndrome.

• +1
Elaborate. You can’t give arguments for why it’s not the case and you make bold claims with no proof. That sounds a lot like what normies would do.
Nigga said he’s a genius because he thought “Damn.. I need to make money” literal retard level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oragamifolds, stunna and Primalsplit
Nigga said he’s a genius because he thought “Damn.. I need to make money” literal retard level
Chasing money and status is just a pathetic concept. I swear these generic insults make you look like a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Goth
Chasing money and status is just a pathetic concept. I swear these generic insults make you look like a retard.
i mean unless you were a pushing top olympiad levels or putnam i wouldn't call anyone a genius, skipping 2 grades is no where close to genius or even prodigy, just had parents that pushed you to learn more

When you lowkey an intellectual

IMG 1005

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and gooner23
You're dense

"I still can’t figure out what to devote my life to. I just know I have to make use of social media and the internet somehow to get some fame and money to not be considered a so called loser for the rest of my existence by others."

Guess you're self-aware of being a pathetic loser

• +1
Reactions: oragamifolds
You're dense

"I still can’t figure out what to devote my life to. I just know I have to make use of social media and the internet somehow to get some fame and money to not be considered a so called loser for the rest of my existence by others."

Guess you're self-aware of being a pathetic loser
Working for others is too but everyone who doesn't have rich parents has to unless you wanna be a NEET who gets no pussy. Some unemployed guys may get girls but they are gymmaxxed or something like that and date the bottom of the barrel. If women weren't so pathetic and cared so much about status, money and other superficial stuff, I would never even consider doing things I don't want to do.

Last edited:
  • +1

Sounds like you might devote yourself to learning some social media tricks to manipulate the algorithm first. Then make some videos on YouTube about one or more of your hobbies. I'm sure you have some hobbies, right?

its very hard
people dont understand how cursed we are :feelscry: